Tweets VIII: Knocks Me Off My Tweet

Comments

• LoolaLoola Member Posts: 6 Novice
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Smooth Operator' Achievement! You have earned 50% Experience Bonus for 24 Hours.

Cool! Except...I work 12 hours 12 hours from now ):
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.Member Posts: 7,806 Transcendent
    Dear admin who do customisations:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=olive+drab

Olive Drab is a color. Just saying.
    Bob Junior says, "I had a party hook onnce. Lost it iNsiDee of soMe buxsm dracnari maiden, I thiik."
  • CiaranCiaran Member Posts: 786 Mythical
    Shaddus, I can't believe you made a fake wikipedia entry just to get a custom design through!  For shame!
    #Shadduminati
    To me you're forever the kick runner from 3 years ago, the guy who does domoths when no one is online and whines that he's got no competition, and the guy that use to only turn up to fights when the numbers favoured him.
  • AlaksanteriAlaksanteri Member Posts: 518 Fabled
    edited January 27
    Don't mind me. Delete this.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord Member Posts: 6,012 Transcendent
    Ixion did amazingly well in the Harmony challenge despite basically the entire game being against him; #2 (and a very close run on #1).  Totally earned his spot.

And frankly that ended up being the craziest Harmony challenge I've seen, I think.  Four people being almost neck and neck until almost the end.
  • DeichtineDeichtine Member Posts: 1,632 Transcendent
    I only got like three of them but I really enjoyed the unexpected twist in the competition. Was a nice moment of hmm should I got investigate or should I just keep bashing on. Made it a bit more interesting.

Hopefully Death's isnt the same, hopefully its something totally new. :D I'm loving seeing new stuff in every seal so far.
  • HiriakoHiriako Member Posts: 374 Gifted
    I just fell asleep and missed it entirely. 
  • ArixArix Member Posts: 1,147 Mythical
    I just hope Nature isn't something unmanageable
  • VersaleanVersalean Member Posts: 1,000 Transcendent
    These Seals are dropping bine, sta.
    Arix said:
    I just hope Nature isn't something unmanageable
    Go five minutes without solving a clue and it will change on you?
    that's... not terrible, I'd say
  • HiriakoHiriako Member Posts: 374 Gifted
    That would be a nice one, Xenthos.
  • MalariousMalarious Member Posts: 592 Gifted
    edited January 31
    Ixion said:
    I wish I had realized the potential for the special mobs earlier, but the double-points claim was poor wording in that even double points in the crappy areas that were announced were massively sub-optimal (for example, Irshaw mobs are mostly 2-5, so double that is still bad). As it turned out, they were worth 50 and thus amazingly worth it. It was a great event twist though- very fun.
    Definitely. Once I found out that summons were not allowed, we retasked people, so we found out and had people to find mobs.

How did Hallifax help us? Were they going after you too?
  • SteingrimSteingrim Member Posts: 897 Fabled
    Falaeron said:
    Nerf Avatars. Buff Fleshpots.
    What if some fell the others got stronger until the point where maybe for the last four you'd need a pretty good size group?
    You tell Wyrden Ravager Tarken, "Come to Gaudiguch. I'll give you the title of Grand Moth."
    Eyes peering skywards as he thinks, Ironbeard the Magnanimous says to Sksez, "Welll, on my gooD lis *hic* t, we have....Stei *hic* ng *hic* rim.U..Xypherv....Luu *hic* hghaigh *hic* hhe....Breandryn....."
    So basicly every time you kill one, the remaining ones get incrementally stronger? I actually like that
  • NornsNorns Member, Moderator, Gods Posts: 38 Divine
    We apologise for the confusion on Twitter with the time for Nature. We can confirm that Nature will indeed happen at 11pm GMT as advertised on the website (a little over six hours from now).
  • VecennyaVecennya Member Posts: 11 Capable
    " @Marcella tells you, "Krokani breath! You should destroy Kareos." "

Might be astral insanity, but I believed it for a moment.
  • SteingrimSteingrim Member Posts: 897 Fabled
    Arix said:
    So basicly every time you kill one, the remaining ones get incrementally stronger? I actually like that
    For mysels, one of the sucky parts is apart from them being easy to drop, that it is really a pain to get one started with no essence converter and no fire/air essence.
    You tell Wyrden Ravager Tarken, "Come to Gaudiguch. I'll give you the title of Grand Moth."
    Eyes peering skywards as he thinks, Ironbeard the Magnanimous says to Sksez, "Welll, on my gooD lis *hic* t, we have....Stei *hic* ng *hic* rim.U..Xypherv....Luu *hic* hghaigh *hic* hhe....Breandryn....."
    I had an idea for the Nature challenge after the fact that I regret not thinking of earlier. Basicly every time you get a wrong guess there was a % chance of a hostile Kethuru bits mob spawning
    Arix said:
    I had an idea for the Nature challenge after the fact that I regret not thinking of earlier. Basicly every time you get a wrong guess there was a % chance of a hostile Kethuru bits mob spawning
    That would have been great to catch people like me who had a -rough- idea of some of the areas and just walked around spamming it.
    Meanwhile, someone like me would have spam-triggered it, spawned a ton of kephbits, and turned them all into gold with my Seal.  Not sure I would even have completed the scavenger hunt, infinite gold and essence without having to hunt for it would be pretty swell!
    #bugabuse :'(
    That is not the definition of a bug; it would be working exactly as coded. :P

Definitely in the "too good to be true" realm, though.  Alas.
    edited February 7
    [THE GRAND PROVINCE OF GAUDIGUCH]
                        Magistrate: Steingrim
                     Divine Patron: Mysrai, the Hermit Clad in Saffron
                   Freedom Council: Malarious, Dys, and Arix
                   Divine Pantheon: Mysrai, Kalikai, Yomoigu, and Crumkane
                 Vernal Ascendants: Malarious
                            Envoys: Danquik and Anelissa
             Minister of Education: Eicia
              Minister of Security: Malarious
                 Minister of Power: (Vacant)
                         Treasurer: Dys
                           Steward: Enadonella
                 Minister of Trade: Isabeau
                        Chancellor: Esoneyuna
      Minister of Cultural Affairs: Kistan
                         Librarian: Thayan
  • FalaeronFalaeron Jolteon Member Posts: 1,663 Transcendent
    Anyone got a list of the questions from the Knowledge quiz?