Thanks for the RP (Version 1.0 Alpha)

Comments

• Omg don't tell people that I actually talk to others.  :#
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • Nothing like an occasional battle in verse to sharpen up rusty rp skills. Thanks @Koln.
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    @Orventa for reminding Luce he has other family and helping him start putting the pieces of his sanity back together
  • @Eritheyl@Yarith

:smile: thank you for the fun rp.
  • @Eritheyl

*flirt**flirt*
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Ordassa said:
    @Eritheyl

*flirt**flirt*
    Literally a talking pork chop.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Eritheyl said:
    Ordassa said:
    @Eritheyl

*flirt**flirt*
    Literally a talking pork chop.
    ordassa or you?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Ordassa said:
    @Eritheyl

*flirt**flirt*

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    @Shaddus gets it.

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."

• I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I'm glad someone does, because I'm confused
    I mean, I think the insinuation is pretty clear: flirting with me is Bad. And I'm certainly not going to disagree.

-

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    No, thank you, @Tristanna , for putting up a good sermon!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • @Tristanna I loved that sermon, hope there are more like it! Excellent RP opportunity. You were great. :smile:
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    @Evi for asking all the tough stuff. Thanks! :D

Also @Ejderha for that fun library RP.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Woo more raves. Thanks for fellow Serens letting me RP funeral rites! Actually a lot of fun for me in a morbid sort of way.
  • @Rhenith and @Torgaddon, thanks for giving Kerith some RP about the losses. It was good for me as a player to remember my priorities, too. :smile:
  • @Saran be cutting onions over by Osierti's cairn. Why so many onions? Why?
  • @luce, @enadonella - thanks for the kidnapping, was fun! :)
  • Arix said:
    @Saran be cutting onions over by Osierti's cairn. Why so many onions? Why?
    When you've buried two of your tutors and someone who's been around forever... Onions are called for.
  • Whomever possessed Snaikka the other day officially caused her to become my hero - thank you for the interaction!

I'd also like to thank @Ophir, @Maeko, for general shenanigans, and @Sabella, and @Eicia for being wonderfully helpful!

• @Vatul
    @Kreon
    @Skanylla
    @Drocilla
    @Auriella

In no particular order, for no specified reasons. You all know what you did.
  • @Stratas

I really appreciate the chance to work through some of Eliron's responses to current events and how he'll ultimate respond to them