the Expedition - a Pokémon Mafia game. (GAME OVER. SYLANDRA WINS. TOWN WINS.)

Comments

• About 10 hours'ish, it seems.
  • I sense mayham approaching!!  I just realized how many people are playing!!!
  • Shorts are comfy and easy wear!

Ha! Always wanted to use that in a setting that didn't get me weird looks.

I am so overwhelmed with this game already! Yay!
    OH cruel Fate, when wilt thou weary be?
    When satisfied with tormenting me?
    What have I e'er designed, but thou hast crost?
    All that I wished to gain by thee, I've lost:
    From my first infancy, thy spite thou'st shown
    and from my cradle, I've thy malice known...
  • *Easy to wear...

I've already failed myself.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Clearly not in the top percentage.
  • :-S
  • I'm gonna be gone till the day phase is over, so hopefully I'll see you guys the next day. :O

Not there's much more to talk about right now, but there are still a few people who haven't checked in yet. 
  • Well people do have varying schedules. I am sure that they will all filter in On a side note, do nit forget to get your free Legebdary this month if you have pokemon X/Y or Alpha Roby/Omega Sapphire
  • What, how.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Boot the game up while connected to the internet through your 3DS, then use the Mystery Gift, search via internet. 

If it's not that it's Gamestop distribution. If it's neither of those, check serebii.net to see what the giveaway details are because I'm baffled.

They've done a different legendary each month since January. Mew, Jirachi, Celebi, and Manaphy come to mind, I think.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    This month is Shaymin, appropriately enough.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    *accidentally drops my actual Trainer Card*

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Show off.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• You have an ugly hat.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I got excited for five seconds because I thought Tremula had a Flygon. But she does not. :|
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • I loved that giant dragonfly, but it kind of royally sucked stats wise.
  • If it doesn't get a mega in this generation I'm going to cry because that is the fan service WE NEED

I loved that giant dragonfly, but it kind of royally sucked stats wise.

Your numbers today are:
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Types weren't too favourable either. Hopefully it is true, what many of us have heard. A mega-evolution may be on the way. Hopefully it trades Ground for Bug and boosts their stats into a new tier.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Ok being stuck on mobile had me severely hindered. I'm not sure if i can manage the complicated chaos of this game without losing it and punching things. Even the whole linking the trainer card is a pain in the ass on mobile. I think I am very unfortunately going to need to step out of the game. I really won't be able to contribute properly anyway until I get Internet and it could be weeks away. I'm very sorry! I was not expecting such a delay with my move.

I'm sorry to hear that Lavi, and hope you get situated in your new place soon! @Alary will be taking your place, everyone be sure to offer your welcome!

• @Othero@Salome@Alary are the only people who haven't checked in yet, I don't think. We have about 3 and a half hours left until Day 1 ends, so I'm okay with waiting for time to run out. 

Just to be clear, for the purposes of this game, all we need to know about Pokemon is Type stuff and Evolution Requirements/Paths. All other stats of our Pokemon are irrelevant, and there isn't anything else (like Pokeballs) that has an implied use. Right?
  • @Melali that is my assumption as well. With that said My pokeball is the best because it has a heart!
  • Melali said:
    @Othero@Salome@Alary are the only people who haven't checked in yet, I don't think. We have about 3 and a half hours left until Day 1 ends, so I'm okay with waiting for time to run out. 

Just to be clear, for the purposes of this game, all we need to know about Pokemon is Type stuff and Evolution Requirements/Paths. All other stats of our Pokemon are irrelevant, and there isn't anything else (like Pokeballs) that has an implied use. Right? 

Othero and Salome are away apparently so i say we lynch them on day one if we dont have a strong lead on anyone. 
  • Dumb fudging quote.
  • Hey there! Finally checking in. This game is kind of confusing but I'm excited!
  • Lol never mind.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Luce said:
    Clearly not in the top percentage.
    Ouch.

*passes some burn heal to Iosion*

And yes, don't forget your mystery gift Shaymin! They've been real generous with the legendaries every month for the 20th anniversary. I was totally psyched to actually have a legit Mew when that month rolled around earlier.

I could never do an actual trainer card. I always juggle like 15-20 'mon around on my team and I wouldn't be able to pick who gets cut from the card.

• Just got mine and reset for a Modest one! Woot! And I only use Full Restore *insert Willam gif cause I'm on my phone but she's a badass bitch*
    As the final catches of colour fade from sight, leaving the room bathed in naught but the warm lighting from the flames, the horn of the CCL: Expedition sounds six notes: D G A D G A

The Champion turns to you all excitedly and gestures dramatically at the door, which opens at a flick of his wrist. One by one, you pile on, some among you chattering excitedly about the prospect of one day owning your own Shaymin while others glance in confusion at the technological marvels surrounding you. An elderly woman with flaming curls of red hair makes her apologies to the Champion and boards a train leaving towards the distant Kanto region, but a train arrives just as quickly with a quiet Trainer rushing forward and flashing his Trainer Card at the Champion as he dashes onto the train.

You each find your way to a car, some choosing to go great lengths to sit alone while others plop down in the first car available and striking up amiable conversation with the others. After about ten minutes, a sickening lurch tugs at your gut, as though you were just dropped from the highest hill of a roller coaster. There is darkness for some time as the lights go dim, and then you emerge onto a barren stretch of desert, dunes rushing by almost before you can process them and only visible bathed in the hundreds of stars in the sky above and a moon in the waxing crescent. Above each of your heads the reflective ceilings fade until they are see-through, treating each of you to the wondrous display above.

The Champion's voice echoes over a hidden PA system:

The CCL: Expedition has set off for the Night, which will last approximately 48 hours. If you leave your cabin, don't forget to keep a close eye on your Trainer Card, and mind others in the halls.

A flash crosses a television screen set into the door: Pokégear will only have reception when the CCL: Expedition is in motion. 

Pokégear are basically smartphones in the Pokemon world. They're your system messages.

Light begins to seep into the dark tinctures of the sky, turning black into indigo and midnight's blue towards periwinkle. The faint silhouette of mountains can be seen in the distance, and it feels as though the train may be beginning to slow. The PA system sounds, and the rested voice of Champion Alec rings out:

THE CCL: EXPEDITION WILL BE REACHING ITS FIRST STOP IN TWO HOURS, WHEN THE SUN RISES. PLEASE RETURN TO YOUR CARS IN AN ORDERLY FASHION.