Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    <3 to whoever was/is playing Coimrac. That was a great evening, and everyone seemed to have a blast!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I didn't have a blast. :/
  • You know, I was starting to worry that Valtreth didn't quite approve of Tridemon very much. ...

Tears flow freely from your eyes as Valtreth, Majesty of the Dawn appoints you
    to the Archdeacon of Revelation.

I don't think I have to worry about that quite so much anymore.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Congratulations!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited November 2013
    You compliment a terrified Lirangsha artist on his outstanding intellect and physique.
    An ethereal bluebell fae smiles encouragingly at a terrified Lirangsha artist.
    A terrified Lirangsha artist puffs up his chest and a crazy gleam enters his eyes as he vigorously agrees with you that his intelligence and strength far surpass anyone else's.
    A terrified Lirangsha artist says, "May the Elder of Art hear me! I swear my dreams will be as blue as the sky. If you find my dream, push it to the Heart of Shallah where it can then take physical form."
    Looking around sadly, a terrified Lirangsha artist nods to himself and walks off in a determined run.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 95.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 1st Order of the Hyperphysical.
    You have received 23 Bound Credits!

-pant-
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • edited November 2013
    Zvoltz, the Architect has bestowed His divine truefavour upon you. It will last for 7 months.

Isune, the Aesthete has bestowed Her divine truefavour upon you. It will last for 1 month.

---

So... since the in-game thanks felt a bit curt and not really enough. Imma just go here and once more say thanks. A lot.

... I have three truefavours. How awesome isn't that?
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    To the Divine who is responsible for this ongoing storyline.

<3 Thank you, the amount of RP conversation between players, guess work, travelling, investigation and reference to background lore the last 48 hours have been amazing. I love Coim and Slem, not as literally as Slem thought Mork meant though!

On a personal note I appreciate everything has a pace you want it to go at, and not to have every bit of information end up with one or two persistent people, so I apologise if I just seem pushy or demanding, it's not the case. I'm hooked, and while the little bit of my brain that determines logic is going "Ok, that's probably it for the night" the larger part of my brain is coming up with more ways to poke for answers and looks a bit like this:

In short, I'm having a blast, I hope you are too.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Kiradawea said:
    Zvoltz, the Architect has bestowed His divine truefavour upon you. It will last for 7 months.

Isune, the Aesthete has bestowed Her divine truefavour upon you. It will last for 1 month.

---

So... since the in-game thanks felt a bit curt and not really enough. Imma just go here and once more say thanks. A lot.

:O I feel one-upped!
  • edited November 2013
    Isune said:
    Kiradawea said:

---

:O I feel one-upped!
    Damn artists, that's 6 upped! Just tell everyone you put more work into yours and it is one of a kind limited edition.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Working out how to deal with classflexing as a guild is scary, but a discussion on the guild channel with @Haezon and @Kethaera has made me really confident that we can nail it. 

So pleased to have such awesome guildmembers who are up for chatting about potential options, even when a lot of people are uncomfortable with the idea but learning to not only live with it but turn it into something that we can grow and have fun with :)

Plus, one of those awesome kids is my daughter. So I get to be smug.
  •  Explorer   : #13   a Voyager to the Beyond 

No longer a Cosmic Wayfarer. Now if I could only figure out where it is that I haven't been.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Teeeaaaa :x 
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    That wasn't me, that was my new AI I'm testing out. Complete with Munsia-brand attitude
  • Your new AI? *titter*
  • Four Domoth Thrones for Serenwilde? I do think so! :D
  • Raves for Laysus prompting some RP over the event and continued raves for the SS. And for teeeaaaa.
    edited November 2013
    Whee, new bashing spot.

Off peak raiding spot.

Pk area.

Celest godrealm!

The above post was brought to you by significant amounts of tongue in cheek.

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited November 2013
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I like the new races thing. 
    I just wish we had a way to say, "This race is discouraged but still accepted."
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Shaddus said:
    I just wish we had a way to say, "This race is discouraged but still accepted."
    I dunno, some org's straight up ban races don't they?
    edited November 2013
    They do, but some places like Hallifax don't ban races. I'd still discourage but not ban Viscanti and Illithoid there, or discourage merian in Glomdoring.

For context, Magnagora occasionally goes through a period of "furrikin are scum" every so often, and I've had to try and keep people from banning them outright or making them "untouchable" so to speak.
    I think the non RP, more mechanical reason for this is the most useful aspect. Stop newbies from rolling an Igasho Mage or a Mugwump Ebonguard, because they have no idea how awful their uninformed decision is about to be, and you save them wasting their one time free reincarnate.

Considering more than a couple notable figures in Mag based their entire RP around tainted furrikin I dunno why they would. Mostly N'kylbar I believe though.
  • I miss Ongaku.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Morkarion said:
    I think the non RP, more mechanical reason for this is the most useful aspect. Stop newbies from rolling an Igasho Mage or a Mugwump Ebonguard, because they have no idea how awful their uninformed decision is about to be, and you save them wasting their one time free reincarnate.
    I didn't choose a trill Serenguard because of PvP. I picked it because I wanted to play it.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    Who said I was talking PvP, I was referring primarily to each class's best method of levelling.

This discussion has been closed.