Visualizing your Character

Comments

• @Elanorwen desc? >.=.>

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    @Maellio sent via IM

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • http://imgur.com/XZkPrOM Penumbra-ing it up. 

Needs more haegl. And a cudgel. And some proper robes. And larger eyes that glow red. But that will do.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Svorai said:
    http://imgur.com/XZkPrOM Penumbra-ing it up. 

Needs more haegl. And a cudgel. And some proper robes. And larger eyes that glow red. But that will do.
    That's really quite pretty, probably best use of the tool I've seen!

Now, they just need another lizard-esque body that doesn't have a terrifying head drawn from my nightmares :S
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11

In the war against hero machine, I am finally triumphant. Ha, take that.

Merian again because...well, it's pretty. Full body version here: http://i.imgur.com/KzY5ovc.jpg
  • edited February 2013
    Yeah, I never thought hero machine was too complicated or unreliable. You just have to tinker a bit to figure it out, which is why I put down that it requires something of a time investment.
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• edited February 2013
  • I'll go ahead and leave this here for Zvoltz also, because I know he's too humble to post it himself image
  • edited March 2013
    The Flower that blooms in the gloom of Glom ;D slightly more feminine than I wanted, but... meh
    Channeling the forces of Nature and all that jazz.image

Lodge Keeper Avurekhos Myeras, Jaguar Scout asks you, "Who was that person, again?"
    Lodge Keeper Avurekhos Myeras, Jaguar Scout asks you, "The ones that were asking you?"
    You say, "My moms."
    Avurekhos's mouth turns up as his face breaks into a smile.
    Lodge Keeper Avurekhos Myeras, Jaguar Scout asks, "They have no name?"
    You say, "Liwase and Kialooperherpaderp."
  • Viscanti-turned-Loboshiagru. Reincarnation gone wrong... Yet so sexy 3=<

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.

Why does your bat wolf have a dragon?

• Celina said:

Because logic means nothing to me

Lodge Keeper Avurekhos Myeras, Jaguar Scout asks you, "Who was that person, again?"
    Lodge Keeper Avurekhos Myeras, Jaguar Scout asks you, "The ones that were asking you?"
    You say, "My moms."
  • Celina said:

And it's a wyvern 3=<

You say, "My moms."
  • And my newest creation: Lohree. :D

Albino Naga boy :3

You say, "My moms."
  • Well there's Orti

• edited September 2013
    Here's a visual reference of Mariel, I suppose. I didn't use any of the aforementioned tools, though.

• bored as heck so I'm necroing this thread, god I suck at hero machine lol
  • Oohhh all are very nice!! Question, HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS?!
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Lonaaka said:
    Oohhh all are very nice!! Question, HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS?!
    They're using Hero Machine.
  • I really like the background in yours, @Reyl. You did good at capturing the feel of the Earth Plane and the Citadel of Rock!
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• edited February 2014
    http://oi61.tinypic.com/2hxmtqa.jpg

Elayde. I'll try one of the harder ones later.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Isune said:
    Volucer taking a selfie:

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited February 2014
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • http://rlv.zcache.ca/science_squirrel_invite-r0f8178e38bfa4ca4949eae43373c08ce_imtzy_8byvr_324.jpg

• edited February 2014
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."

Here's Leo....his face needs to be a little bit more undead though

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!