Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Some other favourites... 

Two faelings sit across from each other, nibbling on honeycombs. 'These are delicious,' says one. 'I wish they coulds be softer,' says the other. Flitting on gossamer wings, a sylph flies through and snatches honeycomb, devouring it with big, hearty bites. The second faeling smiles with delight. Suddenly, he has an idea.

The Moon Cat pounces at the weevil I had offered her, her eyes bright and glittering with excitement. But then she notices me watching and turns away with a disdainful meow. My eyes meet Farella's, and we both burst out into laughter, collapsing against each other, while the Moon Cat gives us a severe look. She was not offended enough to be distracted for long however, and her dainty, sharp claws and teeth set to work on the offered treat. Farella and I stop laughing finally, holding one another. We are going to be the best of friends, and when we grow up, I will be Rhoswen, High Priestess of the Moon, and she will be with me, together as we have always been!

As the vines broke through the stone wall, we ventured into darkness. The fetid smell of flesh filled our lungs, and the hideous squiggle of detached flesh creeped into our ears. This was it: the last laboratory of the Illuminati. 'All right, folks. Kill everything,' the Rig-Wilde Fyrgenwig croaked, his throat ballooning as it filled with air. We all nodded and we went our separate ways. Quietly, I slipped into the closest room, Loodee by my side. 'Look!' she whispered, pointing at the cages of twisted animals: ducks fused with wolf, dogs with spiders, some far worse as they slowly dissolved into pools of liquid flesh. Nature was defiled here, and while the squirrelkin gathered the smallest to take to Maenole, I had the more grim duty. I moved toward a mountain lion whose legs have turned into tentacles. She meowed plaintively as I lowered my axe
  • Did you guys have to pay for those features? Will guildhalls that didn't innately have features be given several free features to start with to get everyone on the same page?
  • Features were indeed requested and paid for!
  • Serenwilde works so fast! I had assumed admin had done those with them done so quick!
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    I'm scared that I did something wrong with the new guild requests and mine just aren't being seen :|
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • We'll get our stuff Soon ™
  • edited May 2017
    Breandryn said:
    Serenwilde works so fast! I had assumed admin had done those with them done so quick!
    Oh, it was all the admin. So much love for our godmin right now. ^_^

Might have spent a couple hours vaguely talking about how we're going to share all of this cause well...
    so there's two levels (i guess to term them), the shorter ones which are like one or two lines and the longer ones which are what I've quoted further up and tend to show important historical figures/moments, traditions, and other stuff. It's a lot of character building for these people and the forest.

I'm up to like 48 unique big visions >_>
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    But forreal though, Maylea is probably my next choice in Goddess if all the Halli pantheon achieved dead status. (Sorry Darvellan).

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Lothwen: Mistress of Non-Answers.  :)

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Orventa said:
    Minor irk: 

'Cooking designs only require food commodities, even if they mention specific bowls/plates or contain certain colours.'

Reviewers: Please, please stop asking me to put additives non food comms in my recipes. It's okay, we can be free of paint palettes and wood pulp now! 
    Orventa's food designs confirmed to be deliciously painted wood pulp.
  • Orventa said:
    Minor irk: 

'Cooking designs only require food commodities, even if they mention specific bowls/plates or contain certain colours.'

Reviewers: Please, please stop asking me to put additives non food comms in my recipes. It's okay, we can be free of paint palettes and wood pulp now! 
    I had this recently for a cake design! (two cakes, actually) it was the 3rd rejection due to now needing tints added for colours. All sorted now, though, and I didn't have to add tints.
  • Only 30 characters for guild position titles? Perhaps we went too fancy...
  • Dys said:
    Only 30 characters for guild position titles? Perhaps we went too fancy...
    yes over 30 characters is a bit long now I am curious. :open_mouth:
  • Can't find Joiya :s
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited May 2017
    Anita said:
    Orventa said:
    Minor irk: 

I had this recently for a cake design! (two cakes, actually) it was the 3rd rejection due to now needing tints added for colours. All sorted now, though, and I didn't have to add tints.
    I personally wouldn't mind either seeing dyes/colorings added as something that could be used in tailoring, cooking, etc  or the existing 'tints' changed into an all-purpose dye that can be used in palettes or subsequently in cooking/tailoring/etc.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Kagato said:
    or the existing 'tints' changed into an all-purpose dye that can be used in palettes or subsequently in cooking/tailoring/etc.
    They already are that, and have been since pretty much ever. The only thing is...they don't NEED to be included for food, it's just a thing that people do and others forget isn't actually necessary.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    >---------------------------[ Changelog Entry #868 ]--------------------------<
       Entered by: Ianir the Anomaly                   Date: 2017-05-27 22:35:18

o You can no longer GUILD LASTLOGIN gods and ephemerals.
    >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------<

Awww, they don't let you have any fun!  (Seriously though, I can understand since that would be completely unintended use of the command)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • WOuldn't it help if you knew if you god was active or not?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    ... they really, really do not want you spying  on / stalking your gods.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Yeah, it would be horrible if the only way to know if your god was still playing was by the last time they logged into their forums account.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I think the concern is that being online doing admin work might be conflated with being online ICly.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Because people are still used to the style of play where you immediately want to identify with one group. Also, mechanically you won't be able to chat in your super special channel members only club with your likeminded new comrades unless you're inducted into a clan. You're not penalized for hopping around anyway as a novice. Or, sometimes it just messes with what people are used to, and they think it's broken. 'Why can't I do this, I want this right now?' mentality. Not like how suddenly only being human and selecting race later was actually 'broken' though, of course.

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • I feel like giving everyone who is logged in massive insanity is not a really good event mechanic. I can see how it makes sense after what was seen, but I have seen exactly two reactions to it:Being annoyed by it, or hating it. Especially if there is not immediate follow up it basically only leads to the game shutting down, since most people don't want to hunt, influence, combat or even RP when insane.
This discussion has been closed.