The Shakespearean Mafia Game - Heroes (Town) Win!

Comments

• Any startling revelations?
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    edited May 2016
    Edit ignore mobile accidentally posted.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Is this a tragedy where we just all die...

The only 3 people whose roles are really up in the air at this point are Maylea, Othero and Celina. 

Based on what I've seen, Maylea is a good guy, The night with Tremula makes me think that Celina is also ok. And Othero has been pretty pro-lynching villians this entire time.

Can we reveal roles now?

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • I don't have much to add, nothing happened to me last night. Considering this is most likely the last day I'm more willing to reveal my powers. Krack, who did you investigate?
  • I investigated the tragic king lear. A fool, mayhaps, but one who did try to mitigate bloodshed. My main question right now is how Luce managed to scrub lavinya even though she was dead at the time. Something is odd about that.
  • Oh, hmm, good question. I was assuming the mafia was inheriting powers as they died but letting them use multiple powers at once is a bit op and we were not seeing the inherited powers on their death.
    Luce did mention that that he had a spooky power that he could use beyond the grave at one point. But that was in his initial claim, so take that for what you will.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Luce said:
    Well, since we're sharing roles I'm Banquo. I targeted her because I thought she was scum, and when I accompany a villain I witness their wyrd (gives me some mafia chatter and their targets for the night). It makes me show up as a villain if it's used, and thankfully if I die I get a spooky power. Either Syl or RNGsus has a sense of humor and gave me a character that shows up as a ghost in the play. :P

Here's the quote

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • That's more in line with the fake Banquo claim than lady Macbeth though
    Oh, I suppose it's also possible he chose Lavinya before he died, it was a one time power.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • It's still bizarre. Anyway! Anyone else have anything to report?
  • Janitor usually activates once and persists for the rest of the game on that target. At least that how I've seen it in the past.

• Also: I got no messages again.

I thought I'd have been investigated or something by now. 
  • I find it strange that there would be a Lear
    as that would mean there's three roles from one play.
    We've seen some pairs that come from single works
    but three makes me suspect something's amiss?
  • That was a conscious decision on my part. Based on the way opinions have been drifting, I thought you the most likely to be lynched today, so investigating you would either jjust be a confirmation of guilt (if mafia) or leave us completely at square 1 (if friendly). I thought it better to investigate another on the off chance they turn out to be mafia instead
  • There was Edmund And lear... Who was the third?
  • I am. I am the daughter of King Lear -
    his youngest child, called Cordelia.
  • That is odd, but I'm not sure if it's suspicious or not
    I do feel like we're close. Lets reveal.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • What's wrong with having three characters from one play?
  • Has it never happened before?
  • It's just that it doesn't fit the pattern. During the game it seems like each play has had two characters. Romeo and Juliet, Iago and Othello. So 3 characters is just a little odd.

So if we have a 4th mafia member we already know their role, if Cyndarin is telling the truth. It should be Tamora, Queen of the Goths. We also have not lynched anyone in the mafia with a night kill. Which would make sense for Tamora, Titus Andronicus is a bloody play. 
  • Oh, and I'm willing to do a full role claim. I am Othello. I am also a bomb. If I'm lynched during the day I can pick one person who lynched me and kill them with me. If I'm night killed then the killer also dies.
  • I mean, we also haven't seen a second person from hamlet, Macbeth or midsummer nights dream, so I'm not certain it's a pattern
  • It's not so much that there's a pattern of two,
    more that with only sixteen people playing
    it's odd that three would be from just one play?
    Espec'lly since the source material's huge.
    But maybe I am overthinking things.
  • Maylea said:
    I am. I am the daughter of King Lear -
    his youngest child, called Cordelia.

Im not really believing this.
  • A compelling argument.
  • Idk its seems that other people think you've been really helpful and might be a hero.
  • I'm sort of with syn... May be time to get everything in the open
  • Im King Lear.