Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Oh! I had one of those when I was slinging an eoh rune instead of eohl (pacifism) at someone that had thrown Soulless at me instead of taking the many easily accessible exits available to me.

• edited November 2016
    Maligorn said:
    Oh! I had one of those when I was slinging an eoh rune instead of eohl (pacifism) at someone that had thrown Soulless at me instead of taking the many easily accessible exits available to me.
    I had the new lagu and feoh confused for a week. And nobody pointed it out when I said how I loved having lagu for anorexia. Turns out it was feoh.
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."
  • I forgot to put up hexaura a few days ago during a fight and was wondering why I couldn't whammy anything. Turns out I left all my hexes behind.  :'(
    (clan): Falmiis says, "Aramelise, verb, 1. adorn with many flowers."
  • Just saw something called the Crooked Man on The Conjuring 2.

I see you @Mysrai , I see you.

• Westworld is so good.   I don't know why people were complaining about the orgy scene, it wasn't even that bad.
  • Ellowyn said:
    Westworld is so good.   I don't know why people were complaining about the orgy scene, it wasn't even that bad.
    @Ellowyn They are equal opportunity nudity! :P 

• Ever read your orgs' OOC clans and feel like you're the only one in the game that isn't a programmer... o.o
    beep
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Yehn said:
    Ever read your orgs' OOC clans and feel like you're the only one in the game that isn't a programmer... o.o
    Nope, I never have.
  • Everiine said:
    I don't read anything from the org's OOC clan, because such places tend to always descend into pointless bitching that contributes to an unfun atmosphere. I'll stick to our tiny family clan.
    The only personal OOC clan I have left, which is normally used to discuss RP as it happens, has about four people in it, and I've found I enjoy the game a whooole lot more. You are so right.

• I can't seem to use clt, I default to ct apparently. God damn it.
  • Jovan said:
    I can't seem to use clt, I default to ct apparently. God damn it.
    @Jovan We aaaall saaaww.

• Everiine said:
    I don't read anything from the org's OOC clan, because such places tend to always descend into pointless bitching that contributes to an unfun atmosphere. I'll stick to our tiny family clan.
    There are reasons to try to stay away from them but... people just kind of chat and mess around on them in ways you can't do on IC channels, so they're more active, and some questions are hard to ask IC... x.x
    if the first comment didn't give it away I need a lot of help on anything to do with a system... >.> <.<
    beep
  • Pectus said:
    Jovan said:
    I can't seem to use clt, I default to ct apparently. God damn it.
    @Jovan We aaaall saaaww.
    </3
  • Everiine said:
    Huh polar opposite in Glom[you get kicked right out if try to start any drama].

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Yehn said:
    Everiine said:
    There are reasons to try to stay away from them but... people just kind of chat and mess around on them in ways you can't do on IC channels, so they're more active, and some questions are hard to ask IC... x.x
    if the first comment didn't give it away I need a lot of help on anything to do with a system... >.> <.<
    What do you need help with?

• Nothing atm, but thank you... Buuut I'll probably need help when the healing overhaul goes in and I start looking at pvp again...
    beep
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Yehn said:
    Nothing atm, but thank you... Buuut I'll probably need help when the healing overhaul goes in and I start looking at pvp again...
    quite probably there'll be a lot of people trying to get that figured out, so there should be people to help you :)
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Done ... just done 
  • Daraius said:
    Thanks to autocorrect I had to explain to my coworker what a Zyphora is.  :|
    I have to admit, I'm curious to know what word autocorrected to "Zyphora" and what your explanation for a Zyphora was. :)
    Avatar created by the amazing Feyrll.
  • My leading guess is Zephyr.  We must know Daraius!
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited November 2016
    edit: nevermind, probably too tasteless :d

• Man, I haven't done anything in ages but still doesn't stop me from being randomly attacked at my nexus. :(

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

Dylara said:
    Man, I haven't done anything in ages but still doesn't stop me from being randomly attacked at my nexus. :(
    That's actually disheartening to hear. I don't condone nexus shenanigans ( unless they're friendly nexus shenanigans ). I actually thought nexii were relatively safe places for people ( aside of dreamweaver stuff and I thought those were calming down after a certain player disappeared ).
  • Aeldra said:
    Dylara said:
    Man, I haven't done anything in ages but still doesn't stop me from being randomly attacked at my nexus. :(
    That's actually disheartening to hear. I don't condone nexus shenanigans ( unless they're friendly nexus shenanigans ). I actually thought nexii were relatively safe places for people ( aside of dreamweaver stuff and I thought those were calming down after a certain player disappeared ).
    It was a full moon, so the person was using the ranged attack stuff. Just feeling bummed.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Dylara said:
    Aeldra said:
    Dylara said:
    It was a full moon, so the person was using the ranged attack stuff. Just feeling bummed.
    Was it by the people who don't want to be griefed?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Veyils said:
    Well if your hit by a global coven it takes 5 moon/night dancers to do, so its kinda likely that almost the entire dancer guild who was logged in would be involved plus a few serenguard/ebonguard potentially.  So if you get hit by a global coven we're talking about opening that entire guild up to fair jump revenge jumping right?
    Veyils shall hunt these folks down!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

edited November 2016
    Veyils said:
    Well if your hit by a global coven it takes 5 moon/night dancers to do, so its kinda likely that almost the entire dancer guild who was logged in would be involved plus a few serenguard/ebonguard potentially.  So if you get hit by a global coven we're talking about opening that entire guild up to fair jump revenge jumping right?
    Someone got hit by a rage coven. Rage covens happen, to my knowledge, every year like one or two? I don't know why the rage coven targeted Dylara and what the reasoning was, but the scraps I heard was that neither did she die, nor was she targetted by a full, timed coven and more then one person were even taken by surprise by it ( you don't usually pay attention to people coven joining you, because it's main use is to resurrect novices who died... ), but rather by a single person.

So, suggesting war on a guild because of that, really? I don't condone attacking people on nexii (and am sad it happened) and I would even go as far as saying that a rage coven should likely not be able to hit people on nexii ( nor should be the relveant night coven ), but given a reaction like this unjustified. We have enough griefing as it is :(

This discussion has been closed.