One Night Ultimate Werewolf rd 4 - Town Wins

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Anybody want to go again? I can moderate another one. I'll move things at the beginning and end at a faster clip so there's less waiting.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Yeah, I'll play!
    There is also apparently an expansion with a bunch of different roles we could explore. :>

I used to make cakes.

• Of course this game comes with DLCs.
  • Games don't come without DLC anymore. The concept is foreign anytime past 2010.

I'm down for another round of this, though.
  • Expansions for board games probably pre-date expansions/DLC for video games anyway.
  • I really like the Bodyguard (whomever they vote for at the end is protected from being killed) and Sentinel (prevents any interaction at all with another person's role) additions. The Alpha Werewolf (a Werewolf-variant is set aside at the beginning and the Alpha must exchange that role with someone else's. This card, or the card that replaces it, may be seen/interacted with like any other unused card.) seems interesting, as basically an Evil Troublemaker. A Paranormal Investigator (looks at up to two roles, one by one. If they see a Werewolf/Tanner, they stop looking and become a Werewolf/Tanner), would also be interesting, though a bit difficult to balance.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Village Idiot and Mystic Wolf are actually two of my favourite roles to include, but the one is very high chaos.

I'd be up for another round though.
  • Are there enough people to play another game of this?
    Technically a small game is possible, especially with the hitherto unused Doppelganger role. I'll jot down the interested parties and see if I can send out role tonight. I'm on vacation until Sunday but I ought to be able to check in often enough.

I used to make cakes.

Actually, sorry, I'm going to back out for the weekend. Our itinerary is pretty tightly packed. If more folks want to play by Sunday night, I'm game.
    I used to make cakes.

• I'm working a lot this weekend so I wouldn't be able to comment or discuss very much, if we hold off until Sunday I could play :)

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• I'm actually booked until Tuesday, looks like. >_>
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Right. So next round?
  • I'd play, never played Mafia/Werewolf before but I want to prepare for PokeMafia!
    OH cruel Fate, when wilt thou weary be?
    When satisfied with tormenting me?
    What have I e'er designed, but thou hast crost?
    All that I wished to gain by thee, I've lost:
    From my first infancy, thy spite thou'st shown
    and from my cradle, I've thy malice known...
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Iosion said:
    I'd play, never played Mafia/Werewolf before but I want to prepare for PokeMafia!

*waits for @Daraius to barge in crying "WEREWOLF ISN'T MAFIA!!!1!"*
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    The nice thing about these games is they take about a week in total over forums, so it's a good way to handle downtime from other games, or get ready for full games.
    Sylandra said:
    Iosion said:
    I'd play, never played Mafia/Werewolf before but I want to prepare for PokeMafia!

*waits for @Daraius to barge in crying "WEREWOLF ISN'T MAFIA!!!1!"*
    You finally get it. :)

I'll host or play. Sorry I totally forgot about trying to drum up interest last time. :/
    I used to make cakes.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    You drummed up my energy, I just put it towards finishing my mafia game instead of planning a werewolf game. :(
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Can't wait to be Typhlosion.

Typhlosion, Tremula. Not Cyndaquil. TYPHLOSION.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE SPOILERS BUT IT IS ENTIRELY POSSIBLE TYPHLOSION WILL APPEAR AS A PLAYER-CHOICE.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    I'll play.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • I'll play too!
    edited July 2016
    All right, let's do it! 

5. @Lehki
    I used to make cakes.

Join us to fill the Nightvale lulls.
    I used to make cakes.

• Suuure, why not.
    I'm going to make everybody loboshigaru monks in this one.
    I used to make cakes.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    So the "werewolves" are the crazed/violent monks?
    Would the game be any more appealing if the day phase were 48 hours instead of 24? :o3
    I used to make cakes.