Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Xenthos said:
    Wyrding it wouldn't work, anyways (to make it a Forest with an Ethereal side).

You'd need a Flametree Sapling from the Tree of Trees.  That'll get you your link to Ethereal and an Ethereal reflection.
    Well, I wasn't being serious, as I'm not a coder who could make that happen(I'm aassuming we need a coder, and a butlload of coding work/time).

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Tylwyth said:
    Xenthos said:

You'd need a Flametree Sapling from the Tree of Trees.  That'll get you your link to Ethereal and an Ethereal reflection.
    Well, I wasn't being serious, as I'm not a coder who could make that happen(I'm aassuming we need a coder, and a butlload of coding work/time).

Coding is a different beast entirely.  RP-wise, they'd need a Tree (like the Ravenwood), which is what I was saying. :)
  • We already have plenty of hard wood.
  • No trees allowed
  • Xenthos said:
    Tylwyth said:
    Xenthos said:

Coding is a different beast entirely.  RP-wise, they'd need a Tree (like the Ravenwood), which is what I was saying. :)
    Well, if Guadi was getting a tree I'd assume it was the ol"Gaudi-glom merge{due to lowpop OOC} where IC/RPwise Guadi-Glommies from the future come and poured the essence of the Ravenwood (the one from the dead future)into the Elemental flame turning it into the Master Flamewood tree. 

• Surprisingly, Gaudiguch has had a lot of people pop out of the woodwork lately. It's refreshingly nice.

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Eodh said:
    Surprisingly, Gaudiguch has had a lot of people pop out of the woodwork lately. It's refreshingly nice.
    Ironically, the winter season has brought them out. Must be that spiked eggnog.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Celina joins Gaudiguch. Takes Pyromancer champion. Sets ethereal on fire. Gaudiguch starts becoming very busy and active. COINCIDENCE or fire Jesus? You decide
  • Tridemon now thinks that @Drocilla is very rude, on top of Her multitude of other failings that it would not be polite- or wise- to enumerate out loud.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Tridemon said:
    Tridemon now thinks that Drocilla is very rude, on top of Her multitude of other failings that it would not be polite- or wise- to enumerate out loud.

Since you tagged her, you may as well go into detail.
  • Celina said:
    Celina joins Gaudiguch. Takes Pyromancer champion. Sets ethereal on fire. Gaudiguch starts becoming very busy and active. COINCIDENCE or fire Jesus? You decide

FAIR AND BALANCED. *picture of the Eternal Flame on a flag waving in the wind on a screen behind Celina*. *Drachnou (sp) flies across the screen, claws extended like the talons of a bald eagle* *Wilhelm scream version of an eagle's cry off camera*
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Kaalak said:
    Celina said:

FAIR AND BALANCED. *picture of the Eternal Flame on a flag waving in the wind on a screen behind Celina*. *Drachnou (sp) flies across the screen, claws extended like the talons of a bald eagle* *Wilhelm scream version of an eagle's cry off camera*

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    WHO IS THE MESSIAH NOW, @SHUYIN.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Dangit @Lerad, your anime video now has me trying to watch 2 animes at once(Gosick and Baccano) on separate monitors!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Celina said:
    Relax. The dragon has three heads.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
    Shuylinakarin, I choose you!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Talan said:

Celina said:
    Relax. The dragon has three heads.
    Clearly the Celina is snapping at the Shuyin head. Synkarin head is just shaking itself.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Don't forget baby daddy, @Lothringen
  • Dont know what recently happened with Explorer code, but Cheers to finally touching on a single digit explorer rank! (for now)
    edited December 2015
    Celina said:
    Don't forget baby daddy, @Lothringen
    Oh, Lothdaddy is riding the Celina dragon-head. 'Cuz he's speshul. He has a golden harness/mount and all.

#bringShikariback 

There's an innuendo in there somewhere.
  • Decided I'd start to take logs of the totems I carved. Including in-game date and time, as well as room name/number. Picked a terrible day to start doing it. 78 totems later and my shoulders hurt so bad I have a heating pad on them. Still enjoying myself, though.

I've honestly missed having busy work to make the time fly by.
    I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.
  • edited December 2015
    Celina said:
    @Tau, duh.

• Arcanis said:
    Tridemon said:
    Tridemon now thinks that Drocilla is very rude, on top of Her multitude of other failings that it would not be polite- or wise- to enumerate out loud.

Since you tagged her, you may as well go into detail.
    She killed him while he was in Celest.I think the beacons were on for some reason.

Tylwyth said:
    Celina said:
    Tau, duh.

This made me chortle irl.
    Tylwyth said:
    Celina said:
    Tau, duh.

#bringShikariback 

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    I have a really bad temptation to get a lot of dwellers and have a huge entourage of critters follow me all the time...

No Rivius, you must save your credits for more useful things!!!
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Actual picture of the beacons activating when @Drocilla showed up.

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • mmconfig sparkleherb weed (m&mf): weed isn't something you can set sparkleherb to be.

Nature     : Synkarin controls the Throne
                   Time Left : 111 days  -> expires from 2 to 3am on Wednesday
                   Crown     : The Untarnished Wreath of Nature
                               Blessing : The Weed Herb

Not very cool, bro. It'd be one thing if you weren't an active developer for m&mf, but fixing something in the code you publicly support and then exploiting it against others is a line few would cross.
    Congratulations! By order of Newt Blasterson, you've been named a Master of the Aetherways!
    2015/12/09 23:54:29 - Pejat drained 2000000 power to raise Davos as a Vernal Ascendant.
    You use 80,000,000 of your divine essence. You gain BeauteousThought as a supernumerary power.
This discussion has been closed.