Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Bhiele?!
  • Xenthos said:
    Bhiele?!
    It's alive. You should kill it.
  • Speaking with Aramel about my plans for the Moondancers, and then going on to spending time with Lillie (and hopefully cheering him up, also good source of RP <3)
  • <3 Hallifax, where gods volunteer to become indentured servants to mere mortals for a few days, albeit at massive expense. So many thanks to everyone who volunteered (especially @Zvoltz!) and to everyone who joined in the bidding (especially @Talan for fiendishly driving up the prices, haha).
    Avatar created by the amazing Feyrll.
  • Novices! Oh, man, novices! I've had two of them asking me a bunch of questions, even apologizing for asking. Haha, no really, I like being helpful. Thanks @Eyste and @Saerwen for giving me something to do.
  • All of Glomdoring is awesome, but especially @Delandes.  I think I would have quit by now if not for him.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Kethaera said:
    All of Glomdoring is awesome, but especially @Delandes.  I think I would have quit by now if not for him.
    You should get some awesome love too, @Kethaera. Other than my old cronies, you're the only person I have had an at length IC conversation with. I think I must scare the others into hiding or walking by me really really quickly. D:
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Irillia said:
    <3 Hallifax, where gods volunteer to become indentured servants to mere mortals for a few days, albeit at massive expense. So many thanks to everyone who volunteered (especially @Zvoltz!) and to everyone who joined in the bidding (especially @Talan for fiendishly driving up the prices, haha).
    When was the bidding? :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited August 2013
    It took a few false starts and dashed hopes, but I think I can finally say, for now -

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    What the heck.
    I used to make cakes.

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    The insanity that was the Acknor revolt.... I feel like King Kong on some really hard drugs. (To quote a favorite TV show)

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • o Hexes which utilise HexenPalm will no longer use up Hexes present in the room first, allowing those to be preserved for double/whammy.

*squee*

*bearhug Iosai*
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    @Iosai , I told you that he would squee.
  • Xenthos said:
    @Iosai , I told you that he would squee.
    You hush.  I'll start dancing jigs of joy and happiness once I finally submit the other bugs in Hexes :(

(I haven't had the patience to sit down and reproduce them yet, but soooooooooon.)
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    edited August 2013
    <3 Mork grinning at the newb Shadowdancer who logged into the ascending and had to come up with something on the spot.  :D

Also.  May I ask you a question?  *runs for cover*
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I've missed wildnodes fights, the last few have been one sided where the other side didn't have enough people to even turn up and make a go of it without being swatted aside by overwhelming numbers.

Yay for this one.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• DEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    People played my game. yaaaaaaaaay
    I used to make cakes.

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Daraius said:
    People played my game. yaaaaaaaaay
    We had fun playing/watching your game.
  • That. Domoth.

My hands are still shaking.
  • Aeral was baffled and confused, but Tridemon just made my night. :D
    8 RL months of IC propaganda, plotting, creative spider messages and overall nagging finally come to fruition!

Welcome home @Anita.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Bastard.
  • Anita said:
    I just want to rave at everyone I've met so far in Glomdoring, especially @Morkarion (was it really 8 months?!)

I feel like I've found my little place in Lusternia already, and I'm excited to see what happens next. 
    Interacting with you and @Rivius made my morning.
    Anita said:
     (was it really 8 months?!)
    I started this back in December/January.

This discussion has been closed.