Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• edited February 2017
    tell Gero What would be required of me to be able to classflex Institute abilities?
    ..silence..
    You have been granted classflex permissions for Institute.

Literally how my convo went for that. A bit different to actually joining the guild, but still.
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • What's the point of barring classflex|guild access when factions, which are on the horizon, are going to make such a thing obsolete?
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • There's some roleplay requirements to get class flex from certain guilds and I can understand them not wanting to just drop it. I mean no one knows about factions IG so just carry on business as normal.
  • edited February 2017
    That's implied obviously but there's no reason to upfront deny people, or none I can think of and justify.

Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Just the RP for some guilds flex entry is very restrictive and some flat out have a no class flex policy. The only real reason to say no is RP. Unless someones just being a tool and denying for the sake of denial or not liking you.

Also I suppose not much motivation for them oocly to go about building new RP set ups to allow class flex when that rp work will be redundant come factions.

So some guilds are in kinda a bit of an apathy grey area with class flex.
  • I don't speak pseuso-jive?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• It's the best 2017 has to offer.

Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Fyler said:
    That meme needs to fucking die.
    Wow. From that response, you'd have thought I started a conversation about bonds.
  • Did not intend for things to escalate like that, whoop
  • Think it's pretty sad when IC/OOC can't be separated and snub is used after RP that disagrees with your character's opinion, especially after zero OOC interaction.
  • It's disappointing, sure, but actually a good thing you don't need both parties to agree or even understand why it's desired. It's enough that one party doesn't enjoy the same things as the other.

Even if it may be a childish use of snubbing sometimes, that probably avoids more future meltdowns than not snubbing would actually lead to quality RP.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • In the wise words of Altrea to Drakius when they were discussing the One Law, "Don't be a dick." Such words go so far and will help you in many aspects of life if you choose to embrace the wise words of those before us.

The playa you love to hate
  • Shaddus said:
    My mood in Magnagora lately can be summed up in one emote.

:popcorn:
    Don't leave us curious. Do tell.
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    It's rude to divulge the end of a play before it actually ends. Just wait for it.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Reylari said:
    tell Gero What would be required of me to be able to classflex Institute abilities?
    ..silence..

Literally how my convo went for that. A bit different to actually joining the guild, but still.

There were some rules given after, but I don't think RP and class flex really go hand in hand.
  • Gero said:
    Reylari said:
    ..silence..

There were some rules given after, but I don't think RP and class flex really go hand in hand.
    Just so we're clear, my post wasn't meant in a negative light... was more a joke regarding the previous posts...

Class flex perms and rp can definitely go hand in hand though. All comes down to how you're approached/handle said approach.
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • Agreed, I would do rather intricate RP with people wanting to classflex in Aetolia, giving them a mini quest and intro to the lore behind the skills. Unless they didn't want to RP, then I wouldn't force it, but I did always offer it as an option as I think big milestones - class flex, org leave/join, advancement - can be great RP and are fun to really get involved with beyond mechanics.
  • READ REPORT 1580
    READ REPORT 1575
    Dies of joy.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited February 2017
    If you do some investigating in the monk thread, and then do HELP GUILDS you can put together one piece of Days of ur'Lives (magdrama)
    The playa you love to hate
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Shaddus said:
    My mood in Magnagora lately can be summed up in one emote.

:popcorn:
    To follow up from this vaguebooking, and uncaring of the risk of upsetting people involved:

I cannot comprehend how this seemed a good idea at any point. A petty and short sighted move that offers no benefits beyond that brief moment of vindication.

For someone who feels jilted that they lost a position of responsibility, it's a poor way to demonstrate your maturity for the role.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

This discussion has been closed.