Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• I think that's a great response, and I think a fair one. Melding is a complex problem. My only commentary at this point is that fixing meldbombs should probably be a report some envoy picks up now rather than waiting. 
    Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
  • If you mean buffing meldbombs then I disagree.  Mages don't need to be group wipers, they could be given other incentives instead that don't have such a huge impact on the group PvP meta (where they already shine the brightest).
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • Ciaran said:
    If you mean buffing meldbombs then I disagree.  Mages don't need to be group wipers, they could be given other incentives instead that don't have such a huge impact on the group PvP meta (where they already shine the brightest).
    I wanted to change them entirely! But I wasn't creative enough to come up with 6 different effects for all the guilds to replace meldbombs with. 
    Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
  • @Rancoura thank you so much for being so nice and patient, I'm totally lost as to what I am doing without ghelps to look at but your gentle nudging is really nice. Your mob is also cool too, I thought I was being stalked by someone because of it's ambient.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Sumi said:
    @Rancoura thank you so much for being so nice and patient, I'm totally lost as to what I am doing without ghelps to look at but your gentle nudging is really nice. Your mob is also cool too, I thought I was being stalked by someone because of it's ambient.
    To sort of clarify what I was inferring ICly, read, read, read! Lots of books in the main Glomdoring library with a lot of our lore (especially in the Annex). Also, continue RP'ing and interacting with people, your writing is beautiful. CHELPS too will give you more lore and also things to do (like commodity and power quests). We'll have new factions to play with soon, don't worry! :)

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• edited April 2017
    Rancoura said:
    Sumi said:
    @Rancoura thank you so much for being so nice and patient, I'm totally lost as to what I am doing without ghelps to look at but your gentle nudging is really nice. Your mob is also cool too, I thought I was being stalked by someone because of it's ambient.
    To sort of clarify what I was inferring ICly, read, read, read! Lots of books in the main Glomdoring library with a lot of our lore (especially in the Annex). Also, continue RP'ing and interacting with people, your writing is beautiful. CHELPS too will give you more lore and also things to do (like commodity and power quests). We'll have new factions to play with soon, don't worry! :)

When it was emotes you were spitting out three (high quality ones) in the time it took me to do one!

One day my creativity will be able to match your output (I hope) but gah it's great and it's unravelling very well in my in game diary :D I'm so excited for factions, and for Ranc to pick one so Sumi can follow her teacher

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited April 2017
    Rave for @Thax following up on my suggestions as well as the new order ranks.

Also for @Nefara, because you're awesome. I wish we both had more time to be active and rp together. I think we'd get into some shenanigans.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Sumi said:
    Oh her pet thingy is awesomesauce. I can never remember it's name though.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    It was a fitting end :) . And the amount of work that went into it was evident.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Charune said:
    It's finally done. I'M FREEEEEE!

Seriously though, thank you @Hoaracle, @Lisaera, and to our ephs (Yay #TeamSeren), @Drocilla, @Isune, and @Czixi for moral support and being amazing rubber ducks, the entire Havens in general, and most of all to the entirety of Serenwilde for sticking through that entire thing with us and being generally awesome.

I'm going to go pass out now.
    It's was soo good, like... no words. So happy right now
  • edited April 2017
    A massive rave for @Isune for controlling Professor Nann Baruwski. I did not expect talking to Nann to work and then she started talking back to me. Even more of a rave for doing so when you had just woken up.

-edit-

Added NPC name, no problem with spoilers now that the logs are up.
  • EDIT: Posted in the wrong thread :dizzy:

Came a bit late to the domoth but was super fun, we were fighting four to eight there at the start, just managed to stall you guys long enough for us to steal it back and get reinforcements. That was amazing fun :dizzy: Was like 10 seconds left on

Top performance from @Xenthos  for claiming and keeping that last few second tick off.

Also @Enadonella  we wouldn't have stalled them long enough if you didn't encourage the suicide* run at the end there.

*not so suicide run.

Also raves to 12 hour class flex.
  • Wait, @YouKnowWho is back?
    When do we all get to know?
  • Fun fights!  You guys leaned hardddd on serpent though, I must say.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Super fun fights. Coming back with only 25 seconds left to go was super exciting. Almost but not quite.
  • Yeah, can't mirror the above comments enough. Best bit of fun I've personally had in ages. Mass raves for those on our side who stuck at it. You know who you are. Congrats to the other side. I pre-empted something like this and honestly, greatpentagrammed before you'd even arrived, heh.

Overall, well played everyone.
    email: martin@pharanyx.net
    Discord: Pharanyx#4357
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    A special rave out to the divine of Seren and Ianir. Also to all of Seren. Things only get better from here.