Thanks for the RP (Version 1.0 Alpha)

Comments

• Faction RP with new fellow faction members.  o:)
    And so in the month of Dioni, 472 after the coming of Estarra the faction of the Sanctifiers of Loathys in New celest were first sighted.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    It was short, but @yarith bringing the balm. (And snacks)
  • My deepest thanks to @Weiwae and all the other divine that contributed to these latest events. I can't speak for the other orgs, but I really really enjoyed Celest's event. It really made me love being an Aqua and a Celestian again! <3
  • @Skebralt - You're such an awesome protege. I'm not the most informed mentor, but you're patient when I don't know stuff and either brave or foolish enough to come along on adventures to try to figure stuff out. Lovely writing, intriguing and insightful thoughts, and a fun attitude for hijinks!
  • @Weiwae
    This morning was so much fun! Thank you and thank you for everything that you do <3
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    @Kota STOP MAKING ME CRY
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • @Everiine - You were my favorite part of Serenwilde and I am so glad you responded back to my first letter. It's led to a lovely relationship and Everiine's kinda the best dad ever, even if he can be a bit old and senile *tease*

I adore our RP together! Not only are you a beautiful writer, you endure my weirdness, giving fun moments like Everiine patiently and quietly putting out fires as Brea's salamander runs around derpily. You also have a wonderful way of teaching and encouraging growth and it serves the father-daughter relationship wonderfully. Brea is always learning new stuff and reconsidering things after their talks and I love how much lore you know, as I can always get some sort of cool story if I want.

You're awesome in general, and today's RP in particular was really lovely. I haven't seen that side of Everiine before. He's usually calm and patient and fatherly, so to see some darker emotion was surprising but awesome. <3
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    The Sowers-crew for our chat tonight. There's like seven of you. You know who you are. If not, you can find your name in the log I posted.
  • Thank you very much for cheering up Thy and helping her with her choosing dilemma, @Isune! Thanks to your encouragement, she finally found the courage to ask people straightforward about their opinion :)

And sorry for the slow typing and the typoes. My left elbow was in a pressure bandage so I had to type one-handed.
  • @zitto for being such a good sport and fun about the task I gave you to clear your enemy status. That was really fun and I giggled a lot. So glad we reconnected <3
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Zippo's a nice guy. <3

• Cyna said:
    Thank you very much.
  • Sorry for the double-post, but newb can't figure out how to edit. Thanks to @Iytha, @Orimi, @Doman, @Len, for that truly horrible pun-fest, was dying.
  • @Rhenith is love, since #AscensionGala2017
     "Oh the year was 453CE, how I wish I was in Serenwilde now... aletter of marque come from the regent to the scummiest aethership I ever seen, gods damn them all...I was told we'd cruise the void for auronidion and dust, we'd fire no turrets, shed no tears.. now I'm a broken man on a Hallifax tier, the last of Saz's privateers."

-Kilian
  • Heh, still remember when @Rhenith and @Skanylla first met.
  • Saz said:
    @Rhenith is love, since #AscensionGala2017
    "Hi, I've been here two days! Oh..Ah, now we are going to watch midget mud wrestling?"
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Thank you to everyone in Glomdoring present for this tonight. My absolute favourite moments in Lusternia are when we come together like this. <3

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• For whoever was possessing Taelo earlier. Also, THANK YOU FOR TAELO. Little cinnamon bun <3
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • Thanks to @Ino @Zitto @Kialkarkea and @Czixi at the Matrix earlier!
  • Whoever is behind the Serenwilde event, you write beautifully and engage everyone in so vividly. That's amazing. I also owe you an apology for undermining that RP, though it was unintentionally, I'm sorry.
     "Oh the year was 453CE, how I wish I was in Serenwilde now... aletter of marque come from the regent to the scummiest aethership I ever seen, gods damn them all...I was told we'd cruise the void for auronidion and dust, we'd fire no turrets, shed no tears.. now I'm a broken man on a Hallifax tier, the last of Saz's privateers."

-Kilian
  • @Sikris Good to see you around again, and I hope we get to have more order RP soon!