Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• I've been sparring for literal hours straight and only just now realized one of my forms is broken on its third action at 5mo. It's been that way all night. Possibly longer.

Ahhhh...

I'm the greatest at this.

• Breandryn said:
    Now I really wanna hire someone to play a furrikin who just follows me around pretending to live in my pocket.
    Could get a dweller and get a dropped/climb up reaction on them :p it'd mean when you "drop" them they climb out of your pocket
  • Pectus said:
    When Furrikin have to defend!

Any Furrikin  named reepicheep?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Oh man my own personal MouseGuard yesssss
  • @Breandryn and her dweller

• Ok guys this is totally happening.
  • @Breandryn

as an example, this is my dweller.

You drop Enfys.

Leaves and petals stir within your crown, tumbling down from within it gently. As more fall they begin to dance together, flowing away from you, until they form Enfys's vague shape.

You say, "Climb up, Enfys."

With a gentle nod, Enfys steps towards you, their form dissolving into individual leaves and petals that float up gently to dance within your crown.

• What's a Dweller?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    HELP MANSE DWELLER

• Was prompted to look at my sealed sketches today and realised I didn't get one of Calarin :'(
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Daraius said:
    Are we still posting fortunes? Cuz I feel especially trolled by this one.

With a sigh, Seer Pachima Mologmomo exclaims, "It's not terrible, but it doesn't look good. Looks like itchy feeling you have been feeling for a while now is fleas. Sorry!"
    Better ask Sylandra to give you a flea bath. ;)
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Her dings are too sticky to permit that.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    So many ways to take that.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Daraius said:
    Her dings are too sticky to permit that.
    Lmao, way to take my dingbats out of context, flea-boy.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • I wish the hideous hag costume wasn't a wiccan.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Eph applications are open but I shall resist this temptation for my faith and love for the Momma @Viravain is boundless like so:

The Viramother is my Mistress; I shall not want.
       She bids me watch Her Wyrden pastures.
    She leads beside roseine waters.
       She restores my soul.
    She leads me in paths of Perfection
       for Glomdoring's sake.

Even though I walk through the valley of Ephemeral temptation,
       I will fear no evil,
    for She is with me;
       Her shade and Her scythe,
       they comfort me.

I prepare a table before Her
       laden with severed heads of Her enemies;
    She crowneth my brow with roses;
        my cup overflows.
    Surely perfection and mercilessness shall precede me
       all the nights of my life,
    and I shall dwell in the Bower of the Mistress
       forever.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Did you just straight up plagiarize Psalm 23.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    Sylandra said:
    Did you just straight up plagiarize Psalm 23.
    Yes, I did. ._.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
       they comfort me.

Uh. I don't think She's using them right.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Shaddus said:
       they comfort me.

She is! Muahahaha! :) 

#bringShikariback 

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Shaddus said:
       they comfort me.

What if she is using them on someone else and Siam is comforted by that?
  • Can confirm, Vira used them on me. Others enjoyed it.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    edited November 2016
    everybody gets their newb day someday... today, aeldra: fighting druids without cleanse... (my enchantment decayed and I didn't care because I was healer at that time)
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • edited November 2016
    Aeldra said:
    everybody gets their newb day someday... today, aeldra: fighting druids without cleanse... (my enchantment decayed and I didn't care because I was healer at that time)
    I was wondering why you weren't curing that. Kept waiting... and waiting... and waiting.

If it makes you feel better I kept trying to realitycheck a Hartstone meld yesterday. Just could not figure out why I couldn't break!
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."
  • point cleanse at saz
    What do you wish to point?

At least I have soap for myself.

This discussion has been closed.