Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    A quick showing of a way to locate someone without setting off aethersight:
    And since there were no ranking Celestians to raise discretionaries, I wouldn't say *all* the advantages. But yes, back to Pokemon.

You snort and snuffle at the air, sensing through a ridiculous pig nose upon your face the faint 
    traces of others in the surrounding area.
    Ilian: 20782             the Grand Assembly of Peace
    Arian: 19851, 19852, 19518the Ascent of Servitude
    Bleuu: 20782             the Grand Assembly of Peace
    Luas: 20782              the Grand Assembly of Peace
    Mica: 20782              the Grand Assembly of Peace
    Falmiis: 11193           Ministry of Peace
    Aubrey: 20782            the Grand Assembly of Peace
    Portius: 20782           the Grand Assembly of Peace
    Ialie: 20782             the Grand Assembly of Peace
    Lendren: 20782           the Grand Assembly of Peace
    Aeral: 11193             Ministry of Peace
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Mirage, yo. Hides my room name. Requires a map.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Not everyone has a map. Scenting returns the same thing as scrying in Mirage. What's the point of letting you know we're doing it if it's the same result?
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Tremula said:
    Not everyone has a map. Scenting returns the same thing as scrying in Mirage. What's the point of letting you know we're doing it if it's the same result?
    Nope,  but I know several maps were present! 

IJS I thought people were putting market ads out for fights. Maybe I misread
  • To be fair, it wasn't a fight. I melded Celestia with Malarious and had all three north orgs show up within minutes. More kept showing up, no one was actually scrying me to locate me so I knew they weren't engaging until they had a meld, numbers, and all the advantages. So I lol'd at them and left.

Business as usual. Back to Pokemon. Call me when it's not lame.

You guys obviously need to get good and all equip yourself with that 150 dingbat artifact
    The playa you love to hate
  • edited July 2016
    Or uhh....use the ones people already had that were there. I counted 3.

Anyways, the stupid capacity has quickly reached its max so I'm out. See you in another week. Bring friends, we'll have tea.
  • Falmiis said:
    Zyphora scared all of south away with her bold domoth claim today. The true pk menace.
    *Hiss*

Just because I haven't been feeling well lately and haven't been on as much doesn't mean someone can usurp me.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Falmiis said:
    Zyphora scared all of south away with her bold domoth claim today. The true pk menace.
    Celina actually went up to try to jump her during stage 3, but there was a monolith.
  • Actually I was scrying you. Was being led by a celestian, kept running in and running out and I was like "Why are we just sitting here?" and then I left. Apparently said Celestian was "broken".

Though really you have no high horse when talked about Zergs after coming at me with 6 gloms in tow.
  • Numbers. 
    Numbers never change.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Yay to Team North for using all of its advantages, something completely new and unheard-of in Lusternia until now! Much win, wow.
    See you in Sapience.
  • Nice sportsmanship.
    Your numbers today are:
  • Demartel said:
    Actually I was scrying you. Was being led by a celestian, kept running in and running out and I was like "Why are we just sitting here?" and then I left. Apparently said Celestian was "broken".

Though really you have no high horse when talked about Zergs after coming at me with 6 gloms in tow.
    Ahhh man, I was a Pyromancer on Faethorn. The only reason you were interested is because you literally could not lose. I feel like karma was handed out appropriately. 

I don't know how high my horse is, I've never measured it.

• Tbf it's probably pretty high considering it's probably in the Gaudi stables.
  • Well technically it's a toad anyways
  • Demartel said:
    Actually I was scrying you. Was being led by a celestian, kept running in and running out and I was like "Why are we just sitting here?" and then I left. Apparently said Celestian was "broken".

Ahhh man, I was a Pyromancer on Faethorn. The only reason you were interested is because you literally could not lose. I feel like karma was handed out appropriately. 

I don't know how high my horse is, I've never measured it.

No, you were a pyromancer in ethereal Serenwilde, twice you ran, the third time you brought a zerg. I really do not care what your reasons for it are it is just a case of Pot meet Kettle.
  • Well, no it's not. Just because context makes you uncomfortable doesn't mean it's not important. If the only way you'll not zerg me is if I severely cripple myself to the point of being no danger to you, it's not really the same situation is it Demarkie. 
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Look, even though we may have unleashed Archons on some zerglings this past domoth, eventually Kerrigan will win. That's the whole point of the zerg.

We just have to make a fight that is worthy of the archives.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • For the swarm.
  • I miss absolve and judgement to no end :(
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • I finally clobbered together a script that targets my crystals automatically. No more forgetting!
    See you in Sapience.
  • Well, no it's not. Just because context makes you uncomfortable doesn't mean it's not important. If the only way you'll not zerg me is if I severely cripple myself to the point of being no danger to you, it's not really the same situation is it Demarkie. 
    Yes context.

Context: You were in Ethereal Serenwilde. I as a Seren atttacked you. I did not think to myself "Oh she is a pyrochem and cannot 1vs1 this is my chance! Teehee!" Given I cannot possibly know what you are at any given time.
    Outcome:
    You took off.

Context: You came back into Ethereal Serenwilde. I as a Seren atttacked you. I again did not think to myself "Oh she is a pyrochem and cannot 1vs1 this is my chance! Teehee!" Given I cannot possibly know what you are at any given time.
    Outcome:
    You took off.

Context: You again came in ethereal Serenwilde. I as a Seren atttacked you. I again did not think to myself "Oh she is a pyrochem and cannot 1vs1 this is my chance! Teehee!" Given I cannot possibly know what you are at any given time.
    Outcome:
    You brought 6 gloms to zerg me.

A zerg is a zerg. You had full control of coming into Ethereal Serenwilde or not. I did not go rushing into Faethorn to attack someone who was "crippled". I attacked an enemy in Serenwilde.
  • edited July 2016
    edit: Nevermind. Okay, Demartal. Sorry I zerged you that one time. I enjoyed our domoth. :)
  • Demartel said:

Context: You were in Ethereal Serenwilde. I as a Seren atttacked you. I did not think to myself "Oh she is a pyrochem and cannot 1vs1 this is my chance! Teehee!" Given I cannot possibly know what you are at any given time.

sure you can :) look and see if she's wielding her cannon or her staff :P
    Your numbers today are:
  • Kilee said:
    Demartel said:

sure you can :) look and see if she's wielding her cannon or her staff :P
    Actually no, she has a shield rune so she wields both at the same time.
  • True story. I'm an enigma. An artie whore enigma. 
  • Thank you @Shaddus for the curioooo now I start the journey of min/maxing :D
    Your numbers today are:
This discussion has been closed.