As a few of us in the Havens managed to somehow converge on Estarra's area all at once, we decided to schedule a live Q&A session for tomorrow! We'll be there to answer your questions and thoroughly embarrass ourselves.
Date/Time: Mar 4 2017, sometime around 5-6PM PST (1-2AM GMT, sorry!)
If you can't make it and still want your question answered, feel free to post it below! A VoD will be up from the stream, and if we have time or see any good questions, we likely will look at this thread.
EDIT: Questions concerning crates or the current promotion will be ignored during the Q&A. Also, I'm tentatively leaning toward renaming this post 'Cocktails and Questions' rather than 'Live Q&A'. Use whichever title you prefer.
Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
Edit: Also, why are Sileni the best race and culture in Lusternia?
I can almost guarantee that Sileni will not be a playable race unless some kinda time travel hoodoo goes on.
Accountability is necessary.
== Professional Girl Gamer ==
Yes I play games
Yes I'm a girl
get over it
I look terrible.
"Maligorn's obession with planets"
I didn't even know if anyone knew about that line of roleplay anymore. That's amazing, holy crap, I love you.
* Vengeance! v25299, inward exit from v51 - Stairs of Sacrifice. Somebody figure out how it works, I don't know, but we have it!
* 'They' pronoun - Huge amount of work, more than I thought, sadly not really feasible with the game at the moment. Sorry!
* A reminder since somebody asked me to post it to the forums - We are removing planar limitations on CWHO and GWHO. People in manses and unknown planes still won't show though.
* On top of that, with the skill updates for factions comes a change to the classflex timer. More details whenever I get to it.
* I seriously really do look and sound terrible. I hate my voice.
* Pictures! Hoaracle sent me the pictures from dinner last night once we both got back to our respective sleeping locations, and I have so many pictures of Estarra's cat, so I'll be posting them... when I can figure out how to transfer them from my phone to a computer. Which will probably be after the 8 hours of driving I have to do today.
* I'll have to watch the video to figure out if I missed anything. Like seriously, the vengeance thing, I 100% forgot about until I got a message from Czixi about it, so thank her for actually having any information.
* Alcohol stats: I brought 4 bottles of wine (2 reds, a zinfandel and a merlot both local to the napa valley, and 2 whites, a rosè brut from napa and a pinot grigio from Santa Ynez down where near I actually live) and a bottle of brandy. For our own safety, we never actually opened the brandy, and I think the pinot is still in Estarra's fridge unopened! Between Hoaracle, myself, and Estarra's husband, the reds are long gone though. No regrets
Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
Tonight amidst the mountaintops
And endless starless night
Singing how the wind was lost
Before an earthly flight
Well, in that case, here's a picture of Hoaracle and Angel:
(And Angel the Cat is too.)