Looking for Children!

12346»

Comments

• I really want a tae'dae kid, help me show Selenity that I can find spawn too.
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • For adoption:

Moi, a 20 year old krokani monk from Glomdoring. She's a novice wrangler for the Thornwatch/Ministry of Education and the author of two books and three help scrolls so far. Tidy, solemn, sometimes excessively polite. Can be whimsical if she doesn't think anyone is looking. Waxes poetic about how beautiful and perfect various bits of Glomdoring flora and fauna are, particularly when it comes to giant carnivorous insects. Hobbies include gardening, historical research, designing, tailing city-folk, snowball fights and feeding beetles.

Moi will very very probably not leave Glomdoring or reincarnate to join your family, but is not fussy about the race/nationality of her adoptive parents beyond that. Moi distinctly recalls being a shepherdess in Paavik pre-Portal, and longing to visit the forest across the river. She is probably adopted into whatever family she ends up in.

I am also willing to entertain the idea of bloodbonding and/or marriage into a family.
  • Bump. Get your own one eyed freak baby here.
  • Hi, I'm Sumi, one i only.

I'm interested in being adopted/bloodbonded/married. My family probably isn't going to be my birth parents since Sumi is from the Grey Moors. 

I don't want to give details about my character here, so message me here or in game if you are looking for somebody :)
  • We should totally found an Aslaran/Krokani family full of crazy wyrden peaceniks.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited August 2017
    Shaddus and Orventa may be looking for children in the near future. The contents of this post can and will change @Orventa sees it and wants it added to.

Family Trueflight was started in Hallifax but is (or will be) found in all organisations. Key personality traits found in its members include but are not limited to intelligence, curiosity, a love of exploration, and an open mind. There is no primary race in Trueflight, but it tends towards changelings; Shaddus isn't a changeling, but has reincarnated enough to where he really should have purchased a cameo. He's currently a viscanti, and Orventa is usually a faeling. 
    ------------------------------------------------
    Dislikes: Shaddus dislikes Merians, Elfens, Mysraians, Lisaerans, aslarans who try to purr/roll their R's as speech, and Wyrden. I don't know if Orventa has any dislikes,  but she's pretty easy going. Being one or more of these disliked peoples won't disbar you from the possibility of being our child, but you better believe you're gonna have to work for it. 

Likes: Intelligence, being self-sufficient, being a designer of any trade, being able to color-coordinate your clothing and accoutrements, knowing what you want out of life. Mega bonus if you have good spelling and grammar.
    -------------------------------------------------

If you're interested, or maybe if you're an older player who wouldn't  mind rolling an alt and trying out something new, hit me up in a pm here. Orventa is really active, and I'm...well, I check in when I can. 
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • @Caighan and Drauzgot. Definitely looking for kids, after they're eventually married. Unfortunately, Drauzgot is a heavy patriot and is unlikely (though it's not impossible) to take a kid from outside Magnagora. She's also very practical, and values people who are practical.

No merian, elfen or faeling, or furrikin. Bonus points to krokani, orclach and igasho, but she's not super picky about race. n'Kylbar is a viscanti family, after all.

Basically, I just want people I can RP with and make funny orclach faces at. I dunno what Caighan wants, but he seems to value RP too - so if you want two moderately active RP parents in an active RPing family with an adequate number of members who are also active (you'll have two great-great-grandparents, two grandparents, several great-great-uncles and aunts and many distant cousins spanning n'Kylbar, d'Vanecu, some i'Vipiere and a couple Celestwilde houses) then come find me! We can see if it's a good match.

