One Night Ultimate Werewolf rd 4 - Town Wins

Comments

• Still defaulting to Tarkenton at the end of this, but @Falmiis, @Ellowyn, you've been switched. Speak up.
  • Okay so Tarkenton's bluff is believable, but accusing Thul of being Anti town for claiming/bluffing as troublemaker is kind of weird. 

So it's that accusation that makes me believe Tark is a werewolf just trying to cover his tracks. Overplayed the reverse bluff Tark!

Also flop and river? What.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Hold 'em, from your home state. For shame fire Jesus. If you think I'm a werewolf, that's fine guys. Dylara was fibbing anyways.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Since I wasn't switched, I can go ahead and call Melali a liar liar plants for hire. I'm the Hunter.  |:
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Alright, I was the actual robber and swapped with Cyndarin who was a vanilla villager.
  • If Dylara wasn't the actual seer, then who is? What was Dylara's actual role, and what motivated her to lie?

Also, Tremula is a liar, poking her head out after the dust has settled. Maybe she is a Minion, trying to create confusion? Or a Tanner, since we apparently can't trust Dylara?
    I've been waiting to see where the troublemaker claims fell. It does no good to early claim if you've been switched, but since I haven't been I can look ay whomever (you) claimed my role (Hunter) and counterclaim. You're a liar, I didn't get switched, and my silver bullet is going right between your pretty little 

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    A hitherto unheard clock chimes annoyingly, and you realize sunset is only about five hours off.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Eyes, damnit. -mobile

• You have some terrible luck with that phone, don't you.
    RL case if level 1 brownies. -m

• The claim that Dylara is lying is coming from Tarkenton, who's fairly suspect right now.

Not sure what's going on between Melali and Tremula right now, and frankly there's better targets to deal with at present, so leaving that be.

Wishing I hadn't switched Falmiis and Ellowyn right now, because I'd be annoyance lynching @Ellowyn for total silence otherwise.

Falmiis's latest claim is... uh. Interesting. Kinda wish it'd come up earlier, but okay. If it's true, it solidifies Tark for Werewolf... if false, collusion with Ellowyn as werewolf? Statistically unlikely, but it happened my first game, so can't rule out.

Still looking to lynch Tarkenton at present.
    Don't. You'll all lose if you do. I meant what I said when I said Dylara lied.
  • Since Tremula is calling me out, I'll respond, but I don't think she's a Werewolf either. By false-claiming to be the hunter, she's either a) the Minion, trying to draw attention from the Werewolves, or b) the Tanner, trying to get herself lynched/killed by the real Hunter. (Can we get a rule check, Daraius, on whether the Tanner wins if they're killed by the Hunter?)

The situation is as follows:

Cyndarin: claimed Vanilla (Believe entirely!)
    Falmiis: claimed Vanilla, then claimed Robber (counterclaimed by Tarkenton), claiming to steal Vanilla role
    Lavinya: claimed Drunk*
    Dylara: claimed Seer (disputed by Tarkenton who accuses Tanner), claim Vanilla and Tanner unused
    Thul: claimed Troublemaker, first claim switched Tarkenton and Cyndarin, then claim switched Falmiis and Ellowyn
    Tarkenton: claimed Robber (counterclaimed by Falmiis), then claimed Werewolf to accuse Cyndarin, then, after Thul reveal, reverted to Robber stealing from Dylara,
    Melali: claimed Hunter (counterclaimed by Tremula)
    Tremula: claimed Hunter (counterclaimed by Melali)

Ellowyn and Luce have not explicitly claimed yet. Ellowyn, if Falmiis and Thul are both telling the truth, is Vanilla. Otherwise, she's whatever Falmiss was.
    Falmiis is then whatever Ellowyn was. Out of unclaimed roles, he's Werewolf, Minion, or Mason.

We also have the Masons which have not been claimed yet.
    Total Roles: x2 Werewolves, x2 Mason, Minion, Seer, Robber, Troublemaker, Drunk, x2 Villager, Hunter, Tanner

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    We need to hear from @ellowyn

Like, now.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I haven't explicitly claimed because there's a reeeeeally tempting lie out there now, but since no one is taking the bait, I'm one of the masons.
  • Luce, do you have a Comrade Mason? Or do you want to keep it secret for now? I'm not entirely sure why you would...

So, out of Falmiis and Tarkenton, one of them must be the Minion, since any Werewolf probably wouldn't want to draw attention to themselves. Minions, on the other hand, want to protect the Werewolves, so they can be as audacious/lying as they want. On the other hand, they might be taking refuge in audacity, by being the biggest target possible and hoping that people won't follow the neon sign.
    Melali said:
    (Can we get a rule check, Daraius, on whether the Tanner wins if they're killed by the Hunter?)

The Hunter's vote effectively vetoes everyone else's, so if he is lynched and targets the Tanner, the Tanner wins.
    I used to make cakes.

• Alternatively, Melali could be the minion and trying to save Tarkenton here.

But yeah, Luce, kinda want that second mason if you can.
  • Lol what. I'm on my phone but seriously, Tark you are a huge liar.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Kind of want to wait for Ellowyn to claim. That apparently isn't happening though, so.

Mason is the third unused role. What I meant by confirming or refuting the robber/seer is that if they claimed to get a mason anywhere but me or the centre, I can rebuff that.
    No, you are. And that'll be my last post. Lynch me and lose. Have a good night :)
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    7am Sunday morning right now for Ellowyn. I'm sure she'll post when she gets up. I don't know which role I landed in the end either but I'm thinking town. To many suspicious people.

The sky takes on a red-orange hue as the sun descends. Day will end in two hours.
    I used to make cakes.

• Yikes I'm sorry, Lavinya is right - I just woke up.

I'm just a vanilla townie, I'm kind of unsure what that means in the scheme of things but I'm going to go back and read all the posts so far.
  • Yikes I'm sorry, Lavinya is right - I just woke up.

I'm just a vanilla townie, I'm kind of unsure what that means in the scheme of things but I'm going to go back and read all the posts so far.
  • I switched you and Falmiis. Is vanilla still your answer?
  • Don't we just say what we started out as? 
  • Alright, either Ellowyn is lying or Dylara is lying.