Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Munsia said:
    Ardmore said:
    Your skill in Veneration has risen to Transcendent.

Yay!
    Wait. Non Avatar cult?

He is an Avatar of Mysrai, the Scarlet Goddess.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Morkarion said:
    Munsia said:
    Ardmore said:
    Your skill in Veneration has risen to Transcendent.

Yay!
    Wait. Non Avatar cult?

He is an Avatar of Mysrai, the Scarlet Goddess.
    Totally just remembered I have that name gagged, woops
  • Do you mean non-Ascendant cult? Because that's possible, it's just a tad more expensive (like 10 mill from the demigod, I think).
    No I ment Avatar. I have Mysrai gagged so I can't see the line.
    Munsia said:
     I have Mysrai gagged 

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Wooooo! Honors #117! :D:D On a roll this week!
    Ixion said:
    Wooooo! Honors #117! :D:D On a roll this week!
    Go home, Ixion
  • edited December 2013
    You tell Grizzly Munsia D'cente`, The Sharp Fanged, "How'd you know I wasn't at home!"

Munsia tells you, "Shaddup."

Stop being so supportive! Hah
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Yay for the return of Ironbeard!

(I'm wondering if there will be gnomes too, or just Ironbeard)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    There are always gnomes, though they come later on, during solstice.
    Time for the quiet hour population to suddenly triple, with everyone afk in manses* again to get as many shots at a present as possible.

*Of course you don't do this, it's just a coincidence you're suddenly online but doing nothing for the first time in months.

• Yeah, I really wish there was a better solution. Although knowing some players, people would just find ways to abuse it if it were made more predictable...
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    HipsterNeos
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Bleh, lucky sod.  I'm still at <1% chance of getting an ultimate present, with my counter sitting at 33 presents (The nerf to presents also kicked in just as I was getting to the point where my ultimate counter would have started going upwards.  Needless to say I was rather grumpy.)

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Morkarion said:
    Time for the quiet hour population to suddenly triple, with everyone afk in manses* again to get as many shots at a present as possible.

*Of course you don't do this, it's just a coincidence you're suddenly online but doing nothing for the first time in months.
    Except more chance for active people to get presents, supposedly. Whatever... it's hardly worth it considering the presents nerf that happened during that presents promo... that ended up never happening again.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    My counter is only at 30, I'm looking forward to getting nothing but crap again this year. However...it's free crap, and I love free anything! <3
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    That warm fuzzy feeling when you help people with curio sets and they're genuinely appreciative.

I swear Christmas turns me into a soft arse.

• edited December 2013
    Yay! Talked to @Xenthos in game for the first time ever!  I really wasn't dusting shrines, just trying to finish the damn facility quest but its worth it for the IC reason to denounce Shikari as the wicked thing he is!   :x
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Grandpup get!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited December 2013
    You quickly unwrap a sopping wet present, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a plush doll of Nifilhema, Queen of Insufferable Cruelty from within.
    You've unwrapped a STANDARD present! Type PRESENTS to see your Gift Counter.

Yay!

Edit:
    You quickly unwrap a sopping wet present, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull Prayer Beads of the Gods from within.
    You've unwrapped a STANDARD present! Type PRESENTS to see your Gift Counter.

Double yay!
    edited December 2013
    You quickly unwrap a sopping wet present, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a Great Rune of the Tobacconist from within.

Sorry, that is what I meant, the gnomes.  Never mind though, I misread the timestamp and saw the time was earlier in the afternoon.  Makes sense with you getting 2 presents, keeping that in mind.

• You quickly unwrap a sopping wet present, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a changeling cameo from within.
    You've unwrapped an ULTIMATE present! (Your Gift Counter has been reset.)

Think I'll keep this. Thank you!

"But paradise is locked and bolted...

We must make a journey around the world

to see if a back door has perhaps been left open."

-Heinrich Von Kleist, "On the Puppet Theater"

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I've pulled rope and sovereigns from mine. You guys suck :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    ikr, me too.
This discussion has been closed.