Drauzgot is never a good match, but I love RP and I love adopting kidlets who RP.
  • edited August 2017
    Beginning the search for children as well to join the ranks of the D'Cente. No real restrictions save that you are active, honestly. And prone towards hunting and/or combat is a huge bonus, given we're a blood family. However, long as you're contributing to the world in general, I'd certainly be satisfied, the more diversity in the Basin, the better I've always felt. If you've a love for lore and history, I'll especially adore you...despite the fact I'm told publishing books dings the Family honour a bit, with how I hunt I highly doubt such would greatly impact. Lusternian Lore has always been what drew me to this world, the best I've seen of any IRE game, though I have come to despise the Souless for squashing the sheer potential of all those civilizations They've destroyed during the countless millennia of each age....anyway. Combat, Hunting, trades and production (typically the D'Cente is counted as a merchant and mercenary oriented family due to roots in the Serenwilde and movements around for the greatest profit), and adherence to the motto 'If you want something done right, you go to a D'Cente' enforces quite the set of standards of expectations. Whatever else people may say, 'useful' certainly remains the most prominent of any member.

Can message me here or in game if interested. First time I've tried it this way, usually disdained the forums but I have been making an effort to get around that. Having been approached by all my children on their own to adopt them out of the blue has always caught me off guard, so figured...this way at least there'd be a legit reason even if they don't approach me because of this offer :expressionless:

D'Cente have been working hard to get out from under the cloud of prior, publicly defacing examples, but what family hasn't had such hurdles to cross? We're still a Great House, and ranked as nobility due to recognition by Magnagora, as the RP with such goes despite not being a Viscanti based family, nor historical in nature, having earned it through deed rather than merely handed such. More can be discussed directly.
  • looking for children!
  • edited January 2018
    Tossing this out there for Zeph for adoption, still have a few more hours of playtime to go but fam's have always appealed to me and the ability to meet more people/be comfortable with others.

Currently likes: hunting, learning new things (she's focused more Guild-related tasks at the moment), looking to explore more Lore, exploration, loves music, enjoyed the theater--I may like to delve into writing a play or two so having those around who are more experienced at it would be great. It is very, very unlikely she would ever leave Glom. (May also try and dabble in combat, but it's definitely not my strong point)

IG interactions are absolutely best for me so I can work to flesh her out a bit more. 

• Karandyn is also looking for her (hopefully) forever family. Preferably citizens of Serenwilde, though New Celest and Halifax are okay too.

She enjoys helping denizens with their various needs, hunting, attending theater events and really wants to learn to operate a post on an aethership.

She's pretty laid back and sociable, though when it's time to be serious she snaps to attention in a heartbeat. Defense of her home and those closest to her are big priorities.
  • edited August 2018
    So in an effort to expand my horizons in Lusternia, Amildur is up for adoption

About Amildur:
    He is a faeling axelord (because that image amused me) with a strong dislike for cities. He currently resides in Serenwilde as a Wodewoses though doesn't harbour ill feelings towards glomdoring (yet).  He currently spends his time hunting astral, dragging in fae and reading about the histories. He is also currently trying and mainly failing to understand combat.

About me:
    I fail to understand combat :)
    I am horrible at creative writing though trying to learn/ease in to RP
    I sometimes space out, sorry
    People scare me, divine especially

About your family:
    - Forest centric, doesn't matter which one (I can move if needed)
    - At least some dislike towards cities should be engrained in the family
    - tolerant to RP and spelling mistakes
    - Active in the evening CET/GMT
  • edited August 2018
    Looking for forest centric children. I am a bit shy sometimes and might (definitely) come off as abrasive sometimes. I like rp at times and love doing quests and hunting when I have time. I might seem silly at times but that is mainly when I'm tired and just kinda relaxing. 

Vefai is the Seneschal in Serenwilde, and has a strong preference to communes. Anyone in the Serenwilde alliance would be acceptable though. Vefai is married to Haghan and she is part of the Myeras family.

• edited August 2018
    Forgot to mention this is an ad looking for parents

About Chitsa
    She is a Tauren axelord with a strong disdain for the forest communities, She views Glomdoring as untrustrworthy whereas Serenwilde is too frightened to accept the progress of change in her mind. She can be somewhat aggressive with others although she does occasionally use wit in pace of brute force. Her main concerns is doing her best to defend Magnagora from the heathens who have yet to embrace the Taint and undeath.

