m&mf

Comments

• Fixed, thanks! :)

Age: forever 28 / Sex: female / Location: where the Fates can't reach

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited August 2016
    What's an easier way to adjust your priorities? I cbf to click an arrow over a thousand times to fix these default slowcure prios.

EDIT: (also I'd look for myself but I'm not sure if the m&m documentation still exists? Please link if so.)

• edited August 2016
    I'm not sure if it answers your question, but are the last 10-ish posts relevant to that? (The posts between Mardella and Vadi.)
  • I'll give you a bit of a quick low down of how I did it because it is really really confusing the first time.

1. First pick what you want to readjust herbs, slowcureing etc
    2. Type in mudlet "mmshowprios slowcuring" or what ever prio you want to switch up
    3. Go to the very very top of that list and you look for a line that says "(m&mf): aeon/sap/choke/retardation priority list (clear gaps):" Click the bit that says (Clear gaps) what this does is gets rid of all the crazy long blank numbers to make it eaiser to use
    4. Type in mudlet "mm exportprio testytesty123 [slowcuring]ww alias." this will create a doc with all your prios for that list
    5. Go to your mudlet folder with your characters name it'll be something like C:\Users\nameme\.config\mudlet\profiles\lusterina123\m&m\prios
    6. Open up the document and you should see a nice list of everything, now basically just copy paste each thing to a new place. Just remember that the bottom of the list is the first thing that will cure.
    7. To be safe probably save this file as a different file name.
    8. In mudlet again type in "mm.prio.import(testytesty123, echoback, report_errors) "
    9. If you copy pasted right then it'll import all sucessfully and tidily if not you'll get an error so go back to the document and make sure the formatting is correct.
    10. Job done, go get a cup of tea.

• Oh just to be a tad more confusing when you import it and you check it mmshowprios slowcuring, then the stuff at the top of the list will be cured first(the highest number) but that should sort it out for you.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Thanks, that does help a lot, but I'm still at an impasse.

Right now I'm trying all kinds of things to get the correct syntax, so far none of this has worked:

lua mm.prio_swap("asthma", "slowcuring", 5000)

lua mm.prio_swap("asthma", "aeon/sap/choke/retardation", 5000)

lua mm.prio_swap("asthma (wafer)", "slowcuring", 5000)

lua mm.prio_swap("asthma (wafer)", "aeon/sap/choke/retardation", 5000)

(and more)

I think the slowcuring/aeon etc. field is what I'm getting wrong here.

• I've no idea about that one, I couldn't figure out the swapping command myself. Honestly though I found just doing it myself in a text document the easier way. Plus also It means you can simply save it somewhere safe as a back up incase you need to reinstall or do anything weird.
  • It seems to be missing the impale line or not recognising all of them

^Someone sinks the blade of a titanic steel greatsword deep into your gut, impaling you.$

and I'm not sure but when I got this ^You are afflicted with collapsedlung.$ it poped up a message saying that it wasn't recognised by m&m
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    v14 is now released

Changed wounding from 5 to 4
    Updated impale lines
    Updated pincharge lines to work on any weapon
    Added 'mmshow f or focus' alias to see focus options
    Fixed various bugs (lucidity/steam curing had a particularly big one that I fixed)

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Synkarin said:

v14 is now released

Changed wounding from 5 to 4
    Updated impale lines
    Updated pincharge lines to work on any weapon
    Added 'mmshow f or focus' alias to see focus options
    Fixed various bugs (lucidity/steam curing had a particularly big one that I fixed)

@Synkarin - I need to talk to you about something too speaking of changes. Remind me about this and we'll chat.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Hi i noticed that when you try and make the system use coltsfoot instead of sparkleberry this happens

"You may eat another herb that gives the sparkleberry effect.
    10860h, 2765m, 7340e, 10p, 23280en, 23280w Belrxkdb<>-(eat coltsfoot|outr coltsfoot|eat 
    sparkleberry|outr sparkleberry)
    You eat a plug of coltsfoot.
    You feel your health, mana and ego replenished.
    10860h, 3323m, 7340e, 10p, 23280en, 23280w Belrxkdb<>-
    You remove 1 coltsfoot, bringing the total in the rift to 61.
    You eat a sparkleberry.
    The aftertaste of the berry turns sour.
    You remove 1 sparkleberry, bringing the total in the rift to 40."
  • I can't seem to find the settings to fix or tweak this, any advice?
  • I just did a bit of testing again.

