Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Took you long enough... Slacker

<3
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    That's the fourth demigod on my account. What's -your- excuse? ;)
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    @Yomoigu is awesome, learning about Limbo and the history of the bixes, as well as recognising Mork as a shard of Orlachmar. Which is an insta <3 in my book.

Thank you, I had fun!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Marcella said:
    I am now a Titan sheerly thanks to IC rage channeled into the motivation to slaughter thousands of denizens. Yay.
    ABOUT BLOODY TIME. Get Demi already, woman. *whipcrack*

• Your essence swells from controlling the Crown of Inexorable Justice.
    Your essence swells from controlling the Feathered Diadem of Elusive Beauty.
    Your essence swells from controlling the Incoherent Crown of Chaos.
    It is now the 11th of Dvarsh, 370 years after the Coming of Estarra.

:D
    A stream of viscous smoke spills from a fragile-looking vermillion bottle, curling into a bright-eyed red genie swathed in clouds of vermillion mist. With a low, charming bow, the genie winks and disappears in a puff of red smoke, leaving behind a pair of kissable golden lips.

Ka-ching!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    monthly stockings x 9 seems op.
    x12.

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Not helping! This is a bit ridiculous? that's x144 better than stockings
  • KioKio
    edited December 2013
    You quickly unwrap a divinely wrapped present, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull an elegant notecard and the Doctoral Cord of the Anomaly from within.

...I guess this means I have to play more, now.

(Also, maybe I'm a bit too sentimental, but I *miiiiiight* be a little misty eyed. >.>)
  • edited December 2013
    Making half a million gold with Lorina from stuff I found on the ground....ahhh yesssssssssssss.

edited December 2013
    Kio said:
    You quickly unwrap a divinely wrapped present, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull an elegant notecard and the Doctoral Cord of the Anomaly from within.

(Also, maybe I'm a bit too sentimental, but I *miiiiiight* be a little misty eyed. >.>)
    I...what. Waaaaait, you can't pull those from a present.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Sheia said:
    Making half a million gold with Lorina from stuff I found on the ground....ahhh yesssssssssssss.

BEST DAY EVER! I didn't know we would make that much from particles.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Shaddus said:
    Kio said:

I...what. Waaaaait, you can't pull those from a present.

Sure you can.  Note the fact that it came with a little letter.

That means someone bought it as a present for him.
  • edited December 2013
    Obviously he already owned it, went to the Wheel, grabbed a present and put his own Cord in it just for show.

You quickly unwrap a divinely wrapped present, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull the Doctoral Tam of the Anomaly from within.
    You people need to quit teasing me, I'm cold and tired :/
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Shaddus has never received an artifact gift, so he didn't know about the notecard.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    But I've given artifact gifts to people... are you saying he really isn't everyone? I do not believe you, sir!
  • It's as Xenthos said.  It was a gift.  <3
  • BUT FROM WHO?
  • but who was avenger
  • Oh man.  It's so good to be a tree again.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    That's awesome! I've gotten some credit gifts in the past, but someone really must love you!
  • Rave to @Xenthos and @Entrias! Wooooooooh!
  • I love when things that have the potential to be scary (like politics).. Don't end up being so scary. Phew.

• edited February 2014
    Wooo new honours! #114 :)<3
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited December 2013
    Morkarion said:
    A stream of viscous smoke spills from a fragile-looking vermillion bottle, curling into a bright-eyed red genie swathed in clouds of vermillion mist. With a low, charming bow, the genie winks and disappears in a puff of red smoke, leaving behind a pair of kissable golden lips.

Ka-ching!
    I'm SERIOUSLY hoping that is a bug.  Feels a little wrong that you can pay RL money to build a curio that spits out free artifacts every so often.

(EDIT: Just looked at the announcement, it mentions "a couple of other special prizes", chances are that is one of them.  Seems a little more understandable.)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
    Kagato said:

Morkarion said:

Ka-ching!

I'm SERIOUSLY hoping that is a bug.  Feels a little wrong that you can pay RL money to build a curio that spits out free artifacts every so often.
    I'm pretty sure it's ok to be coded into the item to occasionally throw out a 30 credit artifact, especially if the chances are as low as one would suspect.
This discussion has been closed.