Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• You have initiated consideration of Slunk, however your spouse must first approve of it before it continues - or FAMILY REJECT CHILD if you believe this should end!

yessss kids who do stuff yessssss
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • Honey cake design = yes!
  • Maligorn said:
    I am severely disappointed in the lack of raving here for the release of the Consortium guildhall.

Breathtaking. I love it!
    Can't be letting others know how awesome it is with people just raving now.
  • Time to roll some alts and steal all their secrets. Let's saddle up, boys.
  • edited May 2017
    Consotrium guildhall is the best guildhall.

It feels like entering Edna Mode's lair. 

Edit: Link is bork.
    Edit2: found a gif but I have no idea how all the cool kids embed things.

https://media.giphy.com/media/JklzrYyJGZm0g/giphy.gif
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    @Eliron for honouring Glomdoring's last guilds. Thank you for putting that together.

Best.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Eritheyl said:
    Mysrai, Harlot of Revolution has bestowed Her divine truefavour upon you. It will last for 10 months.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    That kitten is soooo cute!
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Rancoura said:
    @Eliron for honouring Glomdoring's last guilds. Thank you for putting that together.

Best.
    Thank you for participating. Your section was beautiful. You should have seen the OOC scrambling and rearranging to the cries of, "Oh no, how can I possibly follow-up after something that amazing?"

Everyone came through beautifully in the end, of course.
  • Yes, the Sowers guild hall is gorgeous. :)
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited May 2017
    Eliron said:
    Rancoura said:

Best.
    Thank you for participating. Your section was beautiful. You should have seen the OOC scrambling and rearranging to the cries of, "Oh no, how can I possibly follow-up after something that amazing?"

Everyone came through beautifully in the end, of course.
    So that's why @Xenthos was telling me I'm not allowed to go first again? Ha. 

I had to make it ornate, it was a send-off to my beloved guild! That said, I always think I am doing too much and boring people with emote-walls, so I'm happy to hear otherwise  o:)

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Kerith said:
    Yes, the Sowers guild hall is gorgeous. :)
    Post your guildhall.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited May 2017
    ^_^ My mask customisation was approved!

******************************** ARTIFACT #686 *********************************

Cost:
    9000 Aethergoop
    Artifact Description:
    - Generate more esteem (+25%) from influencing when worn.

Short Description: a humble mask of the Abanoi
    Dropped Description: Glimmering faintly, a humble mask of the Abanoi has been abandoned here.
    Extended Description:
    Carefully worked from a single piece of marble, this simple, fragile mask has been ground down to an almost paper-thin layer that covers the entirety of the wearer's face. Golden sand from the Isle of Light is carefully dusted across the surface in such a way that the faintest of light sources causes the mask to radiate a soft, golden glow. A thin, almost invisible slit is placed where the mouth of the wearer would roughly be located so that they may speak when needed. In the middle of the mask, the Open Hand of Abanoi is colourfully painted, positioned so the three middle fingers run over the nose and between the eyes, while the two thumbs hook under the eyes and up to each side, completing this work of art.

This artifact is a skin of:
    a Mask of Esteemed Beauty 450cr

Category: utility
    Keywords: credits influencing esteem
    ********************************************************************************

Rave to @Weiwae for his feedback before the final submission of it ^_^
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Shedrin said:
    Kerith said:
    Yes, the Sowers guild hall is gorgeous. :)
    Post your guildhall.
    Ooo thanks! Done :) http://forums.lusternia.com/discussion/comment/171856/#Comment_171856
  • Rave for whoever is fixing typos so quickly. Frequently it's just minutes after I've reported them!
  • Kagato said:
    ^_^ My mask customisation was approved!

******************************** ARTIFACT #686 *********************************

Cost:
    9000 Aethergoop
    Artifact Description:
    - Generate more esteem (+25%) from influencing when worn.

Short Description: a humble mask of the Abanoi
    Dropped Description: Glimmering faintly, a humble mask of the Abanoi has been abandoned here.
    Extended Description:
    Carefully worked from a single piece of marble, this simple, fragile mask has been ground down to an almost paper-thin layer that covers the entirety of the wearer's face. Golden sand from the Isle of Light is carefully dusted across the surface in such a way that the faintest of light sources causes the mask to radiate a soft, golden glow. A thin, almost invisible slit is placed where the mouth of the wearer would roughly be located so that they may speak when needed. In the middle of the mask, the Open Hand of Abanoi is colourfully painted, positioned so the three middle fingers run over the nose and between the eyes, while the two thumbs hook under the eyes and up to each side, completing this work of art.

This artifact is a skin of:
    a Mask of Esteemed Beauty 450cr

Category: utility
    Keywords: credits influencing esteem
    ********************************************************************************

Rave to @Weiwae for his feedback before the final submission of it ^_^
    Albeit a bit late, but how do we submit re-skins? I've also heard you get a bit of goop when someone else uses it.
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • Vatul said:
    Albeit a bit late, but how do we submit re-skins? I've also heard you get a bit of goop when someone else uses it.
    CUSTOMIZE - simply enable skin, it will have it cost 2000ag for the customization if it's approved. If approved, it will put the skin in ASHOP for people to use as well as apply it to your item. If anybody transforms or buys it outright, you get 200 goop up to 2000.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Ianir said:
    Vatul said:
    CUSTOMIZE - simply enable skin, it will have it cost 2000ag for the customization if it's approved. If approved, it will put the skin in ASHOP for people to use as well as apply it to your item. If anybody transforms or buys it outright, you get 200 goop up to 2000.
    Here's an odd question.  Let's say I have an artifact infinite-health-vial.  Let us further say that I do not like how golden it is (it is something I keep meaning to customize eventually and never get around to).  Further, let us say that I decide I want to try to customize it with aethergoop instead of credits.

What happens?
  • Xenthos said:
    Here's an odd question.  Let's say I have an artifact infinite-health-vial.  Let us further say that I do not like how golden it is (it is something I keep meaning to customize eventually and never get around to).  Further, let us say that I decide I want to try to customize it with aethergoop instead of credits.

What happens?
    Well, it's not in ASHOP, so it shouldn't even let you try to skin it. Furthermore, anything in ASHOP requires me to flip a switch before it accepts skins (it tells you to issue yourself if it fails and you feel the item should be skinnable.)

You're pretty much stuck with a normal customisation.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.