Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Yay for a moderate amount of new Sentinels!

Most are female, and half of those decided to be taurians, but it's a start.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Completely random, but...

A stream of viscous smoke spills from a bottle of sparkling citrine, curling into a strange yellow
    genie with crystalline, faceted skin. With a sparkling grin, the genie disappears in a puff of smoke,
     leaving behind a group of 11 packets of amber malt.

Is... is that a lucidian genie?

<3

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Abnormal numbers of peeps in Hallifax lately. It's wonderful, but it makes me nervous. I don't know what to do to entertain people anymore.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    Abnormal numbers of peeps in Hallifax lately. It's wonderful, but it makes me nervous. I don't know what to do to entertain people anymore.
    I recommend an oblivious pet bird.
  • Works for Maylea! (And Isune)
    So Vengeance is fun, and an optional response to the above-noted population boom. Also I've apparently got a real soft spot for squirrelikins.
    I used to make cakes.

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Daraius said:
    So Vengeance is fun, and an optional response to the above-noted population boom. Also I've apparently got a real soft spot for squirrelikins.
    Squirrelkins annoy me because they are too mainstream. It's the featured picture on the site. -.-
    edited December 2013
    Oddly enough, I had fun today being a disciplinarian. Being in charge of a military company really has some fun RP associated with it.

Thanks go out to @Etakoi, @Kittee, and @Everly for playing along.

(This post sounds horrible now that I'm reading back over it)
  • edited February 2014
    ....and honour #115 Awwww Yissss :D
    edited December 2013
    Munsia said:
    Daraius said:
    Squirrelkins annoy me because they are too mainstream. It's the featured picture on the site. -.-
    That's a human-faced boobikin. 
    I used to make cakes.

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Ixion said:
    ....and honour #215 Awwww Yissss :D

You have a problem.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • I agree.

HONOURS IXION
    Kalas Ixion, The Devouring Blade (Male Undying Demigod Changeling).
    Request Denied.

There's the problem right there :(
    If you've got it, flaunt it! Why would you hide those big juicy honors?!
    I used to make cakes.

Dat Year 1 Fain reference.
  • edited December 2013
    Daraius said:
    If you've got it, flaunt it! Why would you hide those big juicy honors?!
    Ssaliss said:
    I agree.

HONOURS IXION
    Kalas Ixion, The Devouring Blade (Male Undying Demigod Changeling).
    Request Denied.

There's the problem right there :(

You can always do this!

(clan): Zellon (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "This timer will remind me every 4 minutes that I can not honours Ixion."
    Have to say the age old buy of my flux capacitor is really starting to show it's usefulness. One of the best buys I ever made.
  • Woo! Honors #116 :D
    I love reading Ixion's honours lines!

.....said nobody ever.

• Shaddus said:
    I love reading Ixion's honours lines!

.....said nobody ever.

that's why when I got him to let me see them, I saved them. except for these new ones, I got a nice big list. makes for a good checklist, do I know where this place is at, nope? guess I'm not doing that one today!
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited December 2013
    I need more honours lines :(

But hey, rave, I got one from Lirangsha yesterday. NEVER AGAIN.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Psssht, you haven't lived till you have farmed the place for curios.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Psssht. Farming it for curios? That's child's play. Try farming it for curios as an ILLITHOID MONK. Now that's hardcore.

• Ixion said:
    Woo! Honors #116 :D
    We need Kaervas to come back so you have some neck-and-neck competition!
    [BANNERCODE]
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Morkarion said:
    Psssht, you haven't lived till you have farmed the place for curios.
    Screw curios.

Another rave, I've been designing like nobody's business these past two days. It feels good to be back into my old niche.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • @lillie :D

(Making the character cry has totally not been a goal >.>)
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    No making Ev's daughter cry! *bop*
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Your skill in Veneration has risen to Transcendent.

Yay!
    Ardmore said:
    Your skill in Veneration has risen to Transcendent.

Yay!
    Wait. Non Avatar cult?
This discussion has been closed.