Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Many of the best guild leaders don't take the position because they want it anyways ;)

Just wait for when you see a complete idiot running for something and know you're the only chance to stop it.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • edited July 2013
    You examine a bottom column basin curio piece of the Alabaster Fountain Curio Set carefully, before carefully touching it to a partial alabaster fountain curio piece of the Alabaster Fountain Curio Set. A brief flash of light reveals that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing an alabaster fountain.

8->
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Daem has declared that you are, hereafter, no longer a formal enemy of the Free 
    Collective of Glomdoring.

<3<3<3<3
  • Zouviqil said:
    Daem has declared that you are, hereafter, no longer a formal enemy of the Free 
    Collective of Glomdoring.

<3<3<3<3
    *frolic*
  • You have received 5 lessons thanks to your Iron Membership.

09:35:52 *** You have 292 unread message(s). ***

09:35:52 You can type HAPPYBIRTHDAY to receive a gift from Lusternia!

09:35:52 The centre of Nautilus Pompilus at Voluta Diadema. (road).

09:35:52 Thin lines of golden flame curl and dance through the air, signifying a war shrine of Valtreth nearby. This location is flooded with shallow, crystal clear water. A thick cover of clouds obscures the sky in a sheet of dense white. A statue of Zixen stands here, memorializing his noble spirit.

09:35:52 You see exits leading east, southeast, and west.

09:35:53 6121h, 5935m, 6300e, 10p, 26365en, 26390w esSilrx-

09:35:59 Happy birthday, Tetra! You have received a gift from the Gods as a celebration of your birth, and as a token of our appreciation that you continue to play Lusternia.

09:36:53 You quickly unwrap a gift from the Gods, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a Czigany coin, a Czigany coin, a Czigany coin, a Czigany coin, a Czigany coin, and an elegant notecard from within.

"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken."  - Terry Pratchett 1948-2015

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Melons. That is all.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

I'm not going to say who, but my char met someone new, and they were really awesome. Busy, but awesome. I like. Please don't leave.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Was it me?

I bet it was me.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Shaddus said:
    Was it me? I bet it was me.
    If we're following the "Shaddus is everybody" theory, yes.

If not, no.
    The "Shaddus is everybody" theory is just like the theory of gravity. Just saying.

Rave to the person in Hallifax that keeps sending me sweets.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Rave for great proteges who I can sink time into.

• Raves for getting the time to start working on Project Euler again! Five problems solved today, whee!
  • @Lyora your default forum avie is perfect for you o.=.o

Ehem, carry on

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• Taking my protege bashing(something like the 50th circle) in the Undervault and the power goes out in the middle of fighting an adorath.  Log back in to see he is alive and killed it.

• Raves for @Athree, @Armaros, @Kharne, and @Delandes.  Kio wasn't kidding about the bet, either.  If you can start winning against him before two in-game years are up, he really wear wear a lady's dress and recite poetry at the master for three months.

I'm really, really glad to see youngsters who want to step up and learn how to do things.  <3
  • I love everyone in the Tahtetso.  Rave for Flarya who is just peachy to be around, Rayen for being a really on-the-ball GA.  Steingrim for taking the time to explain tattoos and inking all of mine.  

• Kio said:
    Raves for @Athree, @Armaros, @Kharne, and @Delandes.  Kio wasn't kidding about the bet, either.  If you can start winning against him before two in-game years are up, he really wear wear a lady's dress and recite poetry at the master for three months.

I'm really, really glad to see youngsters who want to step up and learn how to do things.  <3

Lets see If I can apply the same amount of effort that I did to get to Demigod, in getting you into a dress haha.
    On a sidenote, I thoroughly enjoyed the exercise you put us through.
  • Psh. Those jokes were awesome!
  • So I logged into a message from @delandes today that really made me smile
  • Kelly tells you, "Your tahto was approved, if you didn't see"

Aw yiss.
    Rave for rp, and spending hours talking to a person you barely knew until a week ago. :)
  • You see Zenobia the Queen of Queens shout, "Let it be known that the ancient evil is contained! Rejoice for we have returned stronger and more vigilant than ever before!"
    The cheers of the kephera resound across the Undervault as Zenobia is crowned the Queen of Queens, sovereign of the kephera hives.

I cried. All of my frustration and anxiety of the course of the past four days, right out of my eyeballs. Hoooooooooooo.
  • Raves to @Iorwen and @Morkarion for dealing with a very foolish Aerdiya who will never touch whiskey again
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Someone getting utterly drunk in Glomdoring, and for once @Tacita isn't to blame!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    I feel like that is because I was busy getting RL drunk for the first time in four months.

!
This discussion has been closed.