Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I would never do it myself (because talking to Lusternia peeps outside the game/forums weirds me out?), but I can't think of anything 'unacceptable' about calling up your mates to do something in-game. Could be a raid, could be a play rehearsal, could be an aetherhunt. I don't think there's a line to be drawn between acceptable and unacceptable uses of Skype (or texting, email, any other form of communication) for coordinating play time.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Sojiro logs in and then just perma afks. He checks his screen like once every 3 hours. When he does, he says, "Let's do this" or "You guys look good, bye". This has happened countless times with wildnodes at thirty minutes or less.

If people were calling him, he would not wait 60+ minutes to show. It is sometimes fun to just pull excuses out of thin air though, I suppose.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Personally: I won't tell someone about fighting going on (I don't want them to feel obligated to log in), but I might mention an event to someone if it looks of particular interest to them.
  • edited November 2013
    I actually called Shuyin who called Viynain who called Xenthos who is on vacation so he had call forward set to Synkarin who FINALLY logged on and turned the rides.

See? Wasn't Skype.

Rave: Possibly Mysrai unless I totally misunderstood the conversation we had last night..
  • Fight in Ethereal. Started with 43% to level 85. Died a few times, killed once, and still ended up with 46% :)

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Ardmore said:
    Synkarin who FINALLY logged on and turned the rides.

You guys obviously shouldn't have been arguing while he was driving.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Xenthos said:
    Sojiro logs in and then just perma afks. He checks his screen like once every 3 hours. When he does, he says, "Let's do this" or "You guys look good, bye". This has happened countless times with wildnodes at thirty minutes or less. If people were calling him, he would not wait 60+ minutes to show. It is sometimes fun to just pull excuses out of thin air though, I suppose.
    What, I am never afk. I am always watching. Always.

Maybe I just wait until the last 30 minutes so I feel a bit more excitement when it comes time to swoop in and completely save the day.
  • Neos said:
    Ardmore said:
    Synkarin who FINALLY logged on and turned the rides.

You guys obviously shouldn't have been arguing while he was driving.
    lol, nice.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited November 2013
    Sidd happening to log in after the Broncos game was finished? Can't possibly be related.

Anyway raves, that fight on Faethorn, especially the follow up in Ether Seren, I feel somewhat bad for baiting you guys into what was essentially a trap (insert Ackbar gif here) but I was entirely curious to see if it'd work.

Making the room blocked/distorted/brumetowered to prevent escape and then having a bunch of allies on the other side of the archway ready for hot-drop o'clock was me blatantly stealing a page out of EVE Online's gate-bait manual. The downside is it'll never work again because no one will ever go after me on my own in there, and just assume there's people waiting on the other side to rush in :(

Edit: Also huge <3 for engaging and not just firing up 3 war shrines and discretionary powers.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Faethorn <3

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 99.
    You have reached the illustrious level of Titan.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    So how many times to Titan is that? ;)

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I like Calythan. He makes me laugh :) .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • That was awesome. He's really sweet.
  • From that forum post, Calythan seems like a golden retriever. "I don't know what's going on but I love you, and you're happy, so I love it."
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Calythan is wonderful. But Tridemon?

'Hi there! My name is Doug! Squirrel!'
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I always find it funny when people put their foot in their mouth

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • I always find it hilarious when I get scried a total of 312 times over a 48 minute period.

Yay maturity.
  • Can stop scrying now, Sidd. I don't -actually- even see them, but rather gag them and just add to a counter, so you're just wasting charges.

If it makes you happy, though...
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Zyphora said:

And finally, beautiful, wonderful @Isune and background admin who made the release of her godrealm possible. Much love to all of you. :x
    The preservation of the original glade, as well as the duality between west and east are especially nice, imo. Lovely realm!
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    edited November 2013
    Oh my god @Isune.

So first of all, one of the room descriptions in the temple genuinely made me cry (shutup it's not silly). But beyond that, the build up to this opening and this event itself and aiee, so brilliant that I stayed up until 2am. Totally worth it.

Also @Irillia and @Zyphora for making Mae's personal plot so much fun. There are logs now that it's all 'out there', they are being edited. :D

ETA: Dame Dioyne Fairquillion says, "To what do I owe your presence, Avatar of Nocht?"

THIS IS AWESOME.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited November 2013
    @Isune 's godrealm for not only being amazingly pretty and easy to navigate, but the fact the NPCs lie outside the temple, I'd never got to see Dioyne or Volucer before. Also the reactions just..

Dame Dioyne Fairquillion curtseys with stiff politeness.
    Dame Dioyne Fairquillion says, "To what do I owe your presence, Avatar of Shikari?"

I /melted and squeed a little there, then I learned Mork and Volucer seemingly go to the same school of thought when it comes to how to interact with something they've never seen before.

You give Volucer the once-over, eyeing him suspiciously.
    Volucer gives you the once-over, eyeing you suspiciously.

Brilliant, grats to Isune and Her Order.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Ghfkhskjrhkjhs godrealm?! FINALLYYY.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • People need to make a public post inviting people to go exploring it :(
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    edited November 2013
    Caerlyr said:

Can stop scrying now, Sidd. I don't -actually- even see them, but rather gag them and just add to a counter, so you're just wasting charges.

If it makes you happy, though...

Don't want to be scried, don't make threats to kill every gaudi offprime, even though i gave you the chance at one off prime and you refused to take me up on it. Heck you refused to take Rolan up on it too.

Also, you do like to exaggerate, it was only like once every ten or so minutes after you died, the spam earlier was when I was giving you the chance to make good on your threat but again, looks like your bluff was called.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Ladies, ladies. You're both pretty.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I love my org right now. Well, I always have, but just lately... So much awesome.
  • Raves to tea being the answer to all things!

Long live tea! And the Shee-Slaugh.
This discussion has been closed.