Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    <3 to Kio for days of theorycrafting and a fair bit of time testing to create something new.

Course I still need to do my daily offerings of newborn babies to the RNG gods to pull off various factors but... this is :awesome:

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Morkarion said:
    <3 to Kio for days of theorycrafting and a fair bit of time testing to create something new.

Course I still need to do my daily offerings of newborn babies to the RNG gods to pull off various factors but... this is :awesome:

Now stop doubting my recommendations D:
  • You do know that you don't need to offer the 1M or 5M all in one shot, right? It's cumulative. Is it just a personal goal then?
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    edited September 2013
    Talan said:
    You do know that you don't need to offer the 1M or 5M all in one shot, right? It's cumulative. Is it just a personal goal then?
    I do - I started this figurine a while back, aiming to do like 200k of it or so then offer. Partway through that I found out I'm getting a cult so it seemed prudent not to offer it until then (when I can gain cult essence from it - and use supplicant's prayer to make it blow Nocht up even more) :)
  • Ah, future-congrats.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
    Tacita said:
    Talan said:
    You do know that you don't need to offer the 1M or 5M all in one shot, right? It's cumulative. Is it just a personal goal then?
    I do - I started this figurine a while back, aiming to do like 200k of it or so then offer. Partway through that I found out I'm getting a cult so it seemed prudent not to offer it until then (when I can gain cult essence from it - and use supplicant's prayer to make it blow Nocht up even more) :)
    The head of Nocht has exploded.

Consequently readlog shee-slaugh will cause your computer to crash.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I dare you to offer so much that my computer will crash from readlog shee-slaugh :P
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Ssaliss said:
    I dare you to offer so much that my computer will crash from readlog shee-slaugh :P
    Challenge accepted.
    edited September 2013
    Log on straight into an Aetherflare, win flare, avoid Celest ganksquad at the dock, everyone goes home safe.

Not a bad way to start, that.

• Getting horribly lost at that same aetherflare, even if we have one of the biggest ships, it's /slow/.
    Not a rave: Subsequent rage flare during and after. Really need to work on that anger thing. Yep. Also epic quests need to like, not ever be a thing, because this is taking /forever/.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Made the brilliant decision to keep my Lusternia folder in a dropbox, Bureaucrat powers activate, form of ACCESS EVERYWHERE!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    I've been keeping all my code on Dropbox now for a few months, a master file with ALL THE THINGS in it and then specific setups. Combat, Bashing, Influencing, XP counter etc to share off with other people.

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Silvanus d'Murani
    He bears the Nihilists Honour of the Cult of the Damned.

Woot! Goodbye Nihilists and sacrifices :(
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Wait, where are you going?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Cacophony.

Assuming I can find one to inguild me.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    Sakr can. Lemme know if you need an instrument.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    @Tarkenton x10000000
    Shaddus said:
    Sakr can. Lemme know if you need an instrument.
    Remember I was planning this move months ago? I even had you design me my instrument!

Long and sleek, this mandolin is formed from rich bloodwood and inlaid
    with copper over the f-holes. Kestrels made from the same bright copper
    are set into the backside of the mandolin, their eyes formed from onyx
    and ruby shards. The six strings are deva-hair, reinforced and entwined
    with iron wire to produce an oddly disturbing, yet harmonic sound when
    plucked. Tuning pegs made from bone jut from the neck, and are inlaid
    with the same kestrel design.
    It has 137 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs about 3 pounds and 2 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Shaddus D'cente`, of the Crimson Earth.
    Oh yeah :D
  • FINISHED THE EPIC QUESTS LAST NIGHT. Hello Org Bix, delicious family honour, and all of the power EVER!~ Oh god I am so happy. So so happy.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • Evil plans coming to fruition!

Eviiilllllllllllll
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited September 2013
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Enyalida said:
    Can't breathe.... laughing...
    The butterfly effect <3

Not the Paradigmatics trans skill but the actual butterfly theory in action.

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Justice steal with Thoros, Armaros, Synkarin, Daedalion, and Ollie against quite a few more people and angry melds.

With no shrine or meld of our own too. 

Yeehaw.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    OP. Nerf.
This discussion has been closed.