Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Xenthos said:
    Ur'stone just got way more valuable.
    *Hugs his stone*

*Also hugs his Champion helm* <3 Chade for filing that one through for me.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Claiming Southgard and Angkrag.  Yeah, baby.

"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken."  - Terry Pratchett 1948-2015

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    @Tridemon ... because... just because.
  • @Xenthos what's the challenge thing?
    (clan): Falmiis says, "Aramelise, verb, 1. adorn with many flowers."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Aramel said:
    @Xenthos what's the challenge thing?
    They are achievements; for example, do ACHIEVEMENT LIBRARY AIDE to see the details of that one.

Basically, that's 250 straight days of gathering the little things up and prodding them along at bardiche-point to their destination.  I'm sure they all are quite sick of seeing me by now!
  • edited July 2013
    @Xenthos and I are the only people with any of those third tier challenge achievements. I beat him to the bardic and pilgrim ones. <_<
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
    edited July 2013
    I've taken a bit of time off here and there for vacations.

... and those bloody bards just had to play their "prank" on me.  Mutter mutter not showing up for me one day mutter.

Edit: I'm also going to lose a few more days here for IronCon.  I've already promised myself that I will not be running around the mountains madly seeking them during it.  It is perhaps a little too over-the-top even for me.  *coughs*

Edit 2: Logging off tonight with a streak of "0" and "0 collected today" did make me twitch just a little bit, though.  Sigh.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    You throw a reinforced steel door at @Aramel.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

For all these people for helping me (and my character) deal with, in one way or another, that terrible mess:

@Ushaara @Maellio @Shedrin @Gabriella @Enyalida @Lleuke @Cadfael @Lyethal @Raeri
    How big a mess did you make?
    Xenthos said:
    Pretty big - asked someone to leave the Serenwilde and got enemied to a Hallifaxian guild by that person (who is upset that I snubbed them 3 days after my starting playing Lusternia).
  • @Zouviqil Welcome to Lusternia, where org politics, drama and intrigue are omnipresent.

Getting enemied to a guild for asking someone to leave your org... hmmmmmm. I am guessing that one didn't stand.

One can hope, at least!
  • You should enemy that person to Seren. A non citizen who throws a fit after being asked to leave by a citizen should not be welcomed in that org.

• TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    edited July 2013
    Whilst I know I'm late to the party, Isune's stoles are the best things ever oh my god so pretty.

ETA: I got so excited I totally forgot to rave at @Entrias for buying me one <3
    I am going to have to stick with Shikari-stoles as the clear winners!

... nothing like releasing both sets on the same day to inspire a little friendly rivalry!
  • Yay hit Titan. Now I can go to sleep and prepare for the next journey hehe.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Zouviqil said:
    Xenthos said:
    Pretty big - asked someone to leave the Serenwilde and got enemied to a Hallifaxian guild by that person (who is upset that I snubbed them 3 days after my starting playing Lusternia).
    For reference, the person who enemied you probably needs to be enemied to his own guild.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Xenthos said:
    I am going to have to stick with Shikari-stoles as the clear winners! ... nothing like releasing both sets on the same day to inspire a little friendly rivalry!
    My only gripe with the Shikari ones is I'm not sure if I want to wear the War or the Discipline stole.

Both so pretty...

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Xenthos said:
    Getting enemied to a guild for asking someone to leave your org... hmmmmmm. I am guessing that one didn't stand. One can hope, at least!
    It didn't. Those people I raved for/about either helped me (/my character) handle what happened AND actually helped it come to a resolution. No longer enemied. For which I am very grateful.
  • edited July 2013
    Rave for getting to talk to @Nihmriel and @Saaga today, even if for only ten minutes or so. Here's hoping that this leads to a trend of more awesome Shevats logging in again and sticking around.

Maybe I should beg Isune to make more macarons, so I can attempt to bribe said Shevats with delicious text-candies into staying. The perfect plan!
    Avatar created by the amazing Feyrll.
  • *coughs* Yay first day as Archmage and Lord Valtreth and all kinds of amazing things! <3 Lord Valtreth. 

Lifting a brow, Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn says, "I would trust you to have better care of My belongings, should you come into the care of certain bunnies once more, dear."

Super love! I still have the old log! 

And I got to hug him. :x
  • Bunnies? I sense a story, here, somewhere.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • For those who don`t remember, here`s the log: http://www.lusternia.com/node/29367
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I AM BUNNY QUEEN, COWER BEFORE ME!

• edited July 2013
    Kio said:
    That doesn't sound like org politics. That sounds like personal drama with a hint of OOC immaturity. Org politics and drama is awesome. Nothing like a good cross-org argument about your character's perceived notions of his or her org's beliefs and values to really get your blood flowin'!

Personal drama and a hint of OOC immaturity?  I repeat: org politics.  They aren't always mutually exclusive.

Tetra said:
    Kio said:
    That doesn't sound like org politics. That sounds like personal drama with a hint of OOC immaturity. Org politics and drama is awesome. Nothing like a good cross-org argument about your character's perceived notions of his or her org's beliefs and values to really get your blood flowin'!

Personal drama and a hint of OOC immaturity?  I repeat: org politics.  They aren't always mutually exclusive.
    TIL: Why I'll never want a guild or city/commune position.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Zouviqil said:

Tetra said:

Kio said:

That doesn't sound like org politics. That sounds like personal drama with a hint of OOC immaturity.

Org politics and drama is awesome. Nothing like a good cross-org argument about your character's perceived notions of his or her org's beliefs and values to really get your blood flowin'!

TIL: Why I'll never want a guild or city/commune position.

It's not a bad thing to have a position. What many people don't realise is that when you take a position, you're supposed to do it because you want to help your org grow and better itself, not because you want a title, power, or respect.

I've done some stupid stuff in my time in Lusternia, but I've held a lot of positions and responsibilities too. If you can hold a position, work hard at it, and be proud of it even if you don't get thanks or accolades or it, you're doing it right.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
This discussion has been closed.