About me:
    I fail to understand combat but am seeking to learn it with the help of Shango(and any others who would offer education in this)
    I am horrible at creative writing though trying to learn/ease in to RP and eventually hoping to start designing armor/weapons but this may be a long time coming. (Ireally anm not happpy with my current inability to write elogently)
    I sometimes space out, sorry
    Groups of People scare me,
    Given past experiences in other IRE games I am unlikely to join any divine orders but might still worship a select few gods in my own way.  

About your family:
    - Must be Magnagoran
    - I would prefer both Parents be Taurian but if not would like the rp of it to be adoption
    - tolerant to RP and spelling mistakes
    -Tolerant oof an erratic schedule on when I can actually get on
  • With the change in era upon us, and the re-defining of the D'Cente Family, still seeking potential children.

What I ask of you:

Be active. I mean really, that's it. Be active, be involved, play the game. If you're a fighter, awesome. If you're a designer/writer/playwrit (as the Stage IS a mechanical function within the game that gets so overlooked), even better. Quester, hunter, influencer, all are great. I am not particular in WHAT you do, only that you actually do things and not just sit around someplace hoping for someone else to make RP.

D'Cente started as a merchantile Family within the Serenwilde, moved all over the Basin as mercenaries for hire, before landing in Magnagora. Through efforts of merit and deed earned nobility status though lack the same 'old blood' feel of established historical Houses which suits us just fine. Dabble in a bit of everything, but primary focus has always been on the practical exploitation of whatever works to turn a profit, and ensure the success of our adopted home.

Children can be of any nationality, gender or race, I am not particular. Though obviously any org allied against Magnagora will make things...awkward a bit. If you can handle that, already proved your worth from the start. If you're already of Magnagora or an allied nation, easier time of it, at least, and can better assist the Family overall. Primary importance, for any potential child in particular but everyone in general, doing whatever it is YOU feel you would be happiest doing. I can try my best to help with that for any child of mine, more easily than I would with a stranger that I can only just toss some gold at to help get them started with expensive curatives.
  • I just want to pipe in here, and say, Shango get's a lot of stuff sent his way and it's awful to see some of it... Because I have not seen another more helpful person in this game with as much knowledge and drive to play the game as them. They are a great person. In game and out of it. Chill, and driven at the same time. And the other active member of the family I have met and RP with on the regular, Vyell, is a wonderful lady as well. Who does her best to assist those she can with the resources she has at hand. Both of them are amazing people. And I want to highlight their awesomeness here.

So be aware if you see Neela in game, and are a friendly and active person without a family. I may try to recruit you for the D'Cente Family. Because they are the family I feel like should have joined all those years ago, and I'm somewhat jealous of those who did.
    .Shango said:
    With the change in era upon us, and the re-defining of the D'Cente Family, still seeking potential children.

What I ask of you:

Be active. I mean really, that's it. Be active, be involved, play the game. If you're a fighter, awesome. If you're a designer/writer/playwrit (as the Stage IS a mechanical function within the game that gets so overlooked), even better. Quester, hunter, influencer, all are great. I am not particular in WHAT you do, only that you actually do things and not just sit around someplace hoping for someone else to make RP.

D'Cente started as a merchantile Family within the Serenwilde, moved all over the Basin as mercenaries for hire, before landing in Magnagora. Through efforts of merit and deed earned nobility status though lack the same 'old blood' feel of established historical Houses which suits us just fine. Dabble in a bit of everything, but primary focus has always been on the practical exploitation of whatever works to turn a profit, and ensure the success of our adopted home.

Children can be of any nationality, gender or race, I am not particular. Though obviously any org allied against Magnagora will make things...awkward a bit. If you can handle that, already proved your worth from the start. If you're already of Magnagora or an allied nation, easier time of it, at least, and can better assist the Family overall. Primary importance, for any potential child in particular but everyone in general, doing whatever it is YOU feel you would be happiest doing. I can try my best to help with that for any child of mine, more easily than I would with a stranger that I can only just toss some gold at to help get them started with expensive curatives.