Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Fun night of wargames! I may not have been on a single winning team, but I learned a whole big bunch. :)
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Promising little ones are always a good booster.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I don't think any other city or commune talks about balls as much as we do.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    As a Lobo, do they tend to throw them away from you and yell "Fetch!"?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

edited August 2013
    A sheet of formal House Shevat stationery was unable to be delivered to Saaga and has been returned to your possession.

When did this become a feature? Awesome!

But not cool that @Saaga isn't collecting her mail. :-w
    I used to make cakes.

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
  • EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Kio said:
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Back at'cha @Kio
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Paid off my loans to (insert two very awesome players here) and managed to give another very awesome player some mentor credits, and yet another awesome player some BFF credits. It's like Solstice up in here.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Man, I've been watching for the last 5-6 days like a hawk for those aetherflares. Glad I decided on an early night, and woke up in time for them today.

Also <3 to @Johan, you can be my wingman any time!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

edited August 2013
    Why do aetherflares/revolts have to happen when decent, uncivilized Americans are asleep?  I mean, srsly, I'd like to log in and be useless some time with my inept aethercraft skill.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Tarkenton said:
    Why do aetherflares/revolts have to happen when decent, uncivilized Americans are asleep?  I mean, srsly, I'd like to log in and be useless some time with my inept aethercraft skill.
    They are random. Still, seem to be favoring us night time of late, but eh... it happens. Those flares seemed to have a pretty massive cooldown period from the last ones, though.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.

Coming soon to a floating crystal city near you? [-O<
    I used to make cakes.

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Daraius said:

Coming soon to a floating crystal city near you? [-O<
    Teavana-Hallifax? I'll take it for sure, although I'm more a fan of ESP Emporium for my tea needs.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Hanging out with @Daraius and @Zyphora gave me an idea for yet another gemstone-themed tea and reminded me of an idea for a play that I'd forgotten about until now. Aaargh, why are you people so effortlessly inspiring! 
    Avatar created by the amazing Feyrll.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada

Irillia said:
    Hanging out with @Daraius and @Zyphora gave me an idea for yet another gemstone-themed tea and reminded me of an idea for a play that I'd forgotten about until now. Aaargh, why are you people so effortlessly inspiring! 
    Probably bad luck to be complaining about inspiration, dear.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Congratulations! Saerus has passed the period of consideration and is indeed your child.

So, uh, Alary is a mom. Who thinks this is the BEST IDEA EVER! >.>
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    The tiny, brief but satisfying little interactions Rancoura gets to have on occasion whenever she gets the chance to wake. <3

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Mysrai. This past week, Mysrai has really kept me playing <3 So much love for Mysrai OOCly and ICly. Learn so much from her and stuff. Best <3
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • Xenthos said:
    Amazing things!

OMG ALL OF MY LOVE. HERE, HAVE IT *throws love at Admin*
    All of my love for Changelog 351 <3

Pretty sure this weave belongs to @Kio. Epic day of win doing so much for Glom <3

Less said about his hood being down the better >.>

• Morkarion said:
    Pretty sure this weave belongs to @Kio. Epic day of win doing so much for Glom <3

It was all Shuck.
    Nerf Shuck.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    The eyes of a swift amber dragon turtle with ultramarine wings swirl about in a kaleidoscopic array of swirling colours, which turn to gaze directly at Malikai. Malikai stares blankly into space, his eyes flashing with purple, mauve, and emerald spots.

Best hypnotic gaze I've ever gotten, and it happened to be followed by recklessness/addiction. Best affliction spread I'll never ever get again.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Kio said:
    Morkarion said:

It was all Shuck.

Well I'm not surprised with the fact you feed him this:

No wonder he's OP, I mean it's right there in the name.

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Dat Domoth, Rivius, 3 or so Preserves, sad only one seemed to still be around :(, mactans, everyone who helped fought barring maybe one person for certain reasons. Not in any specific order.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
This discussion has been closed.