Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• I'd like to rave for having children joining the family, we didn't even have to resort to newbie snatching. 

Even tho they all filthy foresters
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • Nice therapeutic bashing with @Vivet. <3
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • Reylari said:
    Woo 25 free credits for my birthday. A game gives me more of a present than most people do irl for it :open_mouth:
    I opened mine today and was very happy as well. I shall save them all until I flex to bard one day.
  • Selenity said:
    The RP stuff with Seren today was awesome. Some of the stuff was kind of gruesome but still funny (really, a Joker smile on the corpse? :D ) but was lore intense.

I hope the Godmin know my pointing out the little mistakes OOC wasn't to be like "lol they're bad" but more me being happy of being reminded y'all're as human IRL as the rest of us. I laugh at my own mistakes regularly and hope you didn't take it as me pointing out the bad stuff to be rude.

Love that the "w" word was mentioned and all of us were failing to focus on the rest of the stuff going on once it was.

Gotta say my favorite thing was the dancing.
    But everyone did an admirable job of pretending loudly not to know anything about Wodewoses :lol: 
  • <3 Today I timed out in a spar against Wobou. <3
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • Selenity said:
    Tamsin said:
    Selenity said:
    The RP stuff with Seren today was awesome. Some of the stuff was kind of gruesome but still funny (really, a Joker smile on the corpse? :D ) but was lore intense.

I hope the Godmin know my pointing out the little mistakes OOC wasn't to be like "lol they're bad" but more me being happy of being reminded y'all're as human IRL as the rest of us. I laugh at my own mistakes regularly and hope you didn't take it as me pointing out the bad stuff to be rude.

Love that the "w" word was mentioned and all of us were failing to focus on the rest of the stuff going on once it was.

Gotta say my favorite thing was the dancing.
    But everyone did an admirable job of pretending loudly not to know anything about Wodewoses :lol: 
    Like some really bad acting levels a parent might see their kids do.

"Did you eat the cookies?"

"WHAT ARE THESE COOKIES OF WHICH YOU SPEAK? I HAVE NOT HEARD OF COOKIES. I WOULD SURE LOVE TO KNOW WHAT THESE COOKIES ARE. THEY SOUND LIKE FOOD. ARE THEY EDIBLE? GEE, I WISH I COULD SEE A COOKIE."
    We had cookies? I HAD NO IDEA!
  • Gero also sells cookies, although I'm guessing you already knew that.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    edited April 2017
    A voice begins to sing a melody upon the air, "One by one, they face their fears; they plead for life in screams and tears. Their blood is spilt upon the <br>ground; the forest by their ideals bound. Their glory found in death's caress; set free from lives of nothingness. From their weakness, they're now free..." <br>The voice takes on a mocking tone, "Entombed now in dirt, so mote it be."
    I FEEL SO ACKNOWLEDGED RIGHT NOW BY THAT MOCKING ILU GODADMINS.

Edit: And then you killed us... Ah, my sides, laughing so much.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    That box does not work on mobile devices, at least.  The text does not wrap.
  • Selenity said:
    A voice begins to sing a melody upon the air,
     "One by one, they face their fears; 
    they plead for life in screams and tears. 
    Their blood is spilt upon the ground;
    the forest by their ideals bound.
    Their glory found in death's caress;
    set free from lives of nothingness.
     From their weakness,
     they're now free..." <br>The voice takes on a mocking tone, 
    "Entombed now in dirt, so mote it be."
    I FEEL SO ACKNOWLEDGED RIGHT NOW BY THAT MOCKING ILU GODADMINS.

Edit: And then you killed us... Ah, my sides, laughing so much.
    That might work better.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

Thank you for letting us save our NPCs.

RIP, Spiritsingers.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    A circle of gnarled trees.
    It is quite cool. Two circles of trees ring this clearing, the outermost composed of towering trees
    with vast, ancient trunks, and the innermost consisting of slender, more graceful younger trees. A
    yew tree stands near the centre, weathered and dignified, bearing company to the burial mound
    occupying the very centre of the clearing. Vivid red yew berries lie scattered across the earth,
    strewn amidst the sparse plants that survive on the forest floor beneath the shadowing boughs that
    branch overhead. Sprawling white sores covering its trunk, a sickly yew tree is rooted here. A
    delicate silver scroll lies here. Centred beneath a concentric circle of trees, the weathered cairn
    of Laron Oakvine has been raised here. A mature hornbeam tree stands proudly here. A lean dryad is
    rooted into the ground here, her features grim and cold. Reaching up as high as the eye can see
    looms the awesome presence of a living totem. August even in youth, an argent strix gazes curiously
    about here. Shrouded by an aura of mist and modulating stars, a winged unicorn stands here with a
    serene countenance. Lingering unimposingly, a gossamer strix manifests here upon stygian-streaked,
    storm-feathered wings, its wise gaze unblinking. Resting beneath the concentric circle of trees, the
    weathered cairn of Eurytus has been raised here.

