Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Yay Bardics! :party:
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    You slip into a sky-painted mark of the Aesthete.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Is it weird that I love art auctions? Because I do. Yay for the opportunity to enjoy others' creativity and flair and to show them off in grand style.
    Avatar created by the amazing Feyrll.
  • That output is really pretty. Makes me real curious about the code you used for it too. How does it interact with people having positive or negative spheres on them already?
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Irillia said:

Is it weird that I love art auctions? Because I do. Yay for the opportunity to enjoy others' creativity and flair and to show them off in grand style.

Not weird at all. Paintings don't really get showcased any other way. Yay for great Hallifaxian traditions!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Raves and \o/'s for Nocht giving Glom a new Eph to play with :D

Welcome Callana!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• More L'Eternaes :D Never been so happy with Laysus' family :D
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • <3 Iosai. She knows why.
  • Rave for @Nocht and Callana and also for @Morkarion and @Iorwen for adding even more RP to my evening. I can now sleep happily.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • New IC secret! Massive secret no one IC can EVER find out. Not even Alary's parents. On that note. 8k max ego without thrones. Tanky Alary is tanky. Raves for hitting a new essence point, I think I can do this. :D
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
    Seeeeeecrets!!!
    I used to make cakes.

I'd like to thank the Charites for their amazing patience and willingness to peruse my designs and send them back to me with moderately concise directions on how to fix it.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    On a similar note, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my design got approved! <3 Isune.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Whoever was controlling the centaur hunter tonight--you are the greatest. Even if no one else understood the significance of the words and actions, it meant a great deal to me.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • <3 Iosai!

113th honour get!
  • Woah woah, where's my love?
  • 8.2.1.1 THE MOONDANCERS GUILD

[GUILD LEADERS]
                       Guildmaster: Aramel (The High Priestess of the Moon)
               Guild Administrator: Riluna (The High Wisdom of the Moon Coven)
                    Guild Champion: Laysus (The Heir of Ellindel)

...Now we just need to replace Aramel with one of Laysus' daughters and the dominion will be complete :D
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • Poor Aramel. Sure, she's inactive lately, but she's awesome :(
  • edited November 2013

[R] being retrogade, meaning that all four of those will hit in one Skull ray astrocast.

• Astrology OP
  • Triple TFs.
    Thul said:
    Triple TFs.
    Truefavoured by Estarra for about 69 hours.
    Truefavoured by Isune for about 23 days.
    Truefavoured by Iosai for about 13 days.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    You are:
    Truefavoured by Estarra for about 188 days.
    Truefavoured by Iosai for about 9 days.
    Truefavoured by Isune for about 4 days.
    Truefavoured by Nocht for about 20 days.

Never had a quadTF before <3

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

I like Hallifax.  :-*
    I used to make cakes.

This discussion has been closed.