Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Zoku said:
    I SURVIVED 3/4 ATTEMPTS AT MY LIFE (and I got a kill somewhere). If you didn't know you should never have to make triggers/aliases on the fly, always go to revolts prepared o.o
    Well done! 3/4 attempts isn't bad. :smiley:
  • I'm 75% efficient as a (living) melder.
  • Now you need illusoryterrain!

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Maligorn said:
    Now you need illusoryterrain!
    Man give him a break - he was learning how to meld on the fly!

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Maligorn said:
    Now you need illusoryterrain!
    I do!
  • re Glom revolt, @Siam is our lord and saviour
  • Aeral said:
    Zoku said:
    I SURVIVED 3/4 ATTEMPTS AT MY LIFE (and I got a kill somewhere). If you didn't know you should never have to make triggers/aliases on the fly, always go to revolts prepared o.o
    3/4 is pretty dam good as a new melder. 
  • @maethon, huge raves. I've never been more familiar with emotionlist in my life :D 
  • Veyils said:
    Aeral said:
    Zoku said:
    3/4 is pretty dam good as a new melder. 
    I didn't realize he was a melder. I am all the more impressed! @Zoku Keep up the good work!
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Kalaneya said:
    re Glom revolt, @Siam is our lord and saviour
    Wyrden Potato Regime is real. Watch out @Xenthos! The Ysav'rai Agricultural Invasion will dominate everything! All will plant wyrden potatoes and despair! Muahahahaha!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    /me buries Siam in a pit.
    -thrives underground-
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Think that was the point, yes.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I am so, SO very confused about this potato fad lately...
    It is not really a fad, nor is it recent.  Siam just really likes potatoes.  The rest of us indulge him (to varying degrees).
  • Yeah... Siam's been onto potatos for... what, 3-4 RL years or something?
    I think this started back in...2011/2012?

#bringShikariback 

• Probably 2011, because I think it was even before I went inactive.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    The moral of the story is do what you love, and after 5 years the forums will have its own dark little subset of rooty love for you.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Turns out I'm missing half my cures during that fight, and a lot of highlights =(

Was a good introduction, will see you guys out there soon again.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Don't fail next time. Can you do anything right?
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Karlach said:
    Turns out I'm missing half my cures during that fight, and a lot of highlights =(

You're my favorite orclach.

P.S. Marry @Ushaara and assimilate, kthx.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Shedrin said:
    Karlach said:

You're my favorite orclach.

P.S. Marry @Ushaara and assimilate, kthx.
    I don't think you guys need any help right now ;)

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Nodes tho
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Silvanus said:
    Don't fail next time. Can you do anything right?
    Do not scare him away again.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

Today, Karlach discovered that @Manteekan is a Glommy. :D Achievement unlocked!

#bringShikariback