Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• No. It fades Estar 1.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Zvoltz. Enough said. :x

• Married! Aw, yeah. Time to get me some chillins and corrupt them and then infect the basin with mini-Alarys and Tarkanoses
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • It's good to be back. :)
  • Oops, sorry. My tired head disliked your post, initially. :|
  • Belated <3 for Iantoc. Made me smile on what was otherwise a pretty crap day. :)
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Not specifically something to my character, but, that moment when you're unsure if you'll be able to figure out how to code something, and then you do, and it works.

Hello pick-your-own highlighter and little box with wounds, assess, and score! :D
  • Rant for, among other things, inaccurate assumptions about months, awkward input systems for sudoku, and waves.

Rave, however, for orgbix, and the various people who not only spent the wrong month helping with it, but spent the right month too.
  • Progress!
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    A brilliant flash of light erupts from the Estengare falls as Lyreth, the Sidereal Prince is returned once more to the First World.

Hm!
  • oh my goodness i have a new god to stalk the fulcrux of in search of RP
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Oh. Oh. Oh. He doesn't have an affinity yet, does he? Time to play the Lyreth was Viravain's BFF card and Wyrd him. >:)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Your design #19837 of a sheet of besom-shaped stationery was approved.

Woo! Three out of three designs accepted. :D
    @Terentia <3 She's like that cat that's grumpy-cute, and goes belly up, and you want to rub her belly, but you know she'll claw your face off if you do. <3<3<3
  • Marcella said:
    oh my goodness i have a new god to stalk the fulcrux of in search of RP
    And did you enjoy your encounter with Him? <_< >_>
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Yes! I was expecting a zap, but Astral is way easier to get out of!
  • And thus we all prove and proclaim the Majesty of the Dawn. *sagenod.*
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Talan said:
    Raves to Kiradawea, and Vivet for helping me with the Halli Epic - with apologies to The Assimilated for having to listen to me grumble my way through it all week!
    Congrats on the Epic!
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Congrats Talan!
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Talan and Sidd in Hallifax. Grumble. (Congratulations, though!)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

@Gabriella for telling me where to go, @Isune and @Irillia for the aaawesoooome RP.
  • Raves @Tacita and @Xenthos for what looks like a great start to an interesting new era of family RP. Raves also to all the Shee-Slaugh, especially those who have been offering Eliron support (sometimes in the form of a smack upside the head) during the last few weeks of sorting out where the family is going, particularly @Iorwen and @Aleyah. Also raves to @Meliana and events that give me the chance to reconnect with old friends that I don't get to talk with often because of the current in game politics.
  • Biggest raves to Ixchilgal and Tarkanos for the excellent coordination and teamwork during our questing, as well as providing amusing conversation during the frequent downtimes.
    Additional raves for not eating me alive after I screwed up over twelve hours worth of work because I didn't see one sentence. ;_;

I'll go back to headdesking now.
This discussion has been closed.