One Night Ultimate Werewolf rd 4 - Town Wins

Comments

• Yay, game on.

So... who wants to drop info first? Drunkard, insomniac, vanilla villagers, masons maybe? Wanna start off by sharing who you all are?
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I hope to see some good hustling, but I promise no mod shenanigans.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Vanilla here.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    You look more like a Rotom. Vanilluxe point the other way.

More seriously, I've got next to nothing to offer, but may be able to corroborate seer or troublemaker claims, depending on how they go.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Well I have a fat lot of not much but confusion to share - I am the drunk, and unless the seer can tell us what roles were unused, I have no idea what my alignment is. All I know is the whiskey was good.

• The Tanner and Villager were the unused roles. So, if Lavinya is actually the Drunk as she is suggesting she shouldn't be lynched. Or if there's a conflicting Drunk claim who knows.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    That's about half your time gone. :|
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Uh...right. so we need, like, most of the game to speak up right the hell now.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I was the robber. Emphasis on was. However, I'd rather hold off a wee bit on whom I switched with.
  • I'm Vanilla. 
  • Oh, sorry! I am the Hunter.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    We've got too many villager claims now. Cyndarin, Falmiis, and Dylara says one's in the centre. We're also missing the Troublemaker.
  • Okay, assuming Dylara is telling the truth, either Cyndarin or Falmiis is lying.

So, let's get this going. Hi, I'm the Troublemaker. @CyndarinAscends and @Tarkenton, guess who I switched around.
  • For reference's sake, let me sum up what everyone's done so far

Cyndarin: claimed Vanilla (claimed before night actions ended, and again right now)
    Tremula: ? (Posted essentially once, at the beginning)
    Thul: ? (Asked for information at the beginning, including insomniac which is not in game)
    Falmiis: claimed Vanilla
    Luce: claimed Vanilla (said he can corroborate seer/troublemaker)
    Lavinya: claimed Drunk
    Dylara: claimed Seer (says Villager and Tanner are unused)
    Tarkenton: claimed Robber (did not disclose victim)

So, we have Vanilla in four places: Cyndarin, Falmiis, Luce?, and Dylara claimed one was in the middle.
    We also have 3 people who haven't claimed anything, or posted since the beginning: Tremula, Thul, and Ellowyn.

• Oh, let me update:

Thul: claimed Troublemaker (switched Tarkenton and Cyndarin)
    Luce: ? (did not claim to be vanilla in confusing post)
  • Stop switching me  [-(
  • Stop switching me  [-(

You know we all love messing with you. So, what's that make Tark, then?
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    We're still missing someone.

Paging @ellowyn
  • Tarkenton is a Vanilla Townie, so he's safe. Can confirm that one.

And since I'm not one anymore, I have no reason to lie, so I think he's 100% safe.
  • The switch would make Tarkenton whatever Cyndarin was, which seems to be a Vanilla.

Cyndarin, however, is whatever Tarkenton was, which means, if Tarkenton was telling the truth, whatever role that Tarkenton stole.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Let's do it this way. Tark, you're claiming robber, so what's Cyndarin now?
    I was a werewolf, actually. But robber seemed a safer claim, tbh. So... Egg on your face there, Fire Jesus.
  • All right. Everyone kill Tarkenton. I actually switched Falmiis and Ellowyn.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Unless he got robbed.
  • How beary deceptive. 
    Heh, I figured you were bluffing beardad. I wanted to see who you really switched, because no savvy troublemaker shows their hand on the flop. You gotta wait for them to bluff then see what's coming on the river. I'm honestly thinking you're an anti town role, at this point, calling my double bluff since I robbed Dylan.
    Dylara. Stupid phone.
  • So, you assumed I was bluffing and then claimed werewolf, instead of literally anything else at all, because... why?

Let's pretend that you started off as Robber and decided to endanger Cyndarin there for no adequate reason. What role are you claiming now?
    I wanted to see reactions, and who you'd really swapped around. I'm the Seer, now, though sadly I don't get to take a peek into the middle myself.
    If I can tell time correctly, we have about seven more hours? Let's get to rustling some jimmies people.