Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Falaeron said:
    Fun fight.
    I had 16 kills and 1 death tonight, 90% of which were damage kills. Parting with my GC artie will be such sweet sorrow e.e

• Which is probably why she wants to be a baker. :-)
  • edited April 2017
    I had one kill. I -ALMOST- had two but then ..

The aeonic field that surrounds you pulses, emitting a high-pitched screech and flashing a series of bright lights.
    Suddenly Person's movements through the time stream are slowed.

-> Finally. I've been spinning rubies all night, maybe I will finally be able to get a kill with this busted skill... let me just shatterplex...

@Reylari presses her palms together and stares at the ring of rubies spinning around the head of 
    Person. The rubies speed up and then suddenly explode in a brilliant crimson blaze that causes 
    Person's face to disappear in an enormous ball of balefire.

-> Nooooooooo.. But of course I had already sent mine through so..

A tiger striped, roly-poly pony with a long tail rears back and unhinges his jaws, releasing a plume 
    of thick, cold fog.

You press your palms together and focus upon the swirling ruby vibrations around the head of 
    Person. You accelerate the speed of the rubies but cannot build up enough momentum to detonate.

Reylari punches her fist in the air towards Person, and an explosion of light and sound resounds 
    around her. Holding streams of wavering bands of energy in her hand, Reylari whips them back and 
    forth, sending shockwaves reverberating through the air.
    Person jerks violently back and forth, suddenly disappearing from existence then reappearing in 
    slightly different locations. Finally, they break apart and fragments into small vibrating particles.

Better luck next time I guess :3
    It was fun though, even if we had the advantage. (gib hallimonks)
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • edited April 2017
    Yarith said:
    I had one kill. I -ALMOST- had two but then ..
    Our synergy was ON POINT tho. Aeon-lock powah.

Was a good battle... Maybe it's just me, but group fights certainly feel a lot more enjoyable when mana kills aren't present on either side. :) Coming from someone who generally isn't a huge fan of big group fights in general.
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • Just rolled a Yahtzee.

How's ur mom?
  • edited April 2017
    Warm chocolate fudge cake with vanilla icecream.

#howsurmom
  • Lynnie said:
    Auriella is so bae, ilysm @Auriella you are the best Celestian.
    Just married and already calling other girls bae.
  • Tirah said:
    Lynnie said:
    Auriella is so bae, ilysm @Auriella you are the best Celestian.
    Just married and already calling other girls bae.

I'm not a player I just crush a lot.
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
       o QOL: Manse owners should now be able to see room names within their manse without having to use MANSE ROOM LIST <manse>.

yaaaAAAAAAASSSSS!!!!
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Eritheyl said:
       o QOL: Manse owners should now be able to see room names within their manse without having to use MANSE ROOM LIST <manse>.

yaaaAAAAAAASSSSS!!!!
    I can understand that some like this. Would love for a config to disable the display. Just bugged it because I thought something was wrong and my mapper was breaking! Oops! I personally don't like the display, it feels technical and rips me out of immersion when I'm wandering, but I can definitely understand the appeal for easy manse expansion and updates.

Maybe a config to let us disable this or enable it for manse editing without having to see it all the time?
  • Breandryn said:
    Eritheyl said:

yaaaAAAAAAASSSSS!!!!
    I can understand that some like this. Would love for a config to disable the display. Just bugged it because I thought something was wrong and my mapper was breaking! Oops! I personally don't like the display, it feels technical and rips me out of immersion when I'm wandering, but I can definitely understand the appeal for easy manse expansion and updates.

Maybe a config to let us disable this or enable it for manse editing without having to see it all the time?

A config on and off would be nice.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Eritheyl said:

yaaaAAAAAAASSSSS!!!!
    @Ianir helped me realise that the help file wasn't wrong and showed me how manse exits and such were supposed to be done following a bug. Since the help file confused about a dozen people, he thought it would be a nice addition. :D
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Kendra said:
    @Remmieland @Anita Ma! Pa! XD

Thank you. Both of you.

I think this about sums it up

@Rhenith @Aloy @Kerith @Slunk @Skanylla @Middie

Wait, what? Why was I tagged? What'd I miss? 
  • @Tambador You know why, nearly brought me to tears man(In a good way).

• I just love our little family so darn much - you guys are the reason I log in every day! @Remmiel, @Kendra @Rhenith @Aloy @Slunk @Middie @Skanylla :heart:

And also the possibility of @Lisaera happenings, or when @Charune and @Hoaracle appear :D
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Thank you @Ianir for showing me I am an idiot. Or tired. Or both.
  • edited April 2017
    @Ianir posessing a painting of himself, making it come to life at the Matrix and then making me chase it through half of Hallifax before vanishing was hilarious. 

Edit: And then it reappeared and it got even better.