The Shakespearean Mafia Game - Heroes (Town) Win!

Comments

• Don guise of revenge
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Yep, everyone has come clean about their roles

And now we're surprised by another revelation.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    In the immortal words of Mortal Kombat - 'Finish Her'

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Good luck with that.
  • Let's just say the game isn't over yet, bitches. I can technically still win this motha depending on how this plays out.

I am Tamora, Queen of the Goths. You caught me, but I'm not dead yet, and I won't die today!
    Unvote:
    Vote: Nobody

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Guise of revenge sort of sounds like you'll end up switching out who is lynched or somesort. It's likely a one time shot, so we can either risk lynching, or we can vote nobody and then attempt to lynch her tomorrow. 

We'll see how it pans out

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    (If people had just lynched instead of second guessing themselves despite having no other reasonable alternative, this would be over!)

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • In a way, i'm glad to see that you being a complete ass this whole game was a result of you actually trying to pull attention towards yourself instead of DC affecting your personality
  • I've been waiting all game to apologize to Eldanian for hyper aggression, but that would have blown my cover. :(
  • I'll also unvote for now until we get clarification
  • On second (third? Fourth?) thought, i'm still leaning towards Celina's power being anti-night action than lynch immunity, so back to vote:celina
    I'll wait for Sylandra to clarify the power (there is usually some clarification, hopefully) so we'll see what happens. I'm down to vote for her is tonight is if is an anti-night action thing

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Sorry, I should clarify...I'm betting that her ACTUAL power is anti-night action, not the 'cloak of revenge' that she's claiming. I've commented before on how much attention she's been bringing on herself and how often she's mentioned the lack of night actions against her.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • @CyndarinAscends

Really and seriously, we're ok.  I only wish work hadn't thrown me a surprise left hook, so I could say "I told you so" or something like that.

Though since I'm here.

I told you so.

• We should probably play it safe and wait until someone makes a mistake.
  • Vote:nobody We're close to winning so there's no point of rushing.
  • I'm the head of the mafia, as a note (you'll note no one else's role states it). I have powers I haven't used or revealed, which is why I offed Lavinya specifically. 

I won't reveal anything, it undermines my powers. So good luck, town! It's not over yet.

Can Sylandra at least confirm that you did use a power?

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Are you asking her if I'm actually using a power?

You know mods don't answer those kinds of questions, lol. That's like asking her to confirm if I'm actually a member of the mafia. 
  • Pretty sure that wink is all we're getting. I doubt she'll say anything until the power takes effect
  • Vote: Nobody We'll see how this works out.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Ye Olde Vote Count:

Cyndarin: Maylea, Krackenor (2)

None: Synkarin, Rolsand, Othero (3)

It takes 4 votes to advance to the next scene.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • What's the rationale for not voting right now?
  • vote: nobody
  • Ah well