Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Whew, that's crazy. Mine is at like 7000 and level 5...

Is there a max capacity for a figurine? And what's the multiplier for a level 40 figurine?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:

Is there a max capacity for a figurine? And what's the multiplier for a level 40 figurine?
    There is a max esteem cap of 10million. There is a max offering cap at 2billion. The multiplier for a level 40 figurine is 200%

This question was asked before, for maths see: http://forums.lusternia.com/discussion/comment/1953/
  • To clarify the multiplier above: It's +200%, so you get 300% essence for a level 40 figurine.
  • Tacita said:

It is imbued with 881,900 units of esteem.

I'm aware this seems like a weird number to stop at - however, once offered it'll bring me to 1 million esteem offered total. This was the final goal, which I didn't think I'd actually ever reach. Suffice to say that I am now quite sick of influencing.

But it is dooooone :D
    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo*pottybreak*oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Tacita said:

It is imbued with 881,900 units of esteem.

I'm aware this seems like a weird number to stop at - however, once offered it'll bring me to 1 million esteem offered total. This was the final goal, which I didn't think I'd actually ever reach. Suffice to say that I am now quite sick of influencing.

But it is dooooone :D
    /me makes Tacita a sign reading "Will offer esteem bomb for cult".
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    That makes me and my almost 4k esteem feel very insignificant. Must...go...higher!
    Nobody stop imbuing til you hit 10mil!
    I used to make cakes.

• @Feyda - Ledge......Endary! Make life(In General too) way more fun

@Glevich - Being a good sport and making some adventuring interesting.

Is also the Shintar.
  • Wooooo.

Wonderful fight-filled domoths after being locked away for days.

Wtb more pewpew.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I'm sure someone will complain that it wasn't designed to be used by Knights, but I'm absolutely loving Destruction.

Great domoth fights tonight too :D

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• So many raves for today. See above mentioned domoths, which were freaking amazing. 
    Titan, if it's this good now, and it gets better, I cannot wait.
    Vengeance, won two/three games, one game I was the vigilante, swore I was the killer, and killed everyone and still won. Third game I was the killer and won :D
    Epic aetherhunt. Innuendos galore. And @Nayl's joke, I'm so retelling it for weeks now, I laughed so hard. 
    Pretty much best Lusty day today.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    +377542 essence from the corpse of Romaan by Silvanus.

+358071 essence from 252 corpses by Silvanus.

Hmmm...
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Ayisdra said:
    Daraius said:

There is a max esteem cap of 10million. There is a max offering cap at 2billion. The multiplier for a level 40 figurine is 200%

This question was asked before, for maths see: http://forums.lusternia.com/discussion/comment/1953/
    These are pre-miniaturise numbers. A miniaturised lv40 figurine gets an extra +2% per level, for +280%, or 380% total.
  • Message #50 sent by Malicia (received: 2010/06/16 17:17:30)
       ((Sorry if it seems we're being griefy. We'll back off for a bit. No fun when there's so few to defend and what not. ))

Was looking through old messages and saw this. Malicia was good peoples.
    come2mag
  • Tynghall said:
    Message #50 sent by Malicia (received: 2010/06/16 17:17:30)
       ((Sorry if it seems we're being griefy. We'll back off for a bit. No fun when there's so few to defend and what not. ))

Was looking through old messages and saw this. Malicia was good peoples.

Mommy :(
  • Woooooooooooo rpz  (@Zouviqil)

Also, I promise I have forgotten about you, @Tarkenton!  Order RP and bad timing have been the culprits D:
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Kio said:
    Woooooooooooo rpz  (@Zouviqil)

Also, I promise I have forgotten about you, @Tarkenton!  Order RP and bad timing have been the culprits D:
    Also, woo RPs @Kio! :D That was fun. And pretty funny.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Kio said:
    Woooooooooooo rpz  (@Zouviqil)

See?  Toldja he forgot about me.  :P

In all seriousness though, I'm fine @Kio.  Tark the character may feel neglected, but I'm good. :D
  • Oi.  I AM SO TIRED BUT ADDICTED TO THE INTERNETZ
  • Tore up the Grey Moors twice and it wasn't nearly as hard as it has been. Love finally having my fullplate!

Now if only I could stop throwing away tens of thousands of gold making full chain mail and well-tempered weapons for novices who disappear. At least I've started appending my donations with "If you feel you will be unable to continue your adventures, you are under orders to return that equipment, that the Guild might make use of it."  Hasn't worked yet, but it's somethin'.

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited September 2013
    @Parua for a light hearted early morning engagement on lies, more lies and damned statistics.

Also propaganda. It went well with my morning injection of caffeine via liquid,* I hope there's more opportunities in future!

*Because I'm damned sure you can't call this coffee.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Hooray for the inexpensive and speedy removal of enemy statuses! *cheer*
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Ried said:

Hooray for the inexpensive and speedy removal of enemy statuses! *cheer*

Coming to Seren? /eyeshift
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Hooray for the inexpensive and speedy removal of enemy statuses! *cheer*
    Coming to Seren? /eyeshift

Been there, done that.
    Sentinels then. I'll get your halberd ready.

/hope
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    • You have successfully submitted this work to the Lusternia judging team.

I haven't done this in a while, but here's to hoping!
    Good luck! The results are sometimes shocking. 
    I used to make cakes.

• Fun revolt! Debated a number of people, shattered a couple. Even made a Serenwilder rant endlessly at me while I ran around Estelbar. :D

This discussion has been closed.