Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I know when I first started playing Lusternia, I went to the website first, looked at all the communes/cities, read the description of each guild, and only then did I first log in. I would have been annoyed if I had to go through a bunch of extra tasks just to get connected to the guild I chose.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • @Enyalida Orventa and Everiine hit the nail on the head pretty hard here, but I'll add one more bit of reasoning:

We have never and have no intent to support guildlessness. Even with classes not tied to the guilds, we have no particular intention to support not selecting a guild and will likely add mechanics to further encourage being in one in the future. We are not going to throw newbies into an unsupported gamestate right from the start. If they wish to move around after learning more, there are no real consequences for doing so.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited June 2017
    I kinda want to see someone named Sadow become a Naga. #Nagasithlord
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Someone should make a notes module to replace the ndb functionality. I guess I'll take a whack at it. Woo!
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Log in to test something, dont bother deffing or unpausing and go down from my fulcrux into a northern camp ready to raid.

Sup guys :D

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Karlach said:
    Log in to test something, dont bother deffing or unpausing and go down from my fulcrux into a northern camp ready to raid.

Sup guys :D
    Blame your friends for trying to bait us in there >:(

• (Market): Mrak says, "Seeking Iron Horns 5, Steel Handcuffs Middle Top, and Sable Blindfold 9."

Oh my...
  • That feeling when you can walk into an inactive enemy godrealm, and find 70 mobs to bash out yet you can't even get one of your own pantheon to stick around to show you love :(
  • Everiine said:
    So you know how we're always being told that what we think may be simple to code usually ends up being not simple at all?

Turns out that was my guild request :D . Live and learn!
    One of the first things I learned in IRE. Never assume that a coding solution is 'simple'.
  • Yasei said:
    Magnagora is very nice so far. @Cyna is wonderful and full of knowledge, @Avurekhos is...interesting but helpful.
    I'm busy with finals, but come see other people! Like me. <3
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Versalean said:
    Everiine said:
    So you know how we're always being told that what we think may be simple to code usually ends up being not simple at all?

Turns out that was my guild request :D . Live and learn!
    One of the first things I learned in IRE. Never assume that a coding solution is 'simple'.
    Yep, I usually argue the same thing. I'm pretty sure I should have caught myself when I described the idea as "simple" in the guild request...
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Vatul said:
    Yasei said:
    Magnagora is very nice so far. @Cyna is wonderful and full of knowledge, @Avurekhos is...interesting but helpful.
    I'm busy with finals, but come see other people! Like me. <3
    I'll certainly look out for you, maybe I'll catch you :)
    edited June 2017
    That awkward moment when your fiancee really worries that as a geomancer, you actually follow the Libellus, and that'll make for a messy and stain-filled wedding. 
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    That awkward moment when your fiancee really worries that as a geomancer, you actually follow the Libellus, and that'll make for a messy and stain-filled wedding. 
    Pls turn Aeromancer. Wind is more clean.

• Which one was it!?
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
    Ciaran said:
    Which one was it!?
    Secret ;) 
  • I'm fine with commodity requirements, and have no complaints to the review board or charites for doing their job, but it really bothers me when I submit a design and have it rejected for bad commodities when the line "NOTE: This is only a recommendation and may be adjusted upon approval" is posted every time I poke at commodities.

If the approval side of the table doesn't tweak commodities anymore, could we just remove that line?

• If the approval side of the table doesn't tweak commodities anymore, could we just remove that line?
    Submit this as an Idea and we can have our Charites review and provide a more accurate line. :)
  • Given the current line of conversation on Three-Word Tweets, I currently have an unusual rendition of a certain Trace Adkins song going through my head.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • Ianir said:
    Given the current line of conversation on Three-Word Tweets, I currently have an unusual rendition of a certain Trace Adkins song going through my head.

Squonkabonk badonkadonk?

The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Iunno, if it's a class I don't know k lke hearing techniques. If it's just lol I killed them, then yeah, pointless.
This discussion has been closed.