Visualizing your Character

Comments

• Irillia said:
    Not as pretty as Lavinya's, but darn it, I didn't spend all that time fiddling with hero machine for nothing!

irillia.heromasheen
    She looks so stern. Like someone who woke up reading that a towering pile of tapioca took third in a Beauty contest.

• edited February 2014
    That avatar maker all you guys use isn't working (And heromachine is too complicated) so here's a main inspiration for Haezon (Haezon's hair is tied back in a ponytail usually, and of course, has black bird wings since he's a trill). Yes, Haezon is a winged witch doctor bard ecologist.
    "Forget your pretty peacocks and your garish rainbow feathers, your multicolours and dull greys. Forget the reds and orange of the dawns and the blue and purples of the dusks. See darkness, and nothing else."

Originally was just this but then got some more forestal and stage influencers than just just a snappy dressed forest bard.
    Retired.

There you go, an attempt! Pretty fly for a...trill..guy?
  • Tajalli said:

There you go, an attempt! Pretty fly for a...trill..guy?
    HOLY CRAP! That's amazing! How did you make it?
    Retired.
  • With TekTek, they're usually pretty reliable, sometimes just need to reload when it gets bogged down.  
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I really need to sit down and try to do this one of these days.
  • Tajalli said:

Dreadlock wearers unite! :>
    Retired.

The best I could do...! I cheated and designed a semi-shadow faeling when she's not one QUITE yet shhh ^__^ My dream...
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited February 2014
    Entrias

Llewell

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Entrias

Character is not wearing an evening gown - automatic 1 point deduction.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
    Hey, that was told to you in strict confidence :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:

Llewell

Ahaha! It's the badger! Cute!!
  • edited February 2014
    Aww. Daraius is smiling.  ;))
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    Oh, god. Someone needs to tell Tisianna about Morbo giving corgis to Zyphora.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    It seems to me that none of the tools are really suited for tae'dae.  RACISM!  (unless I fail at navigating menus)
  • edited February 2014

Fox-kin Xeria. Never Far from food and her pony.
    is dead like the dodo
  • edited February 2014
    As Haezon's creator, I'll happily say he's not a sociopath if anyone is wondering from interacting with him. However, I do wonder if I'd be able to transition him to a closet one easily. He slips quite comfortably into most of the boxes with the major exception of lying, as he is one of the most honest people you'll ever meet.

Still, he has shades of the other criteria. Has anyone ever played or seen someone play a successful sociopath character in Lusternia?
    Retired.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited March 2014

Siam Star-eyes! Dun dun dun dun.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback