Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Lonely day in the Researchers guild
  • I somewhat wish that I had stuck around in Serenwilde and Hartstone long enough to get back tri-trans and play around with Ecology + Druidry + Stag.

Seriously, that shit looks like it would be strong af. Poisonpoisonpoisonpoisonpoison.

With that said, I feel weirdly at home moving Tyngh back to Magnagora. It's like going away on vacation for a week, and when you come back, you're super excited to see your dog and he's super excited to see you and OOODJABOODJABOOIMISSEDYOUYESIDIIIIID.
    come2mag
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Tynghall said:
    I somewhat wish that I had stuck around in Serenwilde and Hartstone long enough to get back tri-trans and play around with Ecology + Druidry + Stag.

Seriously, that shit looks like it would be strong af. Poisonpoisonpoisonpoisonpoison.

With that said, I feel weirdly at home moving Tyngh back to Magnagora. It's like going away on vacation for a week, and when you come back, you're super excited to see your dog and he's super excited to see you and OOODJABOODJABOOIMISSEDYOUYESIDIIIIID.

It's strong right now because of the way dust balance works with herbbane is goofy and there are lots of dust balance poisons. Stag doesn't really do much in that situation, you just stick with poisons and you're better off. The random shrugging chance can still bone you pretty bad, but that's life!
  • The main thing I was looking at was:

• demesne affs
    • beast venom + trample
    • Familiar Berserk roughly timed with demesne affs.
    • Alternatively, Familiar Sting + Snake Bond with a green eyelash viper 
    • Gore + Poison
    Didn't mess around with it, but ignoring herbbane, it still looks like it could be ridiculously strong.
    come2mag
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Mhmm! 

It's worth noting that you can't use beast venom and trample at the same time, can't time familiar berserk to land consistently with demesne - and last I checked it literally did nothing, bad bug-, broken arms (from eyelash viper) do nothing in sap, and that gore is a particularly  way to land poisons. One thing people forget is that while impaled on an antler, you can cure up afflictions but the Stag user can't do anything until they withdraw the impale. A clever curer will prioritize curing up afflictions such as broken legs and paralysis before finishing an impale writhe. The BT demesne does more afflictions on demesne ticks, too! 

Ecology is definitely the strongest tertiary choice with respect to locking up sap, because you can spam wafer affs to make it hard to cure paralysis consistently and have access to double morphite/double calcise combos. Several poison affs are also ticking offbalance afflictions, which helps out. You're always welcome to join Seren and pick up the class! 
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    I didn't miss a single day of Wheel spins while I wasn't at home, but as soon as I'm back I forget one. Flipping heck. Almost made it the whole month without missing a spin! Curses!
  • Phoebus said:
    I didn't miss a single day of Wheel spins while I wasn't at home, but as soon as I'm back I forget one. Flipping heck. Almost made it the whole month without missing a spin! Curses!
    It was the one that contained 7 wondercrystals too!
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Falmiis said:
    Phoebus said:
    It was the one that contained 7 wondercrystals too!

[-(
  • Tarkenton said:
    You know, I was going to just post an expletive filled rant about how the lag that occurs whenever there is a large group fight is ridiculous, given what I imagine is a large number of Elite subscriptions that get paid each month. What, exactly, is the cash going towards other than heels and tiaras for @Estarra? How about some infrastructure upgrading, if the servers aren't capable of handling these fights with the new code? How about acknowledging that yeah, there's a problem somewhere, yeah, we're working on making it better. Something. Because I'm seriously at the point of losing my cool, getting myself forums banned, then saying to heck with it and retiring and dumping my disposable income elsewhere. It is beyond infuriating that my commands are taking two seconds to go through when I'm otherwise unhindered. 

Fix. It.
    It almost certainly has more to do with the way Lusternia is coded then hardware itself. Sure hardware can compensate for the bloat, but the bloat really drags the game down. There's simply too many items in the game and unless the team is going to virtualize and/or streamline loop checks the problem is just going to remain. I had hopes with things like the curio box they might move things a bit into faster processing, but no, of course it had to be more about selling artifacts. 

Liquid rift was a great step forward and is the sort of thing that can help hugely with processing. Not having to outrift (and therefore not having to carry lose herbs in your inventory would help). Things like knots likely just move us back towards lagland.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    This is the second time Rancoura has been given flowers by someone she frequently meets on the battlefield. Not sure if  ;;) or  :-?

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    There's a fine line between e-love and e-hate.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Rancoura said:
    This is the second time Rancoura has been given flowers by someone she frequently meets on the battlefield. Not sure if  ;;) or  :-?
    I got flowers too, Dy loves roses so she was a bit in awe and just said thank you. Yay flowers, more flowers!

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Grumble grumble moving posts out of tweets grumble @Zvoltz grumble forum bugs grumble grumble.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    "You can't flag a moderator's post." :(
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Zvoltz confirmed to be Heimerdinger.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Sometimes I entertain the idea of being really attentive to tattoo clients' uh.. physical topography during a session, but I don't think I can pull off that level of creepy. Anybody looking for high-immersion tattooing, or do you just want to get in and out and on with your day? :-S
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited March 2016
    Daraius said:
    Sometimes I entertain the idea of being really attentive to tattoo clients' uh.. physical topography during a session, but I don't think I can pull off that level of creepy. Anybody looking for high-immersion tattooing, or do you just want to get in and out and on with your day? :-S
    So, hey, what's the trade policy between Hallifax and Magnagora these days? Do people do trade bans anymore?
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited March 2016
    I just inked up the Archprelate of the Illuminati so I think we're good.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Okay, now I'm concerned that the above came across as an innocent inquiry. I want to be obvious: let's get creepy.
  • The Voice of Jagrerox tells you, "Your skills are currently influenced by Divine feelings, so I am 
    unable to say exactly how close you are to the next level in Necroscream."

I hate this. It makes me dread truefavors. I want to learn my lessons with precision, not be stuck sitting around hoping my favors expire soon so I can get on with it already.
  • Fiore said:
    The Voice of Jagrerox tells you, "Your skills are currently influenced by Divine feelings, so I am 
    unable to say exactly how close you are to the next level in Necroscream."

I hate this. It makes me dread truefavors. I want to learn my lessons with precision, not be stuck sitting around hoping my favors expire soon so I can get on with it already.

This is why you should track lessons in an spreadsheet or something then. Then you have something that is never wrong (at least until you teach someone then it gets off by a few single digit lessons if you do it enough) and doesn't matter if you have a favour or not.
This discussion has been closed.