It it works properly when it makes you eat coltsfoot from your prompt so when you first drop low on mana but it doubles up on coltsfoot sparkle on the You may eat another herb that gives the sparkleberry effect.
  • edited August 2016
    MMCONFIG BLINDHERB and DEAFHERB don't seem to be working for me. It's using earwort/faeleaf even after I set them to myrtle. Is it just me, has something changed, or am I doing something wrong?

8183h, 5734m, 10724e, 10p xk<>-mmconfig blindherb myrtle<br>(m&mf): Okay, will use myrtle to cure blindness.<br>8183h, 5734m, 10724e, 10p xk<>-<br>A jewelled stalker dashes around you in a series of tight circles, light refracting from his scales <br>in a dazzling display of colour that sears your eyes, dancing spots stealing your vision.<br>7467h, 5734m, 10724e, 10p xkb<>-(outr faeleaf|eat faeleaf)(-716h, 8.6%) <br>You remove 1 faeleaf, bringing the total in the rift to 86.<br>7467h, 5734m, 10724e, 10p xkb<>-<br>You eat a stalk of faeleaf.<br>Blessed sight returns to you.<br>You have cured blindness. (0.25s)

#NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • It is because Sidd did not know you could still use Myrtle and so disabled it. There is a report to remove Myrtle as blind/deaf herb anyways, so when reports get caught up mmf will be already up to date ;)
  • I was wondering if there was a was to set in priority sipping at different levels. Like for example if I have 80% health and 80% mana I will sip health but if I have 50% health and 50% mana the I'll sip mana instead. I've seen how to switch to just making one a priority but was thinking different tiers of sipping would be handy as well?
  • edited August 2016
  • edited August 2016
    let me quickly check 
  • edited August 2016
    I don't really think you can have different priorities at different levels.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited August 2016
    There is, you can toggle between health and mana priority with the command HH. Or you can set it to one of the options (health or mana) with HH <option>. That way, if both are under sipping threshold, you can decide if you want to sip mana or health first.

You can look at the code for that alias to gin up a bit of code to have that toggle automatically at some thresholds, if you want. 
  • I can't seem to have MMF recognize the Wondercorn defenses. In particular, I get this:

mmdefup wondercornhp
    (m&mf): wondercornhp isn't a defence you can defup.

Am I missing something?
  • mmdefup wondercornhp
    (m&mf): Will put wondercornhp up in combat mode.
    mmdefup wondercornhp
    (m&mf): Won't put wondercornhp up anymore in combat mode.

I am able to do it fine.
  • I was working with an old version, and it worked when I updated. Thanks!
  • I couldn't figure out why but the system seems to freak out under a hemi-lock with slickness even when you can cure it easily. It seems to not recognise arnica slickness quite right under it.

I added a few triggers that seemed to fix it but I'm not really sure of the underlying problem and some of this may be redundant so I'm not sure which one of these fixed it but I added a few tahetso specific triggers and since then its been curing everything fine.

May be hidden afflictions or under blackout or something?

The triggers that seemed to fix it and cure hemi instantly though were:

Making sure ^The arnica slides off your oily skin.$ had ^You are afflicted with slickness.$  : mm.valid.proper_slickness()

^You are afflicted with collapsedlung.$ to mm.valid.proper_collapsedlungs()

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    edited September 2016
    v17 released

This version introduces a new defense category - Artifacts

It will help separate out wondercorn, genies, and candies from the rest of the general defenses. Some artifact defenses will still show up at the bottom instead of this category because they are only read off the defline, and if you don't have that artifact, no sense in having an empty checkbox. 

Candies have been added as a defense that you can defup/keepup

Default prios have been updated. You can do 'mmshow' and click the link to update your default priorities.

The warrior lines have been updated for the typo change.

An old standing windpipe/slickness bug has been fixed.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Is there already an existing m&m module or function to configure different vitals healing profiles? (Ex. I want a profile to prioritise ego when influencing, but ignore ego (used due to auras) in another profile)
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• Xiran said:
    Is there already an existing m&m module or function to configure different vitals healing profiles? (Ex. I want a profile to prioritise ego when influencing, but ignore ego (used due to auras) in another profile)
    Try hh to toggle between vital sipping priority. hh health/mana/ego also works
  • Hi! First of, I am so happy to have found a system such as this. Thank you.
    I am having problems installing it correctly though.
    I have downloaded the aquamancer zip file and have tried to install it in the zip format through package manager. However, nothing happens when I do. A small window shows up for half a second, but then nothing. None of the m&mf files show up in package manager.
    I also tried it on an old computer and it worked like a charm.

Any idea what could be wrong?

I am on Windows 10 and use mudlet 3.0.
  • I had a lot of trouble installing it on Windows 10 too so eventually I just copied the entire profile folder from my Windows 7 installation and put that into the Windows 10 computer.