m&mf

Comments

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Can you check the trigger lines?  Did they change?

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • I'll check when I get home tonight.

edited May 2016
    Yeah - the middle line changed (again)

It'll be fixed next update

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • edited May 2016
    Lerad said:
    I just tested. It's definitely CONFIG OHAFFMESSAGES.

Set it to BOTH instead of brief.

This fixed it, thanks!
  • Is the m&mf clan still existent? Can I join?

Thanks!
  • *weep*

My m&m is still spamming the old cures.  I have no idea what's wrong D:
  • Shoel said:
    *weep*

My m&m is still spamming the old cures.  I have no idea what's wrong D:
    User error!
  • edited June 2016
    Hey, Sidd. I just tried adding affs into the focus list, but i found that I could add most of the lucidity affs, but none of the steam/wafer affs. It doesn't show the error message it's supposed to show either, the ("%s isn't an affliction we can focus.", aff) message isn't showing up. Could I double check if it's a problem only I have?

Log here (notice the ones that do succeed there is feedback from the system telling me it's been added/removed, but nothing for the other affs.)

Edit: Public service announcement, hallucinations is "hallucinating" in the m&mf affs list. Though you probably won't want hallucinating to be in your focus table, but just in case a class appears that uses hallucinations as an insta kill in the future. Now you know. (Hrm, might be an idea for Nekotai...)

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Does Mudlet save profile data anywhere accessible? I reformatted my computer a couple of weeks ago and didn't think to manually export my profile, but if it does save it, it was hopefully backed up with the rest of my things. Just not sure where to look.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Rancoura said:
    Does Mudlet save profile data anywhere accessible? I reformatted my computer a couple of weeks ago and didn't think to manually export my profile, but if it does save it, it was hopefully backed up with the rest of my things. Just not sure where to look.
    Windows 7-10: C:\Users\<Your username>\.config\mudlet\profiles\<profile name>\
    OSX/Linux: ~/.config/mudlet/profiles/<profile name>/
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Hmm, I found that location, but I'm not seeing my custom aliases, highlights, etc.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I think they are kept as part of your profile file unless you export them. If you log in with your profile using Mudlet, you should be able to see your custom stuff and export them as a separate file.

I think.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I may be blind, but how do I turn off the healing skill in the allclass package if my class doesn't...have healing..? It keeps trying to Succor when I try to diag. On a monk.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    mmconfig succor nope
    mmconfig healing none

will turn all healing related stuff off.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
    Rancoura said:
    Hmm, I found that location, but I'm not seeing my custom aliases, highlights, etc.

@Rancoura - check the current folder, there should be an xml file, and that will contain all your scripts, triggers, alias etc

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Why wont my piepes relight?  
    No idea? Did you read the documentation to make sure the correct configuration options are set?

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • What documentation?  The documentation on the old site is no longer there even and as I got told not to run mminstall cus using that command apparently cuases bugs.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • edited June 2016
    To install the system, use the mminstall command. This’ll have the system run auto-configuration first - where it’ll detect and enable skills that you have. After that, it’ll ask you preference questions about the basic and essential options. Feel free to take your time to ask someone else as to what should you set an option to (like for sipping health). The installation otherwise is fairly painless - and you can always change any option you’d like later with the same command.

well that is contradoictory to everything I was told. And I can say when I initially installed it this was exactly what I did and I ended up with random things being gagged I do not want gagged. like Ii Doll.. it gags any thing that comes up followed by the ii command and I was told there are other issues that creep up from using the install command

edit: it also spammed me like 12 times at the end about Question time but never gave questions
    edited June 2016
    OK. That has nothing to with pipes which was your original inquiry.

Mminstall is a known issue and had you asked about that, I would have said that.

Random gagging like ii doll doesn't seem like an mm thing but more something else you have in use

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • I have no other scripts in use at all outside of mmf so the random gagging can only be a result of mmf. And you asked if I had consulted the documentation to ensure the correct settings ate sree the documentation points towards mminstall.
  • edited June 2016
    Need to do PIPELIST and it'll track your pipes and keep them lit. MMCONFIG RELIGHT is how you turn it on. It may be gagged, which you can turn of with MMCONFIG GAGRELIGHT. He was referring to the MMCONFIG section of the document which is how you set up the various aspects of the system. You can also do MMCONFIG and MMCONFIG2 to get a list. You can do MMCONFIG ARGLEBLARGEL(or any variation of gibberish) to get a full list of every possible MMCONFIG option. M&M does not gag info inventory. You can search for "ii" within your system to see if you have anything that shouldn't be there.
  • WTF forums are acting weird.
  • Yeah they went all weird and white.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• edited June 2016
    I used mmconfig and yeah I have made sure it is not gagged. and from what i can ee it is set to relight my pipes, however when I get messages like that pipe is not lit mid combat.. It makes me wonder what i did wrong or what is going on with the system.

I will do a search for II. MMf is seriously the only thing ive added to my client so far. I have not even gotten around to making my custom emotes

edit:Oh thank god that is not just me. I thought I broke things on my end again

edit2: found the offending code. Removing the harvesting bit of M&M for some reason fixed my ii commands. And as I don't have herbology I cant use that anyways. Now to figure out why it gags my influencing! Also it seems that I need to just do pipelist on every login for it to register if my pipes are lit or not
  • How do I alter it so that my influencing messages are not gagged?
    disable the gag trigger

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • edited June 2016
    Synkarin said:
    disable the gag trigger
    How?

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out. Thanks!
  • edited June 2016
    never mind you figured it out