Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Thalkros said:
    Oddly enough the great spirit altar was what was killing me. Considering I'm a noob and couldn't find those caverns to save my life :(

I was running through so many possibilities on each thing "Great spirit altar? Must be Lake. No...Cat...No....maybe groundhog?"
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I think I'm stuck on clue 4 or 5...
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Really hate how the things I'm interested in (you know, the conflict stuff) is scheduled. I know you can't please everyone, but ugh. Nothing over the weekend seems pretty silly for an aging player base that has real jobs.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    I just realized that even after rescheduling some things, the only event on a weekend is a vengeance game.

Zzz
  • Well, most of the events are after 5pm for most people.
  • I guess they stopped doing the Iron Lotteries for the anniversary time? I remember my first year here I killed it on the Lottery for credits. Would have been a good way to drain everyones gold reserves.
  • edited October 2015
    The hall of mirrors was exceptionally tricky because it wasn't the first room in, you had to check several to find the right one!

When I get home I could post all the locations and clues if people are interested.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Ixion said:
    The hall of mirrors was exceptionally tricky because it wasn't the first room in, you had to check several to find the right one!

When I get home I could post all the locations and clues if people are interested.
    I'd love to see that list. I was disappointed that I didn't get very far, and got so frustrated with the clue I was on I gave up.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Teamwork is pretty important. I always overthink things and get bogged down. I had quite a few people who helped me (thank you all <3).
  • edited October 2015
    A little saddened at the times set for the events and the fact that there is pretty much no events on the weekend - like others have mentioned, some of us work full time and I would have strongly considered coming back out of the woodwork to attend the events.  As it is though...

-October 5: Treasure Hunt at 6:30 p.m. PST  (converts to 2.30pm local time)
    -October 6: Quiz at 6:30 p.m. PST (converts to 2.30pm local time)
    -October 8: Death Worldgame at 3:00 p.m. PST (NEW TIME) (converts to 11am local time)
    -October 9: Harmony Worldgame at 3:00 p.m. PST (NEW TIME) (converts to 11am local time)
    -October 10: Vengeance Tournament at 5:00 p.m. PST (converts to 1pm local time)
    -October 12: Wargames at 11:00 a.m. PST  (converts to 7am local time)
    -October 12: Battlechess Tourney at 1:00 p.m. PST (NEW TIME)  (converts to 9am local time)

Sadly I personally work 7am until 3.30pm, usually leaving home at 5.30am and not getting home until 4.30pm most days, so every single event falls in my deadzone (and I'm not willing to take a full day off work and sacrifice around $200 pay to attend an in-game event, as much as I enjoy/ed lusternia).  That being said, yes I understand that Estarra and most of the gods live in American timezones (except a select few like Drocilla and previously Iosai), just leaves me feeling a tad grumpy nonetheless.  Hopefully I'll have my university assessment out of the way early enough to take part in the hunt on the 17th/18th.

Would love to see an oceanic timezone divine one day...
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
    I'm a west coast American and I'm feeling pretty shafted since I live the dream and work 9-5, M-F.  So, it's not just you dang foreigners with your weird foods and goofy accents :)
  • All 3 of the first events are in the wee hours of the morning for me (2 to 4 am). Painful but i managed to find a way to attend
  • edited October 2015
    Arcanis said:
    All 3 of the first events are in the wee hours of the morning for me (2 to 4 am). Painful but i managed to find a way to attend
    Eh, it's not the end of the world, but I can't help but feel a little miffed at missing ALL the events due to being unfortunate enough to not live in america and having to work full time.

Tarkenton said:
    I'm a west coast American and I'm feeling pretty shafted since I live the dream and work 9-5, M-F.  So, it's not just you dang foreigners with your weird foods and goofy accents :)

Forgive my ignorance, but isn't west coast PST?  I have a couple of friends that live in California and they live in the same time as what the converted times for the events work out to.  It's easy to get the names mixed up :)
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • edited October 2015
    Shuyin said:
    Sorry, let me know when things are actually happening again without needing an event to prompt things. 

Maybe go kill our shit and grief and make me feel obligated to come wreck things without sucking down 2 million essence to do so.

Also I got into Smite. I'm not very good but it gets me angry.

P.S. Why does every event need essence. Always essence.

You losers need to get the EA access thing! It's like 30 bucks for a year I think and 10-15 games as is, and 10% off anything EA puts out. Curses to them for addicting me to a silly game like Garden Warfare

Sorry for bringing up a post pages ago, but when is there a bad time to call people losers?

ALSO losers is directed at Shuyin and certain people, not general viewers of this post. Haha. Why don't I just delete this?

