Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Tirah said:
    Agreed. Words can't express how amazing her new realm is, the stories the lost souls tell to order members are so incredibly sad and there so much detail in every single room. 
    I am so jealous. Hopefully those lost souls will tell some stories to peaceful intruders. 
  • Esoneyuna said:
    Tirah said:
    Agreed. Words can't express how amazing her new realm is, the stories the lost souls tell to order members are so incredibly sad and there so much detail in every single room. 
    I am so jealous. Hopefully those lost souls will tell some stories to peaceful intruders. 
    Fairly sure they won't as they do it when you empowered them and they vanish.
  • edited May 2017
    Tirah said:
    Esoneyuna said:
    Tirah said:
    Fairly sure they won't as they do it when you empowered them and they vanish.
    you can nolonger empower god realm mobs as non order member?

Never mind just read the help file about godrealms. I mis-remembered 
  • Karlach said:
    Glad to be of help, I've a ton of spare pieces but annoyingly missing the odd bit from one or two that stops me handing out a full set.
    I have bits of stuff as well.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Czixi said:
    To the players who have gone the months-long journey with Ruin and I - thank you, both for today and for the past months as a whole.

There is nothing quite as nervewracking as working on something for that long without the certainty that people will like it, and your engagement and boundless enthusiasm made the whole process hugely enjoyable for me. I just wanted you to think it was quite cool, and instead I saw the sort of excitement where you were pulling one another in to show the next thing you had found. I am truly very glad that you liked it.

Even though it wasn't Hallimonks.
    Of course we pulled each other in! There was so much exciting stuff to see!
  • Still not CR6.

*mutter*
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • Hegemone said:
    I completed my epic quest!

Massive raves to @Avurekhos and @Ilthilior for keeping people busy and calling in the cavalry while I slunk around, and @Maeko for helping me kill things and showing me where to go.

Thank you!
    Raves for the short RP we had, it was so fun showing you the creepy beetles.
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • Thanks to the admin who walked through and fixed the Sarye quest!
  • o Huyana Greyhide, and perhaps others, will be happy to know that red thistleberry is slightly more prevalent in the Hifarae Hills these days.
    Years too late for my personal sanity, but welcome nonetheless.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Thul said:
    o Huyana Greyhide, and perhaps others, will be happy to know that red thistleberry is slightly more prevalent in the Hifarae Hills these days.
    Years too late for my personal sanity, but welcome nonetheless.
    *waves cane* Back in my day, there were only 4 thistleberries available per hour, and Huyana needed more than 4, so you had to wait another hour to finish that quest!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I feel like there's a similar limit with sweetgrasses... are there more sweetgrasses available now?  /hope
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I don't remember how many sweetgrasses are available in the Hifarae Hills. I've never done the other side of the quest there, so haven't had much of a need to go cutting.

It was worse back when the Fiabelhie quest was still a thing. Both it and the Hifarae Hills quest needed thistleberries, and there were still only 4.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Whoever put a statue of a nagasith outside Gaudiguch... I salute you. The confusion was real.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Rave to various folks around the game for the easy return into teasing, laughing, and cute animal pictures after my month or two break. It helps more than you know to not have an awkward transition back into the game.

Also @Weiwae for letting me tag along with some order members last night and offering advice. You make me want to roll a Celestian. 

Finally @Ianir and the @Oneiroi, because I never realised how much I'd miss well documented changelogs. 
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Tremula said:
    Rave to various folks around the game for the easy return into teasing, laughing, and cute animal pictures after my month or two break. It helps more than you know to not have an awkward transition back into the game.

Also @Weiwae for letting me tag along with some order members last night and offering advice. You make me want to roll a Celestian. 

Finally @Ianir and the @Oneiroi, because I never realised how much I'd miss well documented changelogs. 
    Obligatory I love you post.
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • Missing my @Drocilla! <3

Mischief soon(tm)? ;)
    hungering malice.
  • Xenthos said:
    I feel like there's a similar limit with sweetgrasses... are there more sweetgrasses available now?  /hope
    There are three per hour IIRC, plus there were three in the serenwilde, though that may have changed with the magnolialock thingy not decaying.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• An alluring sileni drops down on her knees and worships the very ground you walk on!
    In a seductive croon, an alluring sileni exclaims, "Away, away I fly to the rift of time! Thank you, 
    sweet one - I shall see once more family again!"
    You have convinced enough time-travellers to return for today!

THIS IS BANE