l 274248
    A cairn is a mound of stones, placed here in honor of the ancestor buried here among the mounds of
    earth. The stones used for this cairn are small but intricately placed. The cairn suffers from no
    overgrowth and moss stays away from its stones. An opening amongst the stones holds offerings for
    those who wish to pay respect.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Everiine said:
    A circle of gnarled trees.
    It is quite cool. Two circles of trees ring this clearing, the outermost composed of towering trees
    with vast, ancient trunks, and the innermost consisting of slender, more graceful younger trees. A
    yew tree stands near the centre, weathered and dignified, bearing company to the burial mound
    occupying the very centre of the clearing. Vivid red yew berries lie scattered across the earth,
    strewn amidst the sparse plants that survive on the forest floor beneath the shadowing boughs that
    branch overhead. Sprawling white sores covering its trunk, a sickly yew tree is rooted here. A
    delicate silver scroll lies here. Centred beneath a concentric circle of trees, the weathered cairn
    of Laron Oakvine has been raised here. A mature hornbeam tree stands proudly here. A lean dryad is
    rooted into the ground here, her features grim and cold. Reaching up as high as the eye can see
    looms the awesome presence of a living totem. August even in youth, an argent strix gazes curiously
    about here. Shrouded by an aura of mist and modulating stars, a winged unicorn stands here with a
    serene countenance. Lingering unimposingly, a gossamer strix manifests here upon stygian-streaked,
    storm-feathered wings, its wise gaze unblinking. Resting beneath the concentric circle of trees, the
    weathered cairn of Eurytus has been raised here.

l 274248
    A cairn is a mound of stones, placed here in honor of the ancestor buried here among the mounds of
    earth. The stones used for this cairn are small but intricately placed. The cairn suffers from no
    overgrowth and moss stays away from its stones. An opening amongst the stones holds offerings for
    those who wish to pay respect.
    I'm really glad that we got to raise one for him, we kinda got through Osierti's one and we're like "wait did we raise one for Eurytus" then it was "we want to do this" and then I'm thinking "which way is the best way to ask the admin" when Nimailt spoke and lead to us doing the rp bits.
  • While doing Order RP, Sarra pretty much got the biggest compliment someone could give her. She sometimes gets a little down on herself, so thanks @Aloy for that. ^_^
  • edited April 2017
    Who ever was running Rowena the past little while.

This bit was genius.

You ask, "Hmm you sense an incursion of these things?"
    Eyes wide, her gaze peering over your shoulder, Rowena Nightshade says, "You could say that."

:D

• Selenity said:

RIP, Spiritsingers.
    And yet Lasher is dead?
  • edited April 2017
    Lasher isn't dead.
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."
  • Don't toy with my emotions, @Crek.
  • Versalean said:
    Selenity said:

RIP, Spiritsingers.
    And yet Lasher is dead?
    To be fair, by 'save' she means the Voice of Trialante turned into a flock of sparrows and dispersed. I wouldn't really call that a win. A draw at best.
  • If what I think is happening is happening it may be amazing but Im not sure what I think is happening is happening.
  • @Czixi for animating all those denizens. I assume it was you?
    @SerenGodmins for the event today being the best part thus far.

Loved every moment of it.

Rave also to @Sarrasri for being my adventure buddy, @Aramel for some new-area RP, and @Lynnie and @Kerith for starting the family process.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited April 2017
    I haven't had a chance to clean up logs yet, but I want to send out a giant, shadowy, everlasting rave to @Viravain and every other @Admin and @Ephemeral who are orchestrating these Glomdoring events. Last night was tragic, and I'm a little heartbroken to say the least (goodbye to 10 years, my first MUD guild, and however many years as GL and GA previously)... but I'm excited to help build our new factions into something amazing.

I send my eternal love throughout the ages, Shadowdancers.  The Coven of Night will always live in memory.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight