Comments

• Chirbo said:
    Tekora said:
    Hallifax needs a public bathhouse. Yes.

You could always hang out with Krin, if bathhouses are your thing
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Keep your bathhouse, I want a duck pond. :O
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • edited October 2015

Sylandra said:
    Keep your bathhouse, I want a duck pond. :O
    Never gonna fly (npi). Too much mess and muck. Although you do have that convenient giant cup-shaped depression... Maybe you could get crystal ducks from Dramube or something. If you do though, I am going to raid you for sketches.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • edited October 2015
    Some things about 'RP quirks'. People dont have to 'handle' it, if you are being annoying, then expect to be treated badly or ignored. If you come in with a trolly name, being pushy, and seemed almost intent to try and force people to listen to you (such as by insisting on someone coming to stand there and handle the task of 'interiviewing' you), then yes you will be generally disliked.

This game has never forced players to have to 'accept everyone with love', for good reason. That would suck. Either suck it up and accept the retributions of your actions, or change. No middle ground.

Edit: Frankly if anything, leaping to the forums to announce a death from an annoying quirk, and they saying you arent going anywhere (not saying you should), just seems like -another- attempt at attention-grabbing or intent on trolling
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
  • Arcanis said:
    Some things about 'RP quirks'. People dont have to 'handle' it, if you are being annoying, then expect to be treated badly or ignored. If you come in with a trolly name, being pushy, and seemed almost intent to try and force people to listen to you (such as by insisting on someone coming to stand there and handle the task of 'interiviewing' you), then yes you will be generally disliked.
    You mean...being ignored entirely through original novicehood and then asking for my novice exam...from my guild leaders? Wow. That is grade-A Alternian troll-meat right there.
  • Eezmag said:
    Arcanis said:
    You mean...being ignored entirely through original novicehood and then asking for my novice exam...from my guild leaders? Wow. That is grade-A Alternian troll-meat right there.

No, appearing and trying to force anyone around you to have to endure the annoyance of flipping anything you say backwards, is going to get you ignored. No one should have to (or in this case would have had to) go through that, because it was frankly stupid. You then noticed you werent getting attention and leapt to the guild-channel, speaking in gibberish (yes, speaking backwards is -gibberish) for a novice-exam. You're suprised none of the aides wanted to deal with that? You then went around to -other- members of Magnagora, non-guild members, to try and force them to force us to give you attention...which is laughable that you would stoop that low. If you knew anything of Mag (which you are claiming to know since you apparently played before), then you would know respect is a big deal there, and doing something like that is seen as disrespecting your guild. Frankly most of us in the guild decided we wont deal with you because, RP-wise (I know, Rp, shocking) we cant understand what the hell you were saying.

Again, consequence for your actions, accept them.

And frankly, I feel this whole forum posts of yours is just another cry for attention, and you are probably just feeding off it. Celina is right, I do know trolls and the art of it, and I actually know not to feed to it. I wont be bothering to post on this matter again.
  • Too much homestuck.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    If anyone is feeding off it, it's @Arcanis, and that's the last thing we want. 
  • I have climbed to the peak of Mt. Lazy. Using my Note charger to charge my ps4 controller and my phone to operate my tv. All without having to get out of bed.
  • Thalkros said:

I have climbed to the peak of Mt. Lazy. Using my Note charger to charge my ps4 controller and my phone to operate my tv. All without having to get out of bed.

That, is winning life in my book.
  • Also Eezmag is technically a troll.

A Homestuck Troll. Maybe not a troll, but their description is definitely a Homestuck Troll.
  • HoNK hOnk
  • It took me till 3am but, got my artisinal done. Time management is not my friend >.>
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    PK taunts. So delicious
  • Careful, you too may become the victim of a <24 hour long crusade. Beware.
  • I was hoping for an artifact auction... 
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Artifact auctions don't make as much money for Lusternia as the shiny of the month, sorry.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    The more collectible must-have shinies that are added, the less I like them, especially if they provide amazing mechanical benefits. I already thought the previous amount of wonder items was too much, and now there's another one? Bleh. Would much rather the things people asked to have as artifacts were actually put on separate artifacts, not locked into a monthly promotional item.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals

Tekora said:
    I was hoping for an artifact auction... 
    I've wait over a year for that. Good luck.
  • Lol at Glom's alliance vote, this is too good :D

• I had to actually look it up. Wow, my vote mattered.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Well what is it, don't make us log into our  alts.
  • 9 voted option 1, 9 voted option 2.

Come on, guys. Seriously.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • Still ambiguous.

What is 1 and 2

This discussion has been closed.