the Expedition - a Pokémon Mafia game. (GAME OVER. SYLANDRA WINS. TOWN WINS.)

Comments

• Its cool.
  • I am not going to apologize, this may be how he posts Cyndarin but gathering from what others have stated he should know by now the general was people react to such posts. It comes off as very scummy and I still feel that is exactly what it is. I do not feel I was bullying him in the least, however if all he is going to do is deflect and beg for another night under highly suspicious circumstances I am going to keep leaning on my suspicion of him
  • Oh I'll still totally lynch him if I feel like it's the right move. I'm here to win this thing. But I truly never intended to make the game un-fun for anyone, scum or not.
  • Makaela said:
    I am not going to apologize, this may be how he posts Cyndarin but gathering from what others have stated he should know by now the general was people react to such posts. It comes off as very scummy and I still feel that is exactly what it is. I do not feel I was bullying him in the least, however if all he is going to do is deflect and beg for another night under highly suspicious circumstances I am going to keep leaning on my suspicion of him

• (Granted, I might be a bit sensitive about it due to how things turned out with Lavinya last game. Still feel bad for that.)
  • Idc if you think I'm a scum just don't call me things like useless and a headace. 
  • Oh well I guess my sandshrew is gone.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Ah, I searched the game and I did say "useless." Sorry about that. I meant you don't participate in theory-crafting very much and seem to dislike when we do it. Those are the things that propel town forward. I'll rephrase in the future to make it clearer what I'm criticizing.

I will say you've been really active this game, Rolsand, and while I still find you fishy, you're making contributions! So you're not useless right now at all, you're just exceedingly suspicious to me. :D

(Still curious what @Cyndarin and @Dylara have to say about the stuff on the last page)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Rolsand said:
    Oh well I guess my sandshrew is gone.
    ...beg pardon?

• Rolsand said:
    Oh well I guess my sandshrew is gone.
    ...what do you mean?
  • My sandshrew is going to be allowed to be picked by anyone.
  • Its not like I have some werid and odd power that allows me to make my Pokemon disappear. 
  • >_>

<_<

so I disabled my notifications and forgot about this thread

Hi!
    Your numbers today are:
  • My friend, please explain these circumstances that none of the rest of us are privy to.
    Rolsand said:
    My sandshrew is going to be allowed to be picked by anyone.
    Is that a guess? Or is it something you're certain of? If it's the latter, why do you know that?
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • I'm not sure what your talking about.
  • Once we have a event any Pokemons that don't have a master are allowed to be picked.
    Rolsand said:
    Once we have a event any Pokemons that don't have a master are allowed to be picked.
    Where does it say that?
    Daraius said:
  • He's saying he's going to be lynched. At least, that's what I'm gathering from his notes.
  • Dude, you're being deliberately obstructive and mysterious and ACTIVELY TAUNTING US while pleading with us to give you another night...you are really, really not helping yourself.
  • Yeah my Pokemon is up for grabs for all sides.
    Q: But I want a different Pokemon!
    A: Luckily, there will be trading events where you can offer up a Pokemon for trade or say you're seeking a Pokemon. You don't know what a certain person could want, and it's up to you how much or little you want to reveal about the Pokemon in your possession. Think strategically!

^This is all I can find in the game notes on the front page that implies this, but you seem to know specifics that the rest of us don't about this.
    Daraius said:
  • You guys are gonna lynch me and I'm not taunting you.
  • >_>

Rolsand said:
    Yeah my Pokemon is up for grabs for all sides.

Your numbers today are:
  • I was making a joke.
  • ....is....is Rolsand a jester?
    Your numbers today are:
  • Rolsand said:
    >:)
    I'm sorry, I have no other way to interpret this. 
  • I don't have any sort of power that allows me to make my pokemon disappear I was just joking.