Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Was it a mistell because it was on CT, or because Sylandra isn't bisexual?
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Everiine said:
    Was it a mistell because it was on CT, or because Sylandra isn't bisexual?
    Ask in-game, nerd. (Cuz CT :( )
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited February 2017
    "joking"

Suuuuuuure....

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Did you go on though?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    There was the time Eventru showed up to the Portals to speak to a guide, and Evie was wielding something....well, it was pink and floppy. 
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    You know what I've never liked about raids? The 'enemied to Divine for the following reasons: 'raiding <x>'.'

I'd rather have shrine effects hit city/commune enemies in their area of effect, since the Divine already aligned with the city/commune in question. I rather like some of the Divine I've been enemied to for this, y'know?
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • That's a normal consequence for offending the city/commune that they've decided to Patron.

• Its like how some guilds just enemy alongside commune/city enemy status. Its mechanically beneficial to do so I guess so people will do it.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited February 2017
    It's mechanically beneficial, sure. I know a lot of people in all orgs that would enemy to their Divine just so that their Avatar powers and shrines hit -- and literally put that in the status. But that's their prerogative, right? Divine have to invest the power of enemying into their order members at a certain rank. It's the mortal's call if they get to that rank. Valid IC/OOC.

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    The narcoponatrix puzzle is so miserably awful. Has anyone found any kind of rhyme or reason to it, or have all the people who have solved it previously done so by brute force, dumb luck, and blind intuition? 
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Excuses Thalkros
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Look I placed with only 3 of the little dinks. That took skill
  • #datbraid
  • I have genuine contempt for way too many people in this game. See ya in a bit!
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • edited February 2017
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    So much need of serpent, ascend new place, rinse/repeat. I need mooore preparation for this. Was a nice little chase. my hearts still racing <.< And so much newbing by myself, nice teleporting to me without me noticing fast enough to drop a mono and nice lust-empressing me. I was huuu what? two deaths before I realized it.

Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Why do you want to join this guild?
    Because I want to learn your teachings to defend our home.
    //sorry you're going to have to give an actual reason besides "I'm a combatant"

ok because that wasn't a valid answer i guess
    The playa you love to hate
  • Ugh, I hate that question. Whenever I get that question all I can think is honestly, I'm joining cause I want to join and have fun. Anyone making it difficult or saying your reasons aren't good enough just ugh. I get why people do, but just ugh.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    You should have told that you heard (whatever that person's title is, without their name) gave advancements for "favors".
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Unless it was actually questionable, my response to people wanting to join the Hartstone was probably INGUILD <x>
This discussion has been closed.