m&mf

Comments

• may be a daft question but once you install it via package manager are you saving quiting mudlet and opening again??

Also you don't have any other things installed like the astro tracker do you?
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Another option @Cieon is to unzip the package and just import the individual packages themselves. 

the one called 'm&m' or it may be 'm&m (import me)' is the important one to install, the others are just add-ons.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Dumb question, but I see mention of a harvester in this repeatedly, but I can't seem to find any documentation or anything on how to actually use it. I could just be blind though.
    The harvester is an add-on, if you installed the whole system from the zip, it will be under one of the folders called [class]-m&m

I don't use it myself, so I'm not sure of the details, but you can check out the alias and triggers etc.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Synkarin said:
    The harvester is an add-on, if you installed the whole system from the zip, it will be under one of the folders called [class]-m&m

I don't use it myself, so I'm not sure of the details, but you can check out the alias and triggers etc.
    Thanks again. I couldn't seem to figure out hrv/hrv2, but hrs worked by itself, so... good enough!
  • Hiya. I'm trying to influence the villagers, I'm testing in Delport using INF ALL to try and get the village influenced (not during a revolt) but it's telling me room influenced and not even attempting to influence any of the mobs there.
    sorry I didn't get back to you - The influencer actually gags certain influence attacks, so you may be seeing that happen rather than it not doing anything.

Try disabling the gag trigger to see if that's it.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Release 18 is out

Added a new config option - attemptearlystun - this will try to send cures in aeon 1 second before the stuns wear off for more effective curing

Added in support for using adrenaline - there is a config option that only use adrenaline for quicksilver, and there is another option to use adrenaline in aeon (aeon_physical) - this only works for those with the athletics skillset active.

Clotting has been made more efficient. Rather than clot one at a time until things are cured, it will clot a certain number. It won't go below your 'usemana' config option. Additionally, please use the gmcpvitals config to use gmcp for bleeding and bruising counts.

Warrior wounding is now readable off of gmcp. Make sure you have the gmcpvitals config turned on for this to work. 

Various defs added (curio crit food (curiofood), curioatk now works with split buffs etc)

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • edited September 2016
    For some reason I keep spamming light pipes, what can I do to stop this? Never mind I fixed it, it only gags it if you have four pipes, I only had three.
  • Synkarin said:
    sorry I didn't get back to you - The influencer actually gags certain influence attacks, so you may be seeing that happen rather than it not doing anything.

Try disabling the gag trigger to see if that's it.
    Thanks for getting back. I'm not sure what the problem was, it wasn't down to anything being gagged, I was instantly getting the room done message while no attempts were made to influence, but it worked fine on guards and monks etc. Thanks though for such a great system. I've been using a different influencer alongside m&mf which has been doing great for me.
  • edited September 2016
    fixed by the power of reset
    Any errors? I'm unsure why it would be spamming light pipes.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • It's because of the dracnari lines being different to the normal lines.
    oh ,if it's just a line - we can fix that easy

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • edited October 2016
    Occasionally, the system spams eating dust (almost always in the Catacombs). The error is:

(m&mf): The problem was: taintsick failed to complete: /Users/blahblah/Downloads/Ur.guard.m-mf.
    v14/m&m:33313: attempt to call field '?' (a nil value)
    You are no longer immune from blackout.

Here's another observation:

(m&mf): The problem was: paralysis failed to complete: /Users/blahblah/Downloads/Ur.guard.m-mf.
    v14/m&m:33313: attempt to call field '?' (a nil value)
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Can anyone give me any insight into why m&mf is waiting so long to attempt curing in these logs? Nothing in my prios is overriding the smoke that it eventually tries, and it doesn't appear to be trying anything before the smoke anyways, so I'm left confused. 

• any insight on why M&MF is  either spamming honours or doing something like this..

Lysistrata Shee-Slaugh, the Umbral Postulant (Female Shadowcaster Faeling).
    She is 23 years old, having been born on the 11th of Vestian, 430 years after 
    the Coming of Estarra.
    She is ranked 286th in Lusternia.
    She is an extremely credible character.
    She is an Ebon Forester in the Free Forest of Glomdoring.
    She is a Shroud in the Shadowdancers.
    She is an Itinerant Traveler in the Fellowship of Explorers.
    She is Seeker of the Rose in the Divine Order of Viravain, Lady of the Thorns.
    She is a graduate of the Shadowmaze (honours).
    She is a member of the clan called 'The Crux.'
    She is a member of the clan called 'The Shadow Kindred.'
    She is a member of the clan called 'The Royal Court of Shee-Slaugh.'
    She is a mentor and able to take on proteges.
    Her warcry: 'Nothing matters but Glomdoring!'
    She is considered to be approximately equal to your might.
    She is a second generation member of the Great House of Shee-Slaugh.
    8565h, 10305m, 5520e, 10p, 23020en, 23020w Bexk-
    A starving deer dashes out to the south.
    8565h, 10305m, 5520e, 10p, 23020en, 23020w Bexk-reply // wait. didn't happen when I did myself..
    You tell Lady-Queen Rancoura So'hthae, Adumbriata Incarnate, "// wait. didn't 
    honours veyils
    (m&mf): ndb.honors() for Veyils called, when already honours'ing Lysistrata - not going to do this.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Lysistrata You're using mudlet 2.1 ? I remember having a problem back then with the fact that the connection to the namedb file randomly losing connection. you can do 'ndb cancel' to stop it honouring, but actually, you wan to restart your mudlet. Should fix your problem.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
    I have a bug report myself, a healing one:

mutilatedlimbs can not be cured by healing and should not be cured by ice even when 'usehealing = full'.

An update for the new envoy reports - I've added all but the new princessfarewell echos (I couldn't find a Cantor last night). 

I'll hopefully try to get that tackled tonight and get a release out. 

(I'll look into the mutilatedlimbs)

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Thank you also, that was an 'extra' not in my sentence. mutilatedlimbs needs to be always cured by ice. sorry for the mispelling
  • edited October 2016
    EDIT: Ignore me. It's apparently something wrong with my MUDlet or something.
    m&mf v20 released - fixes the pipe issue (I forgot to account for non-arty pipes, my bad)

I forget to say this too

There is a new alias 'mmdocs' which will open up the documentation page in your browser.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    curious question. I do have an alias all of a sudden that triggers on '^winning$' and calls mm.valid.winning1(), being titled 627. Is that something the system actually needs?
  • Any idea why m&mf continuously tries and succeeds in activating wondercorn's equilibrium? If I pause the system and/or add the command to look at my defences, it stops the constant command for it. It doesn't to the same with any other wondercorn defenses, but it's just a minor annoyance I think.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Its line for the defense going up is probably incorrect, so it thinks it has failed until it sees the defense line on DEF.
  • Hi! Question: How do activate the Harvester addon in mmf? It seems to disable after a few seconds after I activate it, and I can't seem to locate the method that recognizes I have the skills. Anyone run into this issue?
  • It seems to not be handling ablaze curing properly, or sunburn curing (it keeps trying to apply ice to body for both, which triggers a game error because Ice can't be applied to body).