Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Xenthos hit the nail on the head.
  • Everyone not at the meet should only be able to bellyflop....
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    I don't mean to sound like a grump, but I kind of agree that it leaves a bit of a sour taste that there is an area that you need to have attended an IRL event to be able to make use of, even if it IS purely aesthetics - There was no way I could make it this year, even if my girlfriend had not been visiting, I would have had to track down several thousand dollars to be able to attend due to having to fly over to the USA from New Zealand.

Just my 2 cents.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Shikari said:
    All Lusternians should now be able to USE HOOKAH, HIGHDIVE POOL, and DANCE FLOOR, but fair warning: be careful what you ask for.
    So who wants to be the guinea pig!
  • KioKio
    edited July 2013
    Shikari said:
    All Lusternians should now be able to USE HOOKAH, HIGHDIVE POOL, and DANCE FLOOR, but fair warning: be careful what you ask for.
    Much love!  <3

Also, raves for @Tacita, @Kregarn, and @Thul for being my test dummies lately >.>
  • ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    edited July 2013
    @Neos for this new subbing code. <3 Having much evil fun with it now.  ;))

• edited July 2013
    I just found out (accidentally) that I can now tank icedigger mounds. Woo!

EDIT: Sometimes.
  • You will now be known as Blood Sage Kio d'Illici, Bear of the Darkness, by order of Prince Daem Bel'Fiore, of Relentless Darkness.

*gleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

Also, so much rave for @Valonah and @Daem.  You guys (and @Nihta) have made SD so fulfilling.
  • I am ur'Marshal. I am also wearing an artifact of Urlach on my face. Thisi s the best.
  • D'aw, I love the new mini-resort at the Junction Inn. It's nice that everyone is able to play with it, but it just carries a deeper meaning for the people who were at IronCon this year. Everyone should attend next time! :D
  • Kio said

Also, so much rave for @Valonah and @Daem.  You guys (and @Nihta) have made SD so fulfilling.
    x 2 / Glomdoring :D
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Pillowfights.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited July 2013

Wuylinfe said:
    D'aw, I love the new mini-resort at the Junction Inn. It's nice that everyone is able to play with it, but it just carries a deeper meaning for the people who were at IronCon this year. Everyone should attend next time! :D
    As much as I wanted to, it was simply too expensive for me to justify flying halfway around the world for a few days (I was easily looking at a good $3000 or so for the entire time I was there including flights, accomodation, insurance, etc), not to mention my girlfriend would have kicked my ass for me for not being in the country when she came to visit >_>  At least depending on when the next con is held I may have reason to actually be in the USA at the time.

That being said, I love the fact that they put in some extra actions so that everyone can at least see something when they attempt to use the things there :)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I flex Wildewood and immediately notice that half the forest's totems have reverted.. and I've just removed my ability to do anything about it. Luckily, @Esgaldin was on, and patiently marched around with me to carve them all.
  • @Tacita and @Xenthos.

But especially @Tacita.
  • This is half rave, and half antirave.

Raves for @Valonah, @Daem, and @Nihta for super secret things.  I am unbelievably proud right now.

Anti-raves to @Nihta.  I am not kidding about tearing up.  :(
  • As always, <3@Nelras for the fun. You make it delightful to play Siddie.
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    I love my family. Thanks for making this fun. :)
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Wheeeee, people doing order advancement! <3 Many huzzahs for @Dramshanks for coming back and immediately being awesome again.
  • Raves for math!
  • So many raves for @Valonah and @Tacita and @Daem.

Ah Glomdoring. Like a warm blanket.
    Raves for @Irillia and this beautifully tragic, retaliatory sonnet. <3 Now I must decide whether to declare poetry war on you.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited August 2013
    Yeah, well... I got to build furniture with @Vivet while you guys were hiding. 

EDIT ~ Lest my tone be mistaken, this actually is a rave for feeling useful and having a protracted interaction without anxiety. Thanks Vivet!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Daraius said:
    Yeah, well... I got to build furniture with @Vivet while you guys were hiding. 
    I was standing in the street for like five seconds amongst the plebs. Prime time for assaulting me with invitations to poetry war.

• @aerys @rivius and @tah for being wonderfully amusing at the tea party I hosted!
    is dead like the dodo
  • edited August 2013
    Some long-needed and -deserved raves that I keep forgetting to post! Hurray for:

1) My new doctoral cord! It took me so long to accumulate enough credits to afford it, but I do love it. It's so much fun being able to switch to other trade skills and enjoy making all the pretty designs!

2) @Zyphora, for being so creatively amazing and inspiring. If we do declare poetry war, she definitely won the Sonnet Skirmish; her sonnet was so much better, lovelier, subtler, and more melancholy than mine.

3) @Zvoltz, for being such a friendly, responsive, efficient, and generally awesome patron.

4) @Raikogen, just for being so sweet, nice, and patient with me all the time.

Edit: Spelling is difficult when raving, apparently.
    Avatar created by the amazing Feyrll.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Stayin' up late, talkin', sippin' tea, just like old times.

Still not quite settled back in the dingo suit, but I'm getting there.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
This discussion has been closed.