Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    To clarify something that came up in the now closed thread, regarding my activity, relationship with Glom, and moving to Gaudi. Things went down that provided the spark to do what I wanted to do anyways (change orgs). When I get bored with Lusternia, I org hop. Always have, always will. Said boredom strikes for whatever reasons, and I try to find an ic reason to do it. It's no secret I've been bored to the point of logging in to just open bottles on Tark for those I chat with, so I imagine there's likely a move in my near future. I've no ill will towards Glomdoring and wanting to do this, but the few things that kept me interested and enjoying my role in Glom are missing for me. So yay, I'll be a waste of a million power.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    What happened to our bromance?
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

That requires someone to be around to mance on :p
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Get them to descend you first so they at least get some of it back.

• Siam said:
    What happened to our bromance?
      You can still have an inter-org bromance.
    Oh,I fully intend to @Qistrel. It's still a waste though, and one I'll genuinely feel at least slightly guilty about.
  • That's why he said a waste of a mill and not of two mill.
  • How much time do we have after the gnomes drop before they're all cleaned out?

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • Gnomes are left until they are found.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • Being called in to work while taking my Zephyr exams D:

Real life sucks.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Still waiting on that STOCKINGS command.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    By using a Community gif you have earned a membership in Daraius's Best Friends Club.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • What are the other requirements to be in Daraius's Best Friend Club?
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Marcella said:
    What are the other requirements to be in Daraius's Best Friend Club?
    Lots of tea
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    edited December 2015
    Wrong thread
  • Gary Gygax's wife was named Gail...
  • It cracks me up you're still hung up on Gail.
  • Colorado was great but I'm glad to be home for Christmas in Texas at an altitude where I can actually walk up stairs without getting an asthma attack.
    We can't even read a book in peace these days. Sheesh.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• I just noticed the new orclach racial emotes after noth aving checked in ages.

*swoon*
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Oh, the feature whereby you can click on the buttons in your profile and it shows you what posts got those reactions works. And it's funny. Fully half of my flags are from Arcanis. 
  • Enyalida said:
    Oh, the feature whereby you can click on the buttons in your profile and it shows you what posts got those reactions works. And it's funny. Fully half of my flags are from Arcanis. 

girl dont even talk about flags...
    I got marked off topic by Estarra. The pain.

#bringShikariback 

• Enyalida said:
    Lol, I had one of my posts flagged as abusive for no discernible reason
  • Siam said:
    ?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

This discussion has been closed.