Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Is this configgable? If not, how does one turn it off?
  • Xenthos said:
    Config to be added later today.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited September 2017
    Ianir said:
    Xenthos said:
    Config to be added later today.
    Awesome, thank you!  That makes this a lovely addition.  And can also check off one of those envoy reports. :D
  • Cool to see something I suggested in the idea thread to be implemented :D
  • I just finished the Irshaw Trill and Highwater quests and I absolutely love the little details they add to them like the curse messages if you keep the pieces in your inventory. :)
  • edited September 2017
    Got assaulted by a group of black widows on Eth Glomdoring and claimed by a Goddess. Glad I looked over at my laptop and noticed the random emotes at me
  • Tyamit said:
    Got assaulted by a group of black widows on Eth Glomdoring and claimed by a Goddess. Glad I looked over at my laptop and noticed the random emotes at me
    What?
    How are black widows on EtherGlom?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Tylwyth said:
    Tyamit said:
    What?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Going by the context, I would assume the black widows were part of some divine RP
  • Took me two tries and then thought I messed up the last part - luckily there was a reset of the person I needed...

Candles set on rocks alongside the lake flicker with tongues of brief, winter-threatened light.

A slow-building, pure, white light builds in Ratanele's hands, and the radiance surrounding the
    statue answers. The voice of angels joins Merynth Hill's dulcet tones, and the sun begins to break
    through the clouds, sending fingers of golden light through the wintry grey.

The air implodes as Ratanele cries out in wordless ecstasy. With a final burst of angelsong, the
    clouds part, and the orphanage and mountain are bathed in sunlight.
    A brilliant, luminous glow surrounds you, settling with a warm, golden surety. The faint song of
    angels rings in your ears.
    You gain a new honour!

She has climbed Mount Wend and brought orphaned souls peace at Saint Gathlyn's.

(Thank you @Slunk for the few pointers when I was stuck!)

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Tylwyth said:
    Tyamit said:
    What?
    Viravain uses black widows in her RP/emotes/whatever, and has a Black Widow that generally chills in the Shadow Court.

Probably something along those lines. 
  • Yes. That ^
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Raves for hearing about @Viravain sightings!  <3

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• edited September 2017
    @TeamGodmins / @SerenGodmins <3

EDIT:
    @Serenwilde @Allthepeoplethathelpedwithsparrows. This whole night has been awesome and made my day!

And wow, we are so lucky.

• Raves to all the fighters on Ethereal today. That was one of the more epic fights up there.
    beep
  • Thanks @Ouphe, @Ophir, and @Maeko for helping me with the Feyranti heir quest! It's four hours of my life I'll never get back but WE DID IT <3
  • @Nelras for letting me talk to you & rp ordassa is a Trill+
    @Adal for putting up with my slowness. I really hoped we could have sealed the deal then an there.
  • It Begins.
  • Moi said:
    It Begins.
    I have a feeling my deaths list is about to get a lot more purple.
  • I miss magbros already. At least we're still visiting each other though.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game

Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I for one am excited. Project TaintedWind is progressing nicely.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.