• I can't get the treasure hunt item. :( Sometimes if you can't make it (I had work) the item is still available for the rest of the day, but apparently not this time.
    @Sakaki west coast is PST, yeah. Like I said though, all the good events happen during my work day, and with as busy as we've been there's no way I can justify losing three hours of productivity. Unless I bum out due to my arm killing me, but then the last thing I want to do is be typing on my machine. A harsh mistress, the carpals.
  • I'm sad I missed the scavenger hunt. I wanted to stay awake for it, but three hours before it began, I was already conking out at my desk. Hopefully I'll be able to make it for the quiz.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Was getting my new mobile sorted and making delicious foodstuffs with Pectus. An hour into dinner, I looked up and said, "Oh fuck, the event." She and I simultaneously shrugged and went back to eating. Would love to see the clue list and a spoilered location list, too, @Ixion.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Stuff happening and me being away. :S
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I really wish I could get the item, too.
  • Discovering that certain people even after playing this game for so long, still can't separate their alts and end up nearly causing a diplomatic incident for an org wholly unrelated to the original conflict.

Tsk tsk.  [-X
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Tekora said:
    Discovering that certain people even after playing this game for so long, still can't separate their alts and end up nearly causing a diplomatic incident for an org wholly unrelated to the original conflict.

Tsk tsk.  [-X
    Context or gtfo.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Heck, I'm happy that even though I had to work late, I made it back all of five minutes before it started, and managed to work out all the clues(eventually, with a lot help). 
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • I'm grinding demi so hard that rappers make songs about me
  • Lusternia is crashing all over the place for me :/
  • | A prismatic dream phoenix egg ---------------------------------- #179660|
    | Sex    : Female                    Birthday  : Unborn                   |
    | Status : Healthy                   Age       : Incubating               |
    | Fees   : Prepaid for 36 months     Loyal To  : Davos                    |
    | Stable : The Crystal Keeper                                             |
    | Locale : The Crystal Keeper                                             |
    |------------------------------------------------------------------ VITALS|
    | Health : 46/500                    Body Trains    : 0/0                 |
    | Mana   : 45/500                    Mind Trains    : 0/0                 |
    | Ego    : 46/500                    Spirit Trains  : 0/0                 |
    |-------------------------------------------------------------- EXPERIENCE|
    | Level  : 1  ( 0%)  [--------------------------------------------------] |
    | Ingested 0 doses of kikikoru reagent.                                   |
    |------------------------------------------------------- TRAINED ABILITIES|
    | (Fly)                               (Breathe Sleepcloud)                |
    | (Breathe Amnesiacloud)                                                  |
    |-------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Countless minuscule motes from the dream realm have coalesced across the form of this disturbed
    dream phoenix, who moves with the instinctive grace of the supernatural. Her plumage trails off in
    delicate wisps of light that wink out into the ether as they shatter into naught but turquoise
    echoes. Of noble and proud bearing, she holds his head high and displays her gossamer wings of
    ethereal light at every opportunity. Where one would expect the tail of a common phoenix to be, this
    creature's body simply trails off in bright sparks of light, linking her physical body with her
    native land of the dream realm.
    A turquoise dream phoenix with gossamer wings of ethereal light looks weak and feeble.
    She is strangely weightless.
    Her feedbag is nearly empty! She will starve very soon without food.
    She is loyal to Oberst Davos Pavok.
    A turquoise dream phoenix with gossamer wings of ethereal light is holding:
    Nothing.
    It has the following aliases: phoenix, dream.
    Congratulations! By order of Newt Blasterson, you've been named a Master of the Aetherways!
    2015/12/09 23:54:29 - Pejat drained 2000000 power to raise Davos as a Vernal Ascendant.
    You use 80,000,000 of your divine essence. You gain BeauteousThought as a supernumerary power.
  • Another possible description: A prismatic dream phoenix with delicate wings of iridescent dream motes is holding:
    Congratulations! By order of Newt Blasterson, you've been named a Master of the Aetherways!
    2015/12/09 23:54:29 - Pejat drained 2000000 power to raise Davos as a Vernal Ascendant.
    You use 80,000,000 of your divine essence. You gain BeauteousThought as a supernumerary power.
  • Once they mature I hope you all spam up the beast desc thread. Nifty!

Ooo, gonna snag me one of those.
  • Tremula said:
    Was getting my new mobile sorted and making delicious foodstuffs with Pectus. An hour into dinner, I looked up and said, "Oh fuck, the event." She and I simultaneously shrugged and went back to eating. Would love to see the clue list and a spoilered location list, too, @Ixion.
    @Tremula @Everiine

I made a thread with all the clues in the events section. Enjoy!
This discussion